Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weight In / Fitness Check in 9/26

I figured I would start this since I haven't seen it yet this week. Hope that's okay

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?

Any challenges you're facing this week

How did you do with your goals last week

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be?

Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weight In / Fitness Check in 9/26

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? Goal: 200  Current: 218

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Eat more fruit than I have been. Try to cut of more caffeine. I'm down to 1 soda OR McDonald's frappe per day. I want to try to get to every other day.

Any challenges you're facing this week? I am still not liking my stomach area and was having some body issue moments but I'm trying to not do that. Also, I'm still craving a burger from McDonald's or Burger King and I have almost given in but so far I haven't.

How did you do with your goals last week? I think I did pretty well. Lost 5 pounds

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Caring, Outgoing, Intelligent, Generous, Silly

Edited: add an update with my weight
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

goal:125-130

Stop snacking!! And go on two 40 min walks per day 

I had been doing really well with going on two long walks a day, but we've been having a massive heat wave that has been preventing me from my second walk per day :-( its currently 108 degrees!!

Really well!

Caring, shy, smart, funny, loving

• Options
    @swimsister - Am I correct in reading that you're 6 pounds away from your goal weight? If so, congrats. :)

@tripledaggerWed95976 - Looks like you're close to your goal too. That's awesome! I would not go out for a 40 min walk in 108 degree heat either.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @RVAmom315

Congrats on starting at the Y and losing your first 5 pounds!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thank you @SaphireSweetie88!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    goal:125

Go to at least 3 exercise classes and run on the treadmill. Don't eat out. 

Very busy week so I'm hopeful I will have enough energy to make dinner every night instead of stopping for fast food. 

I actually did more spin classes than I planned

Happy, smart, kind, sensitive, anxious 

• Options
    Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? Somewhere between 150-155 eventually

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Generally eat better and get into the gym. Yoga on Wed night which I am very excited about.

Any challenges you're facing this week? I won't be home till Wed and will have to eat out till then.

How did you do with your goals last week? Horrible. Living out of a hotel and having to eat out for lunch and dinner every