February 2017 Moms
Options

Friday ticker change 10/14

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What was/will be your first purchase for this baby? (This one is good stealing from Thursday ticker change)

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday ticker change 10/14

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    24 weeks. I'm at v day if I'm it mistaken 
    How big is baby? 
    size of a cantaloupe 
    not til end of month 
    Symptom changes? 
    None. All the Same. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What was/will be your first purchase for this baby?
    we started with pjs. Since we sold or gave away all my sons stuff we needed to fill the closet with pink and purple. 

Mom of one adorable little boy and excited to do this again.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    22 wks!
    How big is baby? 
    coconut or a water bottle
    TODAY! Repeat US
    Symptom changes? 
    more back pain!
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm happy and excited :-)
    GTKY: What was/will be your first purchase for this baby? (This one is good stealing from Thursday ticker change
    We bought a crib, we haven't bought ANYTHING else!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along? 24 weeks

How big is baby? Cantaloupe- which seems like a large jump in size from a grapefruit last week.

When is next appt? Next Tuesday for routine.  This is my last 4 week interval, not so excited to be going every 2 weeks already.  

Symptom changes?  Nothing much here which is great.  I have had pubis symposis pain in the past and I know it will come, just glad it hasn't started yet. 

Rant/Rave/Question?  I pulled out sweaters that I used last time around and they are short already, WTH!  I was due in May last time and used them through the winter(I thought at least though I was on bedrest for 6 weeks and wore PJs most of the time)

GTKY-  First purchase for this baby?  I bought some new cloth diapers.  Have a stash on one size, but haven't done newborn in the past.  Having fun and have just a few things left to get.  Waiting for Black Friday sales at this point 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    catmommaccatmommac member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 24 weeks 

How big is baby? Cantaloupe 

When is your next appointment? Next Monday for a routine appt. I'm excited to hear his heartbeat because it's so incredible to me.

Symptom changes? Nothing changing, but ugh the weight of my boob and uterus are really bothersome.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nothing pregnancy related. Family drama at it's peak today and pregnancy hormones not being my friend. I think I'll go make zucchini bread to feel better.

edit. Mobile bump ate my post! 

First purchase: an impulse AC/DC onsie. First "real" baby purchase that made this whole thing real: Crib
  • Options
    How far along are you?  22 weeks today!

How big is baby?  Coconut

When is your next appointment?  This coming Thursday for regular 4 week checkup

Symptom changes?  Slightly uncomfortable lower back, but not too bad.  Feeling pretty good actually and nesting in full swing!  Have lots of projects this weekend!

Rant/Rave/Questions?  I have anterior placenta and am FTM, but I still haven't felt any movement.  Hoping I do soon because I feel a little disconnected/having a hard time believing there is really a baby in there.

GTKY: What was/will be your first purchase for this baby?  I haven't bought anything yet (terrible?), but first thing will probably be a mobile for over the crib.
  • Options
    @MissMerciBeaucoup I have anterior placenta and I'm a FTM.  I started to feel the baby move a little around 22 weeks but I was always doubtful that it was gas. At 23 weeks, I started to feel a lot more movement that still feels like gas bubbles breaking in my belly. About half a week ago I felt some hard kicks that woke me up, but nothing hard like that again, just the butterfly movement. I'm only 2 weeks ahead of you, feel free to ask about movement any time!
  • Options
    @purplewriter thank you!!  I really appreciate it, and it sounds like I will probably start feeling stuff soon!!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    23 weeks.

How big is baby? 
    The size of a grapefruit.

October 28th, a regular MW appt.

Symptom changes? 
    Haven't thrown up all week!! Otherwise, pretty much the same.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I need to find some cute maternity clothes... Particularly jeans! Need to go through the maternity clothes thread, but it's SO long and overwhelming.

GTKY: What was/will be your first purchase for this baby?
    Ashamed to admit, we actually haven't bought anything yet... My family has literally gone crazy buying clothes for baby boy (and also for DD for fall/winter!).
  • Options
    H&M have really cute and affordable jeans @Ryder0406
  • Options
    @Spicyweiner I'll have to look! I just ordered a pair from old navy