How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/raves/questions?

Symptoms/cravings/aversions?

GTKY: What are your Halloween plans?
BabyFruit Ticker  

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 10/29!

• Oh my gosh! I forgot my ticker changes today! 

How many weeks?
    34!

What size is baby?
    Well, I've got one app saying pineapple and one saying cabbage, but it's already been the size of a pineapple and cabbage. I'm going to say my baby is now the size of a baby. 

Upcoming appointments?
    Yes! Glad this is on here, I almost forgot I have one on Wednesday. Last bi-weekly!

Rants/raves/questions?
    I'm feeling so anti-social lately. It's bothering me. 
    I love feeling my little boy move around, even when it hurts, it just makes me happy to know he's ok in there! 

I want to eat everything. My shower is today and my mom asked me what I wanted for food :smile: cheddar, brie, prosciutto, crackers, shrimp, meatballs, buffalo chicken dip, spinach dip, shortbread cookies, Cheesecake, and tuxedo mousse cake! I feel totally spoiled and happy:) 

I just dropped off DH and DDs at the airport, they're going to Disneyland for Halloween! And I get to clean, rest, and eat whatever I want!!! Yay! Seriously, its amazing how everything stays clean and put away when you are the only person in the house. We don't get trick or treaters, we are too rural. So I'm going to bed at like 8 or 9 every night! It's so sad that that's exciting... 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• jandd2014jandd2014 member
    edited October 2016
    How many weeks? 35
     What size is baby? pineapple, but like @yellingbanana said, I'm pretty sure baby's already been the size of a pineapple. Yesterday's growth check said about 5.5 pounds.
    Upcoming appointments? weekly appointments starting this week on Friday
     Rants/raves/questions? baby dropped this week and I can breathe and move a little easier again! I have my baby shower with my friends and my side of the family today and DH and I have our couples shower tomorrow with his side
    Symptoms/cravings/aversions? holy hot flashes this week! I'm a mess!
    GTKY: What are your Halloween plans? I think we are skipping Halloween this year. I don't feel like getting up and down to answer the door all night and DH has no interest in doing it.
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • @jandd2014 I agree that Halloween seems more of a chore than a joy this year. Holy hell, what are we going to do for Thanksgiving?!?! :neutral:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @yellingbanana I am SOO jealous that you get the house to yourself! I have family visiting this weekend so its like the opposite...I am staying up later than usual and not sleeping well, haha.

How many weeks?  35 weeks!

What size is baby? Pineapple

Upcoming appointments? Just had one last week, so the next one isn't until November 9. GBS swab that week, then weekly appts! 

Rants/raves/questions? My body hurts. But that's about all.

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? I am nauseus whenever I wake up, I just need to make sure I eat immediately. 

DS has his first day care Halloween party on Monday and it starts after I get off work so I am stoked to go! Its my first chance to get be all mom-ish and bring snacks and take pics of DS in his costume and...I'm pretty excited. 
  • How many weeks?
    32. Man oh man, now it's flying by. 4 more weeks and we are in the clear to deliver at our preferred hospital!!

What size is baby?
    Squash

Upcoming appointments?
    We've got our second bi-weekly and a growth ultrasound this Wednesday.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    I'm ready to get off the ride now....

I'm now starting to experience Braxton-Hicks. I thought it would be particularly painful, but it's just been a hardening of my belly from time to time. A little weird to experience!

Nada. I work late on Mondays and we don't get trick-or-treaters at our house. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • How many weeks?
    34 weeks- what?!

What size is baby?
    I'm like many of you- it's all blending in now. Baby is almost the size of a full term baby  ;)

Upcoming appointments?
    Nothing this week! 

Rants/raves/questions?
    When I was pregnant with DS1, I never had the "over this" physical feeling. Anxiety wise, yes, but nothing like now. My body from my belly button down is on fire. I'm living off of Tylenol and Tylenol PM like something fierce.  I am actually ready to give birth now and hate the idea that I have 5 weeks before our RCS. 

I crave sleep, alone time, and a date night with DH. 

We do a big shindig with our block in our neighborhood every year and SD/DS1 will go trick or treating!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • 32 Weeks

Size of squash (appears to be yellow squash)

No appointment this week

Feeling pretty big.  Starting to really take effort to get in and out of bed, cars, etc.  The shortness of breath is annoying.  Seems as though this is happening faster than my last pregnancy.  Should have taken better records.

The craving for sweets is out of control.  I've likely had more candy over the last week than over the last year.  I'll be happy when Halloween is over.

My DH wants to take our 16 month old trick or treating.  I'm undecided.  May just sit at home and wait for what will likely be few trick or treaters.  And eat candy.