December 2016 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 10/22!

How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/raves/questions?

Symptoms/cravings/aversions?

GTKY: what is your favorite candy? (Sorry if we have had this one before. I'm not very creative today!)
BabyFruit Ticker  

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 10/22!

• Options
    How many weeks?
    33 weeks! 
    What size is baby?
    Celery
    Upcoming appointments?
    Monday I have my 33 weeks check and I hope we schedule our next growth scan! Then I have one more appointment before we go to weekly!
    Rants/raves/questions?
    I started seeing a pelvic floor PT this week because of some killer lower back pain and it really helped. The back pain and exhaustion are my biggest WTF rants right now. 
    the thought of eating chicken grosses me out. How is that possible?
    GTKY: what is your favorite candy? (Sorry if we have had this one before. I'm not very creative today!)
    I really believe this baby has Reese Sticks as part of his DNA but I also love a good Heath Bar. 

BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    How many weeks?  33 weeks.  It's starting to feel real with all these "my water broke" posts!!

What size is baby?  Pineapple.

Upcoming appointments?  I have one on Friday, I think it's just a normal check up.

Rants/raves/questions? Just starting to think about the future and thinking about looking for part time jobs for next year.  She isn't even born yet and I already want to spend more time with her... worried about juggling a full-time crazy teaching job and being a mom!

Symptoms/cravings/aversions?  Not a lot this week, I feel really good, just lots of rib kicking!  She is very high up.  Oh - and major chocolate milk cravings!

Reese's cups... yep I'm boring.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    33, but it feels like 43 weeks, are we there yet?!

What size is baby?
    Celery 

Upcoming appointments?
    November 2 is my next scheduled 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Baby is still flipping everyday! 

So this has happened yesterday and the day before- a vertigo feeling. My vision went kind of tunnel vision and it felt like the world was spinning around me. Unfortunately I was driving and was about to pull over but I was on a road with ditches on either side of the road. It was scary, but only lasted like 3 minutes. Then it happened last night while I was sitting. I'm starting to feel crazy. I will be contacting my doctor, but both episodes were so brief that I feel silly for freaking out right away. 
    I've also been swelling a bit more, and I just hurt (back, pelvis, boobs, feet, hands). 

So many, but I'll narrow it down to Jelly Bellies. I love them. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    SmashJamSmashJam member
    edited October 2016
    How many weeks?  34 weeks

What size is baby? Tim the Minion? Or a baseball glove? I have a minion in my uterus. WTF.

Upcoming appointments? One on Tuesday, then one more on Nov. 9 before my appts go weekly. 

Rants/raves/questions?  More a comment than anything but all these early babies are really making it seem real! I should get a bag together for DS at least, just in case, we live kinda far from the hospital. Also how many people have waterproof mattress covers on their bed right now? 

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? Symptoms...dry eyes! I thought originally my eyesight had changed for the worse but yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night and could hardly open my eyes the insides were so so dry. Bought rewetting drops for throughout the day to see if that solves it. 
    GTKY: what is your favorite candy? (Sorry if we have had this one before. I'm not very creative today!) Anything sour and chewy- chewy sour sweet tarts, sour patch kids, sour straws, laffy taffy

ETA: more examples of chewy sour candy OMG I want some now....
  • Options
    How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Asparagus/coconut

Upcoming appointments?

I'm in between a pair of bi-weekly  appointments

Rants/raves/questions?

ugh. Where to begin? At this point I am looking forward to labor because once that starts, the pain and discomfort from that will end in a pretty defined time. This feels like it's going on forever. My back, my poor lower back. Oh how I want to lie on a couch and not be in pain.

I feel like a zombie. I would kill for some solid sleep. At least once baby comes, 

GTKY: what is your favorite candy? 

hmm, I work in an office with a TON of candy, so it depends on my mood. Chocolate candy favorite is Reeses. Fruity candy flavor might be airheads, and sour candy would be Sour Patch Kids, obviously.  ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Options
    @littlebirdie28 I like the way you are thinking about labor pain!

31 weeks

Size of asparagus

Check up on Monday

I guess things are going pretty well if my first rant is not being able to pick things off the floor quickly, lol. 

Still craving sugar and coffee constantly

All candy!!! Current fav is Lindt chocolate
  • Options
    How many weeks? 34

What size is baby? cantaloupe (I feel like its already said this...)

Upcoming appointments? three on Friday- regular appointment, then an ultrasound to check growth, then life insurance physicals for me and DH

Rants/raves/questions? I think my belly button is going to pop out any day now  :p 

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? my hips hurt and I just want to eat ice cream all day long. 

depends on my mood, but I usually pick twix, milky way, or reese's
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • Options
    Now I want sour patch kids!!                              

@Gizmo1231 I could not eat any chicken with DDs 1 & 2. The whole pregnancy! This one I couldn't the 1st tri, but I've been loving spicy chicken wings since 12 weeks. 

@DumbledoresArmy
    Not everyone has it, but the want to spend your day with your little one is intense for me! I was interviewing for jobs when I found out we were expecting. Now I'm thinking about taking care of a friend's baby along with mine so that I can make some money but raise my son also. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    How many weeks? 33!!

What size is baby? Celery or cauliflower

Upcoming appointments? Monday is a normal OB appt and then Friday we have a growth scan

Rants/raves/questions? All of the clothes we have received so far (4 loads worth) are all clean and put away!! I'm also part of several mom yardsale groups and scored 130 pampers swaddlers size 1 for $15 so I'm feeling pretty awesome about that!

Symptoms/cravings/aversions? Definitely had a craving last night for chocolate milk, yum....could totally have it again now

GTKY: what is your favorite candy? (Sorry if we have had this one before. I'm not very creative today!) I'm mostly a chocolate candy type of gal, favorite is Reeces and Twix, but lately the sweet candy craving has kicked in and I'll get Twizzlers and Sweedish fish
    Me 32 DH 34
    Married 9/2012 

TTC #2 starting 9/2019
    BFP 7/13/2020!
    Due 3/18/2021

TTC #1 since 2/2015
    Diagnosis: Unexplained Infertility 9/2015
    IUIs #1-#5: 9/2015-2/2016 all BFNs
    Moving to IVF with ICSI and PGS 5/2016-6/2016  Just kidding, BFP 4/4/2016!
    Spencer Elliott born 12/7/2016

• Options
    Sorry I'm late, I suck at life lol
    How many weeks?
    What size is baby?
    Butternut squash

Upcoming appointments?
    Check up on Wednesday, pretty sure we're going to weekly appointments soon
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Baby shower is this upcoming Saturday. Lord help me I hate being the center of attention
    Cravings! Hot chocolate, popcorn, and peanut butter sandwiches
    Aversions: anything with garlic on it
    GTKY: what is your favorite candy? 
    I absolutely love reeses seasonal cups. 
  • Options
    @jandd2014 I agree about the bellybutton thing - I keep telling people that I'm like a turkey with one of those timer things. Baby will come out when the button is out! hahaha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010