December 2016 Moms

Bumpie of the Week 10.13 - H4aPartyof5

Congratulations on being selected as Bumpie of the Week! We look forward to getting to know you better below. Only answer questions that you feel comfortable answering.

What is your first name?

When is your due date?

What part of the world are you from (be as vague/specific as you want)?

What number baby/pregnancy is this for you?

What is your occupation or dream occupation?

Does your/will your nursery have a theme or color combination?

Have you bought anything for baby yet?

If you have bought things, what is your favorite thing that you have gotten so far?

What is your favorite part of pregnancy so far?

Do you have a favorite maternity/baby brand?

One thing you will splurge on this pregnancy?

What are your top pregnancy related priorities?

What is your favorite book?

What is your favorite tv show?

What is your favorite movie?

What is your favorite band/singer?

Anything else you would like us to know?

Me:27   H:30
Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
Trying to conceive since 01.2014
Low AFC and azoospermia
IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Bumpie of the Week 10.13 - H4aPartyof5

• Twins for the win! I'm also a twin, but we think are fraternal even though we look the same :-)
    EQD born 12/15!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi there :) I'm also on my 3rd baby (after trying for years), and everyone keeps asking if we are done after this. My dr asks at every other appointment if I want to get my tubes tied. While we are 'done', I'm not ready to commit to the permanence of that! Do people ask you if you are 'done' all the time? 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Yes Outlander! I could finish the series and pick up book 1 again and just reread and reread and reread. Nice to get to know you!

• I love Outlander- both the book series and the TV show.  It's so good, and the casting director hit a home-run with the castings of Jamie and Claire- well really everyone we've "met" so far on the TV series!!  @H4apartyof5, I'm also from Northern Alabama!  Nice to "meet" you!
  • @jptrumptone, my sister and I actually asked my mom about that recently...there are slight differences between us (height, face shape, etc.).  My mom said that her doctor tested after our birth to make sure, and we were identical.

@yellingbanana, yes!  Everyone asks if we were done and if this one was planned.  My doc asked me last appt. if I was thinking of getting my tubes tied, and even though I'm 99% sure we're done, it seems so permanent.

@acreight13, nice to meet you too!

@phoebecar, nice to meet a fellow Alabaman...I love the TV show too.  It took me awhile to get used to Jamie, but now I love him. ☺
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Hi.  Twin here also.  We are fraternal though and my sister is four minutes older.  I'm on baby number three and we are definitely done.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers