Tuesday Ticker Change 9/27 — The Bump
February 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 9/27

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax?
---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
Married: 07/2006
TTC: 10/2015
BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 9/27

• How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? banana, mango, Belgian endive, small cantaloupe

When is your next appointment? Thursday - new OB wants to check that they've got everything that is standard for her office

Symptom changes? I now pee a little when I jog - I think I have for a week or two but didn't realize what was happening. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Still haven't felt our girl move - but my placenta is anterior and apparently that is normal...

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? A nice bubble bath if the tub is large enough for me to be fully submerged without either my feet or chest out. I also like knitting and hope to start getting back to it. My knitting mojo went out the window around the start of January and with the move DH now has a sense of the size of the stash... need to start showing him again that I use it  
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

blush64
  • I was thinking about starting one too! I think it's been a month!

My phone isn't letting me copy and paste? Wth

* 21 weeks! 18 to go for me!

* i don't know what the picture is. Red celery?

* Friday! We are going over my a/s results and general checking 

* sometimes lightning crotch 

* I have so much going on in my non pregnant life that I need a binder 

* I read or shop or do tiny at home spa days 

blush64catiecatp
  • How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? artichoke or sweet potato

When is your next appointment? A/S on October 5

Symptom changes? It feels good to feel good.  I'm increased my workouts now that I have energy back and it feels amazing. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? None. 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? Pre-pregnancy--a steaming hot bubble bath with candles and a glass of wine.  Now, a hot shower with some sparkling grape juice. 

**Triggers**

Me: 32  DH: 35  Married 10/4/14

TTC  #1 May 2015 BFP: July 21, 2015  Stillborn January 8, 2016

TTC #2 April 2016 BFP: June 17, 2016

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Girl Shih-Tzu and Baby Boy Boston are my furbabies

blush64
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? Mango!

When is your next appointment? I had one this morning, but the A/S is Monday!

Symptom changes? A lot more hip and low back pain. Feeling baby move around a lot

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm enjoying feeling the wiggles. Raves for my husband, who is letting me take it easy and taking care of most of the household chores.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? I love to knit, read and relax in the bath.

• How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? banana, endive, or carrot

When is your next appointment? next month

Symptom changes? lower back has started to hurt more and feeling baby move a lot

Rant/Rave/Questions? MH is going to a concert tonight after work, so I am flying solo for the evening. Will probably just go to bed early. Ha! 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? reading or crocheting 
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

FromAstaraelblush64
  • How far along are you? 21 weeks!

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? I will see my family doctor on Monday but I have no ob appointment yet due to the fertility clinic.

Symptom changes? My sense of smell is even stronger than ever, stronger than before. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I would have to gather my thoughts, so many things are bothering me right now.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? A hot, bubble bath was amazing, reading and listening to music in the bath was nice too. Right now there isn't much other than lying down with some pillows and listening to music. Reading kind of puts me to sleep and the really hot baths are out.
    FromAstarael