July 2017 Moms

Weekend Randoms

What does everyone have going on this weekend?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Weekend Randoms

• H and I went to see the girl on the train this weekend which was pretty good! We don't have any other huge plans for the weekend because he works tonight and tomorrow night but I'm hoping to use that time to catch up on work. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• I'm working all weekend. No plans because I work long shifts.

@manillabar I haven't been to the movies in forever! I almost forgot that is a fun thing to do lol
  • Loading the player...
  • @MimoCa that's no fun! What do you do for work? 
    My husband and i love going to the movies. He wants to see that scary Ouija movie next but I don't know if I can handle it lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar I'm a cook. I used to like to take long drives with DH but we're so busy these days! I work 7days a week lol. I can't wait til winter because I will get Mondays off at least!
  • I wait for a lot of movies to come out and watch then online at home lol
  • Well we shot a wedding yesterday and today we are off to pick up our daughter from my parents and announce to them and DHs parents which is exciting. I'm hoping to be back in time to go to a local Fall Festival this afternoon. Then tomorrow we have a bridal shoot in the afternoon. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jam85 how exciting doing the announcements! Also I assume you guys are photographers? What a creative and fun job!
  • We're taking our 2 year old to get a haircut today, and then having lunch and I'll probably try to go out to the grocery store in the afternoon. Tomorrow we're going to a little Halloween event at my work.
  • @AdaByron are you wearing a costume for your work Halloween event?
  • MimoCa said:
    @AdaByron are you wearing a costume for your work Halloween event?
    Nope. It's mostly a kids thing. The little guy will be a pumpkin . 
  • @AdaByron awe a little pumpkin how cute!
  • @MimoCa 7 days a week? That makes me so sad lol. My schedule changes often but I usually get at least one weekend day off most weeks (occasionally not though)
    @JAM85 have fun telling the family! We told our over the phone because we were too excited to wait, haha
    @AdaByron I love kids in pumpkin costumes!! It's perfect for the little round faces lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar don't worry, someday soon I will have a day off, or a few lol!
  • We have a packed weekend and I just want to be lazy.  This morning we have to get costumes for a party tonight and go to the carpet store to order for our basement.  Tomorrow we have to go to ikea and lowes and then H has something planned for my bday but won't tell me what.  
  • @abmommy15 Enjoy your birthday weekend!
  • Happy birthday @abmommy15!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• We went out to dinner last night with a huge group of our friends, and then went and hung out. I don't think we have much planned today besides cleaning and we might have a bonfire tonight.   Tomorrow we are going to a Halloween event and a hayrack ride. 

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Today we are going to attempt to do some cleaning and organizing while I'm still feeling fine! 
    Tomorrow is my birthday / party with the family so I still need to decide on an announcement method!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @GlitterFish Enjoy your birthday weekend as well! Happy Birthday!
  • Happy birthday @GlitterFish !!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @MimoCa Yes we are photographers and my husband does it full time and does most of the editing while I shoot with him! I am also a private chef during the week for an investment firm 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @JAM85 you must be busy busy busy!!!
  • Today my oldest is going to a Halloween bday party and then we're hosting a Halloween party at our house. I haven't done any prep or cleaned for the party so I'm stressing out a bit. Tomorrow if we're not too tired we'll take the kids to a Halloween parade. 
  • CarmofrapCarmofrap member
    edited October 2016
    Happy Birthday @abmommy15 and @GlitterFish Hope you guys get spoiled!

I've been so cranky lately that we didn't do anything besides going grocery shopping and watching Finding Dory on the couch with the kiddos.  No plans for Sunday besides being as lazy as possible.
  • Thanks ladies and happy birthday @GlitterFish
  • Happy birthday @GlitterFish and @abmommy15!

I tested with a Wondfo this morning and got a really dark line! it made me so happy. I have 4 or 5 tests left, so I'm going to keep testing every couple of days until I run out.

We actually had a pretty good day. Haircut for the little guy, out to a pizza place for lunch, spent some time at a playground to wear him out, and then H got to watch football and I got to go shopping during naptime. Now to figure out what's for dinner...
  • Thanks guys!
    Same to you @abmommy15!

@AdaByron I have 9 days of tests! lol
    Just now I went and bought the digital with "weeks predictor" to see what it says and that's the one I will show people! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @GlitterFish Just a heads up, the CB digital display disappears after a day or so. So make sure you get your pictures right away
  • AdaByron said:
    @GlitterFish Just a heads up, the CB digital display disappears after a day or so. So make sure you get your pictures right away
    Geez I thought they might last a little longer!! The target ones disappeared after a day too - and it was cloudy all day so I never got a good one! haha
    I definitely did not mean to carry around the test though, re-reading it sounds like that! lol

I want the weeks to show up so I can text it to my sister because I actually have the same due date (so far) that she had with my nephew and she won't be there when we do the announcement! Otherwise I probably would have made due with my crappy dark room pics...
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Yeah I've found the regular clear blue digitals last longer than the weeks estimator ones. I got maybe two days with the weeks estimator but I took a regular one Monday morning that still says "pregnant" (I like to look at it lol)
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @GlitterFish On man, cleaning doesn't sound like a great pre-birthday treat! I hear you though, I'm also a bit worried about how long I've been putting off cleaning our place. At any rate, hope you enjoy your day!
    @abmommy15 Hope your birthday surprise was a great one too! 

We caught Dr. Strange in the cinema last night. I'm a big fan of Marvel films, and I loved this one!

Today I did some online shopping and snagged a few flowy-stretchy dresses that I can wear for the next months There are some great online sales at the moment!!

Enjoy your Sundays and sending positive vibes for the week :)

• @LarkSparkle LOL, I agree, but I SO RARELY get my DH to myself (he works nights/weekends), there were some bigger projects to tackle (cleaning out the hot tub / garage). Plus we are going away this week so obviously I have to clean for the dogsitter!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Sorry I have been absent. My mom came to visit yesterday, so I was not on the internet. Today is laundry, grocery shopping and cooking for the week.

Happy Birthday @glitterfish and @abmommy15!!

I have been reading everything but for some reason whenever I go to "love it" it kicks me off the internet so I can't love it either. Everyone sounds like they had great weekend plans!

• Happy birthday ladies. Not much fun here - I am putting the house back together after we had my stepson for fall break, he is a great kid but gives a tornado a run for its money. The husband is working next door on our new house. We bought, gutted, built an addition and have been working on it for over a year but we should be able to move in early this spring...fingers crossed