June 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 10/28

For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, and 6/23 and 6/30!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! 
Me: 28 Husband: 31
TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 10/28

• How far along are you? 
    5 weeks today! 

How big is baby? 
    An Appleseed 

Had my first appointment on Wednesday to confirm with a urine sample and go over medical history with an RN. 

The bloating has been crazy and the fatigue hit me yesterday. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I don't have another appointment until December 7th, which will be my first ultrasound. This seems so far away!!
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 

• How far along are you? 7 w

How big is baby? Raspberry or blueberry depending on which app

Upcoming appointments this week? I have my first u/s this afternoon. I'm very nervous.

Any new symptoms or changes? I've been short of breath climbing the stairs this week. Still some nausea and headachiness. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! I like Halloween because my kids like it, I just like seeing them have fun. We don't do much besides tot, but my oldest is requesting some more elaborate decorations than just pumpkins and mums so maybe next year we'll indulge him.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Grape

Upcoming appointments this week? Had my appointment today, I just met with the nurse and got a prescription for m/s.

Any new symptoms or changes? None.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Has anyone taken Reglan?  I was adamant about not taking Zofran because I think it had an affect on my children, but I'm not familiar with Reglan.

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! My favorite tradition is watching Hocus Pocus with my girls and vegging out on the couch.
  • Hello!  This might be my last week in the Friday ticker change (I know that with DD my assumed due date changed by 3 days after the dating ultrasound) but I'm going to enjoy it!  Friday ticker change is the best!

How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? blueberry 

Upcoming appointments this week? Thursday, FINALLY.

Any new symptoms or changes?  I feel really run down most days now.  And occasionally nauseous.  Also still constipated.  And weird vivid dreams.  And short of breath pretty quickly.  All of the usuals as compared to my first pregnancy, but I'm MUCH more exhausted now (likely because I can't just sleep as much as I want to this time around, due to having a toddler to care for).  My boobs don't hurt yet, which is nice.  I remember that starting up around this time with DD, so I'm on the lookout.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope.  Just waiting to get this ultrasound out of the way next week, and hoping everything looks ok.

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! I don't really do Halloween...but I do enjoy buying large bags of candy because we hardly ever get trick or treaters and then I get to eat it myself.  DD is dressing as Tinkerbell this year, so that's pretty cute.

• How far along are you? 6w
    How big is baby? Ladybug
    Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. 11/7/16 is the first one.
    Any new symptoms or changes? I have been very hungry today - like an empty pit.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? None.
    GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! 
    I LOVE HALLOWEEN! My husband and I have been doing DIY couples costumes for the last couple years. We've been Jack and Jill, Nerds, Nemo & Dory and Lilo & Stitch. I love making the costumes - Lilo & Stitch is probably my favorite!

This year we're going to be "Which Came First The Chicken or the Egg?" I also enjoy watching non-scary Halloween movies, passing out candy and carving pumpkins. 
    :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? either a cherry or a green olive, depending on the app

Upcoming appointments this week? I just had my first real MW appointment today. I met my MW and I love her.  I also had my first ultrasound which showed a beautiful little blob with a solid heartbeat (I'll post that in the other thread later).  MW did 3 measurements that came out to 9w2d, 9w1d, and 9w2d, so she's leaving my due date as is.  I'm walking on air today.  No appointments until just before Thanksgiving now.

Any new symptoms or changes? Way more fatigue.  The other day after a full night's sleep I took two hour long naps and still went to bed by 10.  I've learned that my nausea (usually an afternoon/evening thing for me) and fatigue are both better on days when I've had a full night's sleep beforehand (duh) and then got up a bit early and had a good run.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? All raves today - I love my midwife.  I'm so happy about my ultrasound.  I told my boss this afternoon and she said she suspected something and she was very happy for me.  I can't WAIT to tell my parents when I see them for lunch tomorrow.

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! I wish I had something good to post here, but I'm lame.  I put on a witch's hat to pass out candy, but that's about it.  I do dress up my poor cat, so maybe I'll add a pic of that later.  My favorite parts of Halloween are handing out candy (still novel to me since moving to a real neighborhood) and carving pumpkins while drinking hot cider and watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"

Sorry this was so long, but I'm just so happy/excited today and I'm sitting here at work with no focus and nobody I can tell right now!

