Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 9/29

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKU: What was the worst injury you ever had?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: TWW Thursday 9/29

• Lurker from WTO
    @nytino24 congrats on the crosshairs! 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Loading the player...
  • @NYTino24 yay for crosshairs! Never thought seeing those would make me so happy! 

@Brooklyngirl6 I think I am going to test Monday, too! My bridal shower is this Saturday and I will test prior to hitting up the mimosa bar too. 

@cait32 I think I am making myself BSC with my chart lol it's probably pretty simple to the trained eye, but being so new at it I am overthinking. I hope your chart starts to make you less crazy!! 
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited September 2016
    @Cait32 Yes, it could/would be a shorter cycle. I'm not used to anything shorter than 32 days except one 26 day cycle when I went off BCP after skipping placebos for 6 months.
    @berg If I don't start them before work, it's hard for me to participate. Have to leave for work by 7:15 and don't usually get home until 8:30-9:30 pm. :(
    @MommytoM13 I get spikes of .4-.6 around CD 6-7 most months and haven't gotten KU, but yours looks good! See what happens tomorrow. I had a ruptured ear drum once too. Had to get t-tubes this year.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 39/9

Timing: -4,-2,-1,+1

Testing: welp BFN today.. yea, I know it is early... no, I don't know why I torture myself. I figured if I am testing tomorrow for the wedding I might as well test for the rehearsal dinner too because, wine. UGH 

R/R: Almost dropped my engagement ring down the drain this morning. Luckily, it got stuck on the weird/modern stopper we have. I had to call in MH because my hands were shaking too bad to get it out. I can't even imagine what I would have been like if it sunk. Also, this weather totally sucks. I had a blow out scheduled for this morning and I went but what a waste!! The 10 min walk to work totally ruined it. IT SERIOUSLY FEELS LIKE A MONDAY!

CS/Q: Can I just show you what is feeding into the BCS... look how wonky my temps usually are compared to this month. The last one is the current cycle...

GTKU: What was the worst injury you ever had? Sorry all, not going to read these. I don't do well with this kind of stuff... I've been lucky to never have had anything major. I did have lock jaw once in law school from undiagnosed TMJ... that was painful and sort of hilarious at the same time. 
  • *WTO lurker* @marley629 Whoa this is creepy... I broke my leg wearing black high heeled boots running down a hill (not a huge hill) after friends one night, also including alcohol, also required screws/surgery. To this day, if I wear any black heeled boots, H makes a comment about it. 

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 46/6

Timing: -4, -2

Testing: trying to wait as long as possible...... going to try to hold on until Monday, which would be 10 dpo.

R/R: I sliced open 3 fingers prepping a salad last night :( at least it was a really yummy greek salad and I get some for my lunch today too :)

CS/Q: Is 6dpo too early to know if you have a triphastic chart? My temp shot up this morning significantly higher than my any temp past o this cycle. In all the time i've been charting I've never had a triphastic chart

GTKU: What was the worst injury you ever had? I'm injury prone, very clutzy. So there are many to choose from. The worst overall was probably when I sprained my ankle really badly during a month long trip to china. I had to go to a Chinese hospital, where they still smoked inside the building (!?!?!?!?!?!). It made the rest of the trip really interesting trying to maneuver around China with a makeshift ace bandage from a t-shirt and herbal sprays for my swollen ankle.
    Jan18 June Siggy Challenge: Fav Fictional Dads

Married April 2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 EDD: 12/31/17
    TTC #1: 4/2016 - 4/2017
    Became a momma to a wonderfully weird rescue dog in May 2016

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @NYTino24 wow crazy... 6 days earlier! Any ideas as to why? 
    @julesDP that sounds terrible. Are you still doing Crossfit since? I know a lot of people who have pushed themselves too hard and ended up with bad injuries from that!
    @laeberge3 are you extra stressed? I clench my jaw unknowingly when I am extra stressed out and often wake up with sore jaw and a bad tension headache from doing it. Sometimes it lasts all day.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 34/7

Timing: -5,-1,0 (would have loved to get -2 in there but we travel for work and were separated)

Testing: A week from today 

R/R: Raining a lot, covering 3 peoples jobs today so a bit frazzled. 

CS/Q: Starting to feel PMS-y and giving up hope! Since my thermometer is broken I haven't temped with a different one because I want to wait until CD1l. Only using secondary signs until then. So, my chart is worthless. 

GTKU: What was the worst injury you ever had? As a kid, I broke both of the bones in my forearm by falling off of a trapeze swing. I had to be put to sleep for the cast to be applied from my wrist to my shoulder. And it wasn't water proof so swimming and showering were tons of fun. I also had a different playground injury where I fell off gymnastics hi-low bars and let my face break my fall. I swallowed my front (baby) tooth-- root and all, had to get stitches all around my mouth (think cat with whiskers) and didn't have a front tooth for 3 years. That made my mom happy for all our family portraits. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/15

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

Testing: BFN. Waiting for AF.

R/R: I was an emotional mess yesterday. I am hoping this means that AF is coming.

CS/Q: So I'm beginning to wonder if I didn't actually O when FF said I did. I tried changing all of my detector settings, and O-date didn't change. My previous charts all have a temperature dip at 5-6 DPO, too. 

GTKU: What was the worst injury you ever had? I broke my ankle in 6th grade and walked around on it for months without a proper diagnosis. The doctor had to stand and manipulate my leg to get it to show on x-ray. I ultimately needed surgery to correct it.

