February 2017 Moms

odd advice from doctor

Ok. So had a check up today. Everything with the baby is fine.
Me:26, DH:26 Married: May 18th, 2013, DD Raelynda ~born 3/06/14. 2 angels lost early. Rainbow due Valentines.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: odd advice from doctor

• Ok. So had a check up today. Everything with the baby is fine.
    Dafuq? 
  • Omg.....i wrote like 3 whole paragraphs......
    Me:26, DH:26 Married: May 18th, 2013, DD Raelynda ~born 3/06/14. 2 angels lost early. Rainbow due Valentines.

• Loading the player...
  • Are you familiar with our board at all? I don't recognize your SN. 
  • I just browse most of the time. This is the first time I've had a legitimate question. I've only commented on two posts before because, my phone doesn't have an app and the mobile site is so hard to use.

• jaysgirl1707jaysgirl1707 member
    edited October 2016
    But when he pulled my pants down, looked at my scar (previous c section DD is 2.5 years old) he proceeded to tell me I am not allowed to be shaving down there. Because I might "nick" the scar.......i tried looking online. I can not find anyone else who was told this. Aside from a woman saying her doctor said to wait 6 weeks after her c section before shaving. And this was never said at my two week follow up with him 2 YEARS AGO. so I've been shaving it the whole time obviously. And I basically think this is complete crap......not to mention he then tried to (what I felt) scare me into having a second c section, which had me in tears at home. This is the same doctor who did my c section. And I don't know if I trust him anymore. Thoughts?

• I am so sorry about all these comments. Like I said, is soooooo hard to use on my phone, and on the web it wouldn't allow me to create a new discussion

• You know, this really could have gone in any of our weekly threads. 
    It really didn't need its own post. 
    We generally frown upon people making their own posts for random questions as it clutters up our boards. 
    I'm not really sure what your question even is...
  • homemake said:
    He pulled your pants down? 
    And spanked her for being a naughty girl. 
  • It erased everything else that was written because i wrote emojis. -_-

• I've never had a c-section so I have no idea but that does sound weird. 
  • He pulled them down to get to my pubic bone to measure. Are you serious right now? This is exactly why I never talk on these things. I was asking if it was a real thing that I can't shave my self down there. I'll delete it. Jesus Christ

• Um, are you serious right now? 
  • He pulled them down to get to my pubic bone to measure. Are you serious right now? This is exactly why I never talk on these things. I was asking if it was a real thing that I can't shave my self down there. I'll delete it. Jesus Christ
    Just a little humor. Like I said above, it sounds super weird to me. 
  • What the fuck ever. This shit is supposed to be to support one another and all I ever get is hostility. I cannot delete it, it will let me edit it. So screw it. I'll just delete my damn account because fuck this site.

• But when he pulled my pants down, looked at my scar (previous c section DD is 2.5 years old) he proceeded to tell me I am not allowed to be shaving down there. Because I might "nick" the scar.......i tried looking online. I can not find anyone else who was told this. Aside from a woman saying her doctor said to wait 6 weeks after her c section before shaving. And this was never said at my two week follow up with him 2 YEARS AGO. so I've been shaving it the whole time obviously. And I basically think this is complete crap......not to mention he then tried to (what I felt) scare me into having a second c section, which had me in tears at home. This is the same doctor who did my c section. And I don't know if I trust him anymore. Thoughts?
    QFP
  • @jaysgirl1707 if you saw one of our other threads, we're talking about ticks in vaginas. It's all meant to be lighthearted. 
  • Errr... what?

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • I can't stop laughing! 
    In all seriousness though,  @jaysgirl1707, I would seek out another OB. This dude sounds weird. I've had a hysteroscopy twice and my OB never told me that I should avoid shaving down there once it healed. 

• This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"