Ticker Change Friday 9-30

Happy Friday!!!!!
(yes it's huge but appropriate)
How many weeks?

What size is baby? 

Upcoming appointments? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  

GTKY: Tomorrow is October. Whats the first Halloween thing you're doing?

Married 4/12/13
Anniversary
TTC since 6/13
Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ticker Change Friday 9-30

• How many weeks?
    30!!!!! 3/4 of the way there!

What size is baby? 
    Zucchini.

Upcoming appointments? 
    30 week appointment on Thursday.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Rant - I think Squish is on my cervix. It hurts down there and is painful to walk. DH says that's exactly why I need to walk. I want to punch him in the face.
    Rave - 10 more weeks!!!! I'll be in single digits soon! WHAT!? I can't believe how fast this is going!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  
    So gassy. Constipation is still around. My lady bits hurt from Squish. I'm sore where Squish is constantly punching/kicking me. I'm sleeping at night, but that initial getting comfy is getting harder.
    If DH suggests a food, that's what I want. He does it just to make fun of me now. So when I do get it I make him pay for it. He still hasn't learned...

Watching Hocus Pocus! Gotta keep the tradition alive.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How many weeks?  29

What size is baby?  I'm gonna say honey dew melon based on my bump

Upcoming appointments? Nope

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Heartburn, hurty hips, weird with food, sleep troubles, CONSTIPATION, great hair

corn maze! Tomorrow!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? 27

What size is baby? Lettuce?

Upcoming appointments? I've got an OB appointment Monday

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave - overall this pregnancy has been really smooth.  Now being in the third trimester I hope it continues that way until the end!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  My back has been aching, heartburn like a mofo, and sore hips.

GTKY: Tomorrow is October. Whats the first Halloween thing you're doing? I'm not really that into Halloween.  I've already been doing "fall" things like apple cider press and decorating.  The first specific Halloween thing I'll probably do is buy candy for trick or treat.
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • How many weeks? 31! Whaaaat

What size is baby? Asparagus? These sizes on the bump crack me up. Had an US last Friday and Jace is measuring 4 days ahead and weighs about 3.5 lbs

Upcoming appointments? Had a MW appt Wednesday, normal and uneventful. I go biweekly up until 10-24, then back again Halloween to start WEEKLY appointments. WHAAAAAT. Crazy!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Eh, just nervous about actually having to deliver. We start birthing classes this weekend so that should help me get a grip and understand a little better.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Just always hungry. I've started to really watch what I eat in hopes of losing some bloat weight. 

GTKY: Tomorrow is October. Whats the first Halloween thing you're doing? Not too big on Halloween, it will probably be deciding what couples costume to wear to showcase my belly. H luckily always agrees to do whatever I want, so I'm sure it'll be fun to decide this year. 
  • How many weeks?27

What size is baby? Lettuce

Upcoming appointments? Tuesday is my GD class and first appointment with the dietitian and endocrinologist

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: The GD clinic is having some problems with my insurance and they called me this morning at 9:30, I called back right away and still haven't heard anything (3:00).  If they have problems they may have to make me wait another week for my class.  I really don't want to wait any longer so I know what I need to be doing to keep this little one healthy and small :)
    Rave: We met and loved our pediatrician this morning so one less thing to worry about!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Still sick every morning but the nausea is decreasing during the day (some days but I will take it)  And the baby is moving like crazy!

GTKY: Tomorrow is October. Whats the first Halloween thing you're doing? Still hoping to get to an orchard soon and get my apple cider, I was hoping this weekend but the weather is so wet.  And finding a cute Halloween bump shirt.

• How many weeks? 30 weeks - 3/4 the way through

What size is baby? a motorcycle helmet, platypus- are those the same size?!

Upcoming appointments? ultrasound to check growth and appointment with OB on Tuesday 

Rants/Raves/Questions? we start childbirth classes next week and my first shower is tomorrow - I'm so excited

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  sinus headaches all week which is awful, sore hips, swollen feet

GTKY: Tomorrow is October. Whats the first Halloween thing you're doing? I'm not too big on Halloween but I love Fall. Looking forward to cooler weather in the Southeast (finally), apples, and Halloween candy!
  • How many weeks?  31! Wow! Almost done ladies!

What size is baby? Asparagus? Last time I was at the doc baby was measuring two weeks ahead, now my midwife said he was right on schedule. Either before he was just in a weird position or now she's just trying to calm my fears. Do I look stressed out about delivery? Um, yes...

Upcoming appointments? Nothing this week or next, but hi weekly appointments, usually Mondays or Tuesdays. Nothing special happening at them though. Just peeing, weighing, measuring, giggling (my midwives rock), peeing again (because I always drink too much water), and leaving.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I love compression socks! I haven't been swelling, but I am in Boston for a wedding and traveled on two planes from Montana. I go back Monday...compression socks are amazing! But I hate being with family 24/7...I'm hiding for some extra time in my room right now. I don't want to eat another huuuuuuge meal and talk about how pregnant I'm looking.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Food in general. Heartburn sucks. I hate eating, except watermelon...I love watermelon.

GTKY: Tomorrow is October. Whats the first Halloween thing you're doing? Nada...I need to figur out a costume soon though. I'm going to dress my bump up as a snowman. That seems kids friendly for our middle school Halloween fashion show at school. 
  • How many weeks? 31

What size is baby? Small clawed otter. As opposed to one with large claws. I like otters. 

Upcoming appointments? Tuesday. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: Our first childbirth class was pretty good. I feel better prepared. And DH liked it which is great bc I didn't want to hear him complain later
    Rant: I. need. sleep.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  I'm clumsy and drop things but don't have the energy to squat and pick them up. I want all the cake. I can't sleep. I'm having a reaction to night time meds that makes me choke and cough and puke. Riding the struggle bus a lot lately. 

GTKY: Tomorrow is October. Whats the first Halloween thing you're doing? I usually LOVE Halloween. But I'm actually not excited about dressing up the bump. It's cramping my halloween style because I feel gross. So the first thing is buying candy. Which I've done...And on the 8th day, God created Reese's peanut butter pumpkins. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I can't believe I forgot to post!

How many weeks? 27

What size is baby? kale

Upcoming appointments? Monday with our new midwife!

Rants/Raves/Questions? had my family and friend shower this weekend. Still riding the love and sugar high right now. 

My boobs are getting very hard and I get super shape pains in them once or twice a day. Can I stick a heating pad on them on low? I know my sister did early on but forgot to ask her if she did it this late in the game.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  I'll take the never-ending harvest mix of candy corn and all of the cider for $300 please Alex.

GTKY: Tomorrow is October. Whats the first Halloween thing you're doing? well, I've already gotten fall decorations out, switched out my fall scents and have been enjoying cider and candy corn, as well as made my first batch of chili. I think the next fall thing will be switching to flannel sheets once it's consistently cool enough.

Pregnancy Ticker