February 2017 Moms

Monday B+fest, Halloween Edition

2»

Re: Monday B+fest, Halloween Edition

• @BeckS13 Our dog has been acting out lately too. We're not sure why but we've had to put the training collar back on him (we got it awhile back and once he was doing well we took it off, now I had to dig it back out and he's not too happy about it). I just hope we can get him back on track before baby comes.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Our street is STILL being replaced. It's super dangerous to walk around, lots of heavy machinery and orange barrels. Not awesome for Trick or Treating. We had one group of 4 trick or treaters. I'll second what @scifichick09 said. Glad we bought candy we like!
  • Day late but it is 80° here... When is Fall coming??
  • @Gretchypoo Right!?!? I want it to feel like fall already!! It's November, act like it!!
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Spicyweiner while it sounds like your issue was different DH definitely had issues when he switched from Apple to Android. I forget which way it was but one of us could text the other but not the other way around until he managed to get his number disconnected from his Apple ID. It caused other smaller issues too. I was so happy when he switched back to Apple for the 6s. Now he's talking about trying android again and I'm just like noooo don't you remember last time? Apparently he does not.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• @Spicyweiner while it sounds like your issue was different DH definitely had issues when he switched from Apple to Android. I forget which way it was but one of us could text the other but not the other way around until he managed to get his number disconnected from his Apple ID. It caused other smaller issues too. I was so happy when he switched back to Apple for the 6s. Now he's talking about trying android again and I'm just like noooo don't you remember last time? Apparently he does not.
    I know people who have switched from iPhone to Android, and texting definitely gets screwed up if the person on the other end also has an iPhone... When I have tried to text ex-iPhone users, the texts NEVER go through, because my phone is trying to iMessage them - which doesn't work when someone no longer has an iPhone. I think I had to delete the contacts and re-add them before it would recognize that the person couldn't accept iMessages anymore. It's annoying.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Spicyweiner HAAAAA oh my god this is slaying me. Maybe instead of a sleepwalker, you're a sleep-blocker?
    Maybe? I mean, it's not like I was black out drunk or something, I must have somehow accidentally hit it? 
  • @spicyweiner Does your DD or neices/nephews ever play with your phone? My neices have changed some crazy settings on our siblings phones in the past few years. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!