January 2017 Moms

Halloween costumes

I am curious the pregnancy costumes you guys are gonna wear??? Or is no ones else dressing up. I am due at the end of January and we are all probably noticeably pregnant by then so wanna see the creativity. I am probably going as a care bear. 

Re: Halloween costumes

• Loading the player...
  • @LastMango lol that's hilarious. I would give you all my candy. (Except for a few pieces I would give to the baby in their pumpkin basket lol)
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• @LastMango I thought about the gumball one it's super cute I am just not a huge skirt/dress person. 
  • @LastMango Yes to the Miley Cyrus wrecking ball.

I also am a fan of the milk man and the 50s housewife. Though it depends on what kind of party we end up going to. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• I was thinking about that gumball machine one too!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I second the milkman & housewife idea! My fiancée will be out of town on actual Halloween, but if we go to a party beforehand that's what I will want to do! My best friend suggested I go as a avocado.... hahaha! 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• I'm about the right shape to be Varuca Salt at this point. But I'll probably just be a camp crystal lake counselor thanks to a staff t-shirt purchase via zulily last month 
  • DS1 is obsessed with Peppa Pig right now.  So much so that he has changed his little brother's name to George and won't refer to him as anything else.  It has been weeks that poor DS2 has been called George.  

I will be Mummy Pig for Halloween this year which works well with the fact that I will be 30+ weeks pregnant.  DH will be Daddy Pig and Isaac with be George. 
  • Oh my gosh these are so cute!! I have to start thinking about this! :)

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• DS is going as Mickey. I found decals on Etsy for Minnie ears, hands, and feet that I'm putting on a white shirt over my belly so his little sister can be Minnie. That's as creative as I get. I'd like to get something Mickey related for DH to wear for trick-or-treating but not sure if I'll win that battle. I'll see if I can find the pic from etsy and share it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• @LastMango I was thinking of the zombie baby costume too, but my mom decided to throw my shower the same day as our friends Halloween party (the parties are both about an hour away from our apartment in opposite directions) so I'm not sure if we will make it to the party.  I may end up wearing a skeleton shirt on Halloween to work though.  
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• @susykat77 if you go that route I would think a crazier bra would be more fitting.
  • @PMForbie That is adorable!
  • All of these are so cute!
  • Agreed...all adorable! Since Halloween is on a Monday, I haven't put much thought into a costume cuz I don't know if I'll have an opportunity to dress up. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just got my first LuLuRoe Julia dress, and since the colors are dark auburn / red, decided if I put a black poncho-type sweater over it, and throw on a witch hat - instant costume that I am comfortable in :-). It won't be showing off the belly, but I don't have the effort to be that creative this year. LOL.
  • @BumpingUpto3. I vote points for creativity I am excited I need to start kinda putting mine together 
  • Having started mine but did start my daughter's. Making her a Lydia Deetz red wedding dress from Beetlejuice. Hoping to finish it this weekend....
  • @Carly79 that is amazing. My toddler would flip, she is obsessed with Minnie. I may be copying you. Do you have a link to the etsy page? 
  • i saw this link this morning on FB, and thought I would try to share here. I hope it works.
    https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/posts/1717560738273372
  • @susykat77 im totally going the same route! Already got my creepy stalker beard in the mail (thats literally the description) i want some hair on my belly to make it extra gross though...just not sure how to make that work ahaha
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I don't have a pic of it, but I have an orange pumpkin shirt with a face. I'm gonna wear black leggings and hope to dye my hair green, with wash out dye, as the stem.