March 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Plans?

What's everyone up to this weekend!?

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    Heading to a college rugby match today!  Hoping my little brother keeps all his teeth ; )
  • Options
    Good luck to your brother @kjd291!  I've never watched a rugby game in real life.  I'll have to put that on my list.

My plans--early vote, college football and return some stuff to White House Black Market that I just cannot remember to go do!  Big plans.  LOL.
    Me: 36  DH: 35.
    Married: 8/2005.
    BFP: 6/22/2016 EDD: 3/4/2017.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today- Brunch. Cousins baby shower. Tomorrow-Carved pumpkin expo. Family Dinner. 
  • Options
    Watching the Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, right @ngcsugirl1112?
  • Options
    DH is working all weekend so I'll be binge watching Netflix all day until I head out for a hibachi dinner for my mama dukes birthday. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    DH is working so I will be cleaning the house and trying to clean out the spare bedroom to make room for baby. DS wants to go to the park so we will probably walk down there for a while as well.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 04/14/12
    DS: 10/15/13
    BFP #2: 7/22/16  EDD 3/25/17
  • Options
    Went to a concert last night. So far today has been sitting on the couch knitting and watching Netflix. Some house cleaning will probably be on the agenda later.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• Options
    @disneybaby84 you know it!  The new name is so dumb...I'll stick with the World's Largest Cocktail Party any day :)  oh...and Go Dawgs (even though I'm pretty sure Florida will beat us this year)
    Me (37) Hubby (39) Married since 4.2009
    EP:  2.17.2016
    DS:  3.4.2017

Pregnancy TickerDD: due 7.16.2019

• Options
    Halloween costume parties yesterday and today! Then watching my cousin compete in a horse show tomorrow :smile:
  • Options
    Nothing fun this weekend, work today and hopefully I'll stop procrastinating tomorrow and clean out the bedrooms so we can switch and start the nursery
  • Options
    DD had a soccer game and pictures this morning. I just did some online christmas shopping for her , found a sale on a 18 inch doll and zulily had a sale on clothes .  I've got a cold so I'm gonna be lazy the rest of the weekend.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Going on a ghost hunt walking tour in the old part of our city. Hoping the bad weather stays away
  • Options
    It's supposed to rain the whole weekend here and I plan to not do much at all. This morning we went to the mall where they had some Halloween event for kids and it was LAME. There were very few activities and the activities they did have had super long lines that weren't worth standing in line for. I thought the stores would have candy for the kids but if they did have anything to give them it was stuff like pencils. Who wants pencils?! Gimme the Snickers! The only thing that made the trip worthwhile was getting a Cinnabon cinnamon roll. Yum!
  • Options
    Running errands and organizing around the house. I'm in full nesting mode over here and trying to get everything done before the holidays. Hoping to talk DH into looking at some new cars tomorrow!!! 
  • Options
    Yesterday was pumpkin carving at my aunts with all my cousins and all our littles. A grand total of 12 girl cousins, because our family doesn't have boys up until this one that's coming in March, from 47 years old to 1 year old. Today we have church, then we're heading back to my aunt's because we still have some more pumpkins to finish up, then it's gonna be me, my pjs, and the Hallmark channel to finish off the day . 
  • Options
    BurrberrymumBurrberrymum member
    edited October 2016
    I think I've mentioned I work every weekend. So that's my fun plans. Although, I got out of work yesterday but not for anything fun.. Rushed DD to the hospital, so sad to see little ones in pain.. she was screaming so much I thought her appendix. Turns out gas. (Any belly pains warrant an ER visit for us because of a prior intussuseption) Gas hurts, my heart broke for her. Today I'm going into work and hopefully if she's feeling up for it, carving pumpkins when I'm home! Other than that I don't have the energy for much else. 
  • Options
    Yesterday we went to the Denver aquarium, ate dinner out at Rodizio, and joined some friends for a Halloween party at their house. Today we are going to my first ever Broncos game!!!! Can't wait!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    korpisarkorpisar member
    edited October 2016
    Hope your DD is feeling better! When did she have intussesception? My DS had it at 4 months old. He is 5 now
    edit: forgot to tag @Burrberrymum
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I had a much needed girls day with my girls from msu yesterday to watch the game. Today is a cleaning/lazy day. DS is still in his pjs :)
    Anniversary

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options
    DizzyMom said:
    Running errands and organizing around the house. I'm in full nesting mode over here and trying to get everything done before the holidays. Hoping to talk DH into looking at some new cars tomorrow!!! 
    What type of cars are you considering? We're about to start looking too! Never thought I'd say this but considering an SUV... I wish someone made one with a built-in vacuum like those minivans! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    korpisar said:
    Hope your DD is feeling better! When did she have intussesception? My DS had it at 4 months old. He is 5 now
    edit: forgot to tag @Burrberrymum
    Oh probably a really scary experience with an infant! Did it ever cause any issues? My DD had it at almost 2.5 years old! Not something you see that often at her age but it was really scary, traumatizing for all of us. She's had belly problems ever since, probably unrelated but we don't take any chances now. She's feeling better today thank you! She had all the emergency staff super worried last night though, hoping it was just gas and we don't have to take her back. 
  • Options
    Got a lazy start to the day yesterday, sat around reading then finally picked myself up off the couch and drove to a nice scenic area for a run.

Today I went shopping for larger comfy bras finally, and ohhh I feel amazing now since I already put one of them on!  

Now I plan to clean out the utility closet and finish some laundry. It's so nice out today where I live and unseasonably warm so I am drying blankets outside for what might be the last time this year! 
  • Options
    @Burrberrymum wow! Glad to hear she is better. DS has never had any issues but I always worry when his stomach hurts. The Drs are not concerned - they said it's not usual for a reoccurrence. He had to have surgery and part of his bowel removed. While they were in there they removed his appendix and fixed his umbilical hernia. After the surgery he spent a week in the hospital. I remember bringing him back a day after discharge as he kept crying and crying and I thought he was having more issues. Ended up being fine. It is a very scary thing to happen. I hope your DD continues to be ok!
    Anniversary

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @korpisar thank you! Same to your DS.. so sad to see them go through that. 
  • Options
    dizzymom-2dizzymom-2 member
    edited October 2016
    DizzyMom said:
    What type of cars are you considering? We're about to start looking too! Never thought I'd say this but considering an SUV... I wish someone made one with a built-in vacuum like those minivans! 
    We're going to look at the Mazda crossovers. The Mazda CX-5 or CX-9. I currently have a Mazda, but it's a compact car. I've owned it for 7 years and have never had any issue with it. I drive it across the country twice a year and it has waaaay more miles on it than it should and not a single problem. That's the main reason we're sticking with that brand.  
  • Options
    Where did this weekend even go? I feel like every day/week just goes by so fast anymore...I haven't been on here since I worked all weekend & cleaned our house tonight after I got home. DH & I went out to our favorite restaurant Friday night & then we fell asleep cuddling next to our dog on his bed (which is actually our guest bed that our dog has made his) ...DH is NOT a cuddler so that was super rare and definitely nice haha
    I'd never heard of intussusception before so I just looked it up - sounds so scary! @korpisar & @Burrberrymum glad to hear your little ones are doing better & are ok!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DizzyMom said:
    We're going to look at the Mazda crossovers. The Mazda CX-5 or CX-9. I currently have a Mazda, but it's a compact car. I've owned it for 7 years and have never had any issue with it. I drive it across the country twice a year and it has waaaay more miles on it than it should and not a single problem. That's the main reason we're sticking with that brand.  
    I'm interested in those too! Right now we have a compact hatchback. I drove a Mazda 2 for awhile years ago and loved it, and road tripped in a Mazda 3 recently and it was just SO comfortable- also I love the blind spot warnings you can get with them. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm interested in those too! Right now we have a compact hatchback. I drove a Mazda 2 for awhile years ago and loved it, and road tripped in a Mazda 3 recently and it was just SO comfortable- also I love the blind spot warnings you can get with them. 
    My hubby owns a Honda with all the bells and whistles and cushy leather seats, yet anytime we go anywhere that's more than 30 mins my back and butt are killing me from his seats. My car is a standard factory model and I never have issues with comfort even on long car rides. I think I'll be with Mazda for life. :)