*Sunday Ticker Change* 10/30

First ticker change! yay! 
This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, and 7/30

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite and least favorite Halloween (or bite-sized) candy?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: *Sunday Ticker Change* 10/30

• How far along are you? 5 weeks!

How big is baby? according to my ticker a pop rocks crystal lol According to the Ovia app, a lavender bud!

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, first appointment is 11/10

Any new symptoms or changes? My boobs still hurt. and now I'm starting to get random waves of nausea. Last night I ate this delicious chicken parm and I dared to take a bite of the second chicken cutlet and it was all I could do to keep from throwing it all up at the restaurant.  I feel better this morning though!

Rants/Raves/Questions? none at the moment! just passing the time to my first appointment and willing this little one to keep growing!

GTKY: What is your favorite and least favorite Halloween (or bite-sized) candy? My favorite is the tiny crunch bars. For some reason they are far superior to regular sized crunch bars... I think the regular crunch bars are too thin or something.  My least favorite would hands down have to be candy corn, yuck!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 4 Weeks

How big is baby? Poppy Seed

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until the 8th

Any new symptoms or changes? Just lots of naseuea, heartburn and extreme tiredness  

Rants/Raves/Questions? Getting family photos done today and super excited

Favorite would have to be any gummy candies. so like worms, eeye, tearth etc. 

Least favorite would be coffee crisp chocolate bars. cant stand them. 

@manillabar hope your naseuea goes away and you can start enjoying some food. and I love candy corn lol. 

Edited for spelling. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    5 weeks!!

How big is baby? 
    According to this app, an Appleseed. 

Upcoming appointments this week?
    Nope. Not till 11/15

Any new symptoms or changes?
    Boobs are better. No nausea. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm good. 

GTKY: What is your favorite and least favorite Halloween (or bite-sized) candy? Favorite- Reese's. Least favorite- candy corn. 
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• @oxCherryBlossomxo thanks! I think today is better. I feel like candy corn is one of those dividing candies. Like you either hate it or love it, nothing in between lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• How far along are you?    5 weeks!!

How big is baby?      Appleseed

Upcoming appointments this week?  No. Not until 11/21

Any new symptoms or changes?   Starting to get random cramping....hopefully it's just baby getting snug.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My hormones are through the roof and the littlest thing sets me off. I didn't have that problem with any of my other pregnancies, so it's a little different.

fav: reeses or starbursts

least fav: candy corn!

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 

• How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Apple seed

Upcoming appointments this week? This Tuesday. I'm really excited but my heart is already preparing for the worse. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Unfortunately the flu hit our house so not sure what is pregnancy or flu symptoms. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My husband has been taking such great care of me and my two other kids who got sick. I seriously can't believe he was able to do it all and not once ask for help! 

GTKY: What is your favorite and least favorite Halloween (or bite-sized) candy? Pumpkin shaped Reese's are my favorite. Least favorite are Toosie Rolls. 
  • How far along are you? 4 weeks today :)

How big is baby? Poppyseed

Upcoming appointments this week? Yup, Friday. It was supposed to be a preconception consultation with a MFM so I'll call tomorrow to see what will change for the appointment.

Any new symptoms or changes? The cramping is non-stop since about 3 DPO (now 14) and I've also had 3 instances of dark spotting. Both of these made me anxious for the first US. Nausea is also creeping in but keeping food in me seems to help that.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Does anyone think they would actually do an US at 4 + 5 or is that just wishful thinking? I realize it wouldn't show a HB this early.

Favorite: Reeses or Runts

Least favorite: Mary Janes - always tried to trade with my siblings but they usually just ended up in the trash!
  • @TalesOfASocialIntrovert I doubt they would do an ultrasound because unfortunately there would be nothing to see! Like *maybe* a yolk sac but also maybe not and it would just cause more anxiety than reassurance
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @TalesOfASocialIntrovert They may do one to locate the source of the bleeding? Otherwise, yeah, not much to see!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @TalesOfASocialIntrovert - I had my annual pap on Tuesday (4 weeks, 2 days) and my OB did an internal US just to check if he could see anything. It was still too early. So you never know (just don't get your hopes up too much). 
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• @TalesOfASocialIntrovert I also forgot to mention that I also had some spotting Wednesday and Thursday. First light pink then brown. My ob's nurse said it is relatively common and not to worry unless it got heavy and red. It has stopped since then but I'm still checking each time I wipe rather obsessively lol.  Hopefully yours was just implantation spotting or some cervical irritation or something!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017