• @eggplantface ugh that drives me so insane when women do that!!! ALL women used to deliver babies Med-free, it's not medal-worthy and it's certainly a bizarre thing to put in a birth announcement lol! 
    I feel the same way about the women who feel the need to go on and on about how awesomely wonderful they are because they breastfeed their baby, while shaming women who formula feed because "breast is best." again, it's something ALL women used to do... You don't deserve a prize for it
  • @shstephenson I hope you get good results. I had a lump once that was felt and confirmed with US, but I was told I had "lumpy bumpies" and I was pissed because it was not only very insulting to be treated like I was 12 (I do look young and have a small chest), but they were WRONG! Believe it or not, it was scar tissue all the way from my shoulder that creeped in. My PT tore the crap out of it ten years later and it's gone now.
    @beckj34 What a horrible thing to happen! I hope you have recovered.
    @DungeonTrollMel I hope your progesterone levels out nicely. That doesn't sound fun.

• Hi everyone! I go here now :) I will have to come back later for comments. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -1,0,+1

Testing: To early, but would love to join the next next pee party. 

R/R: Nothing today

CS/Q: None

GTKU: A few months ago a glass bulb from a light fixture fell on my head and gave me a mild concussion. I was really dizzy for about a week. I also injured my back in a bad car crash (not my fault).
  • Month/Cycle: 22/18

CD/DPO: 18/2 DPIUI

Timing: Either -3, IUI 0, +1 or -4, IUI -1, 0

Testing:  I’m supposed to wait until 10/11, but I’ll probably test 10/07.

R/R: Tomorrow is a short day at work and we are having a surprise birthday party for one of my coworkers.  She doesn’t have any family locally, so her work family is like her family.  We’re all excited about it.

CS/Q: I noticed on some of your charts the DPO numbers are visible right above the cover line.  My chart does not have the DPO numbers visible.  Is there a setting in FF that can be changed?

GTKU: What was the worst injury you ever had? 

When I was 10, I was playing “Quiet Mouse, Still Mouse, Freeze” with my cousins.  When the person that was "it" yelled “Freeze”, I was halfway sitting and halfway standing over a rocking chair.  So, I decided to sit really fast.  When I did, I hit the arm of the chair just right and cracked my tailbone.  This happened on Christmas Eve, so the rest of my Christmas Break was spent in bed or on the couch because I couldn’t move.  I wasn’t able to go on trips longer than an hour without sitting on a pillow for years.

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 25 | DH: 29
    Married: October 27, 2012
    TTC #1: November 2014
    MC: March 2016
    BFP #2: October 2016
    Our fur-baby is a black Labrador Retriever.
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8aa2/
  • @NYTino24 This is going to sound really weird, but if your tendinitis flares up, drink either milk or juice with Knox Gelatin Powder in it.  It tastes pretty bad, but something about Knox Gelatin Powder makes the tendinitis pain go away.  You’ll have to do it in the morning and in the evening for two or three days, but it will last a long time.  I used to work at this café that a lot of hippies hung out in, and I had tendinitis in my wrist really bad.  I was taking medication for it, and one of them told me to try the gelatin powder.  I figured it’s cheap and I have nothing to lose, so I tried it, and it surprisingly works.  Now, DH and I both drink it when we have tendinitis flare ups.

@Berg I hope you and DH have a better day today.  I ran into a parked car when I was little, too!  I ended up breaking a tooth, so now half of my front left tooth is fake.

@MommytoM13 Ear infections are the worst!  I never had them as a child, but I had a really severe one a few years ago.  I feel so bad for children and babies because I know it is more common with them, and if it is that painful for an adult, it would have to be so much worst for a child.

@Marley629 I take Clomid and have never experienced my temps being off.  I do typically have a few temps above the cover line the days I’m actually taking Clomid, but I always have a definite shift indicating ovulation.

@Saralee797 You do have a really nice chart this month!!  FX for your BFP!

@shstephenson I hope your ultrasound goes well today.

@eggplantface I know people have our best interest at heart, but unsolicited advice/comments drive me crazy, too!  I’m all for trying anything, but if there is no science to back it up, I don’t want to hear it.

@nelbetron I had a painful ovarian cyst, once, too.  I was sent home from work and I did end up going to the ER because I thought it was appendicitis.

@CallMeMrsChaos Your injury is terrifying to me.

@delujm0 What a scary experience!  I’m glad you ended up being okay!

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 25 | DH: 29
    Married: October 27, 2012
    TTC #1: November 2014
    MC: March 2016
    BFP #2: October 2016
    Our fur-baby is a black Labrador Retriever.
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8aa2/
  • @shstephenson sorry you're out :( fx that your ultrasound goes well!

@eggplantface Ugh I hate that! My sister had an all natural birth and keeps talking about it and how it was such an  amazing experience and how I HAVE to do that when I decide (ugh) to get pregnant. Why do women feel the need to make other women feel bad about the choices they make with their own bodies??? At the end of the day, when/if I get to have a baby all I want is a healthy baby and healthy momma. Doesn't matter to me how I get there.

@NYTino24 I would have thought I was ku if I had not been temping this month with ovulating so late and not getting my period in the "regular" window! Its not BSC at all to temp!
    Jan18 June Siggy Challenge: Fav Fictional Dads

Married April 2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 EDD: 12/31/17
    TTC #1: 4/2016 - 4/2017
    Became a momma to a wonderfully weird rescue dog in May 2016

BabyFruit Ticker