• How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? a cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? None this week

Any new symptoms or changes? I have been having headaches in the afternoon. Also, some days I think the nausea is getting better and then the next day my body is like "haha nope" and I'm nauseous all day.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am not trying to wish time away but I really want this first trimester to be over.

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! We don't really have a tradition. We usually go to a Halloween party the weekend before and then the night of Halloween, hand out candy. DH and I are both working nightshift this Halloween so there won't be any candy given out this year.

• How far along are you?  6 weeks

How big is baby? a sweet pea

Upcoming appointments this week? nope. Not until Nov 11th! 

Any new symptoms or changes? I slept for 10 hours on Wed night then took an hour and a half nap on Thursday and slept for another 10 hours that night! I'm EXHAUSTED! Also have mild-moderate nausea all the time and my boobs are huge and sore. A lot of people are mentioned being out of breath. I think I am also experiencing this. Walking up 1 flight of  stairs has me huffing and puffing. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so excited that it's Friday and I can sleep in for the next 4 days!!!!

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! When I was younger we always dressed up and went trick or treating in our neighborhood with friends. It's also my mom's birthday on Halloween so we also had cake!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 7weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry 

Upcoming appointments this week? Monday and my first US

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new but I am having 24/7 MS and peeing like crazy. I am miserable tbh

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anyone with previous pregnancies who had twins know before their US that you were having twins? Like an intuition? 

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! DS is a nunja turtle this year and we are taking him trick or treating for the first time! Hopefully we can start some fun family traditions as our family grows!
  • How far along are you? 
    7 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Blueberry

Wednesday we have another ultrasound as the heart rate was low at the 6 week 2 day ultrasound. Really nervous for that.

Not really tired,back pain, gassy and nasous 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Very nervous about this ultrasound and have mixed feelings as I have herd many mix results from professionals as well as others who have had this happen, the way the student midwife said to me I feel was wrong, I understand that a miscarriage is possible with the low hear rate but the way she made me feel like it's undoubtedly going to happen has had me terrified and scared for the past week and of this ultrasound.

I enjoy watching the halloween town movies and decorating, 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• How far along are you? 7 weeks. 

How big is baby? Blueberry. 

Upcoming appointments this week? Finally have my first appointment Monday. Can't wait, but not sure why the hell I made it at 8am. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm leaking breastmilk. Didn't happen with my first, so it's definitely new. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Meh. 

GTKY: If you celebrate Halloween, what is your favorite Halloween tradition? Have a halloween costume you're especially proud of? Feel free to post pictures! This will only be my second year celebrating Halloween in the sense that I'll have a costume. But my favorite thing to do is watch ghostbusters between trick or treaters. 
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet pea 

Upcoming appointments this week? Still 3 weeks away on Nov. 17... the waiting is so hard!

Any new symptoms or changes? Food aversions just like last time, extremely tired which is not fun with a toddler, some boos pain, and also very winded when walking up the stairs. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm just hoping the next few weeks go by fast. I'm looking forward to the ultrasound, and hopefully hearing a heart beat! 

The only halloween tradition we really had was my dad throwing me in a wagon next to the beer cooler as he took me around from house to house while my mom handed out candy. Very classy! I was Belle 4 years in a row growing up, so I would say that was my favorite costume. This year DD is going as Minnie Mouse, but wore a cowgirl costume for Trunk or treat at school today. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • shsmart13-2shsmart13-2 member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 
    7 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Blueberry

Wednesday we have another ultrasound as the heart rate was low at the 6 week 2 day ultrasound. Really nervous for that.

Not really tired,back pain, gassy and nasous 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Very nervous about this ultrasound and have mixed feelings as I have herd many mix results from professionals as well as others who have had this happen, the way the student midwife said to me I feel was wrong, I understand that a miscarriage is possible with the low hear rate but the way she made me feel like it's undoubtedly going to happen has had me terrified and scared for the past week and of this ultrasound.

I enjoy watching the halloween town movies and decorating, 

@Mrs.DeRuysscher I'm sorry the student midwife made you feel that way. No one can foresee the future. Keep us updated on how your follow up ultrasound goes!