September 2015 Moms
Options

Can any other moms relate??

BabyBugutskyBabyBugutsky member
edited October 2016 in September 2015 Moms
My struggle every time he goes into the car seat... edit to add I found this on Facebook

Re: Can any other moms relate??

• Options
    Omg. YES. Changing table too. And when dressing him. Oh, and the highchair. Like someone call CPS because from the commotion I must CLEARLY be abusing my child. He just hates being retrained in any way. 
  • Options
    I use to work with a family that had a LO like this picture. I would be sweating by the end of the whole ordeal. From nerves and physically trying to get him in the dang car seat!!! So sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg. YES. Changing table too. And when dressing him. Oh, and the highchair. Like someone call CPS because from the commotion I must CLEARLY be abusing my child. He just hates being retrained in any way. 
    Omg mine is the same!! Screams and cries it is terrible! I've gotten rotten looks from people in parking lots because of it. Mine also fights laying on the change table and fights going into the high chair! Im always so upset after! I hope this is just a phase! 
  • Options
    LoveLee85 said:
    I use to work with a family that had a LO like this picture. I would be sweating by the end of the whole ordeal. From nerves and physically trying to get him in the dang car seat!!! So sorry!
    I usually am! I'm upset because he's so upset, I'm tired out because of the battle and I'm usually sweating like crazy. It's a crazy struggle even wit DH there! When I'm by myself it can take me upto 40 mins just to get him in the car seat! 
  • Options
    Ugggh, YES! He starts to whimper when we even get near the car! Ahhh!
  • Options
    OMG I am waiting for this to happen in the car seat... right now (knock on wood) he currently just tries sitting forward and cries when I put the straps on.. no arching yet.. but I know its coming! Changing table - now THAT is what is abusing him... the flailing and turning and hitting his head on the wall. Its a wrestle everytime and makes me think of like the crocodile guy who wrestles them.. because that has to be what we look like
  • Options
    Yes we just started this......it's terrible. I found letting him have something he doesn't normally get to have like my keys works for the 2 minutes to get him somewhat restrained......but only sometime now. He is catching on
  • Options
    This is us with the changing table! Every. Single. Time. I've found that making animal noises distracts her, at least for now.