EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
EDD: 9/6/19
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Glitter Fart Tuesday: 10/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @TeacherMom2517 I'm glad you got a good post! I hope your PCS goes smoothly :)
  • Options
    Oh I love that tile! That's my new favorite shape too! 
  • Options
    Our mortgage refinancing is FINALLY moving along!!

As soon as we close I can fix our bathroom up!
    DH has no idea how excited I am for the "touchups" to our DS bathroom. It's mostly original, we put peel and stick tile in and a toilet/sink. But it desperately needs the ceiling repaired/new grout and you know while I'm at it... a new floor! ;)  Which means my tiny entry way floor will need to be replaced to (since it's that same awful peel and stick tile). Yeaaaa!
  • Options
    Looks gorgeous, @PerraSucia. That tile is ace. Are you going to use the same tile for the inset shelf, or are you going to use some kind of accent tile?
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Options
    @MoonOverGoldsboro we are doing a marble chevron for the shower box and the floor! 
  • Options
    @PerraSucia Ahhhh, that sounds amazing! Marble + chevron = glory. Definitely gonna need to see pictures of that when it's done.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Options
    @srscott3 - I have been totally stalking mine too.....lol....we got 2 carseats so far....and we already got a crib, pack n play, highchair, some blankets, and stroller between my grandpa buying stuff and some "like-new condition" family hand-me downs. Feeling so blessed <3 
    I keep controlling my own urge to shop....I almost bought bedding, and my Mom and MIL were like NO! YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOUR SHOWER! 
    So I allowed myself to get some clothes that were clearance and MIL grabbed some too b/c they were 90% off, and I bought her nursery decorations/organization stuff at Hobby Lobby, Amazon, and Big lots.    

• Options
    Hahaha @BlondePeanut I have been trying to control my urge to shop too. The only things I've bought are some clothes and some etsy stuff. It's tough though :p 
  • Options
    @srscott3 and @BlondePeanut that's why I didn't put everything I wanted on our registry :) I have a super secret list of all the other stuff I want and I've been pacing myself buying X amount off of it each week. Satisfies my urge for things to show up in the mail related to baby...and it doesn't appear that I'm taking stuff off my registry! The buying urge is very strong with me too. 
  • Options
    @Patience7150 Oh yes, I did that too. The etsy stuff I bought wasn't on my registry. And I didn't register for clothes. But now I'm running out of "non-registry" stuff and I'm getting all antsy again :p
  • Options
    I am kind of starting to feel that too...I want the practical stuff, not this cute onesie that isn't going to make my life any easier. And we all know people aren't going to buy everything on our registry so why not start spacing out the expenses for the stuff we need? 
  • Options
    srscott3 said:
    We got a Tula! And a Rock n Play! And a Boppy! And a high chair!

And I really need to stop stalking my registry.
    But it's so much fun!!

• Options
    I've been holding the need to shop at bay by buying super practical things and I've been taking cash out of my account regularly so we can buy stuff after my shower in January (SO FAR AWAY!)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    It's not Tuesday but I feel the need to fart. 
    I woke up from a nap earlier and my husband had changed into this long sleeved "muscle" shirt and puma shorts, both of which I'd never seen before.  He must have had them packed away still. But DAYUMMM! he looks sexy!! 
    I was like "oh helloooooo, do I know you?" Sadly for him,  it did not lead to sex as baby girl is once again hanging out on my sutures.  
    But that was a nice surprise to wake up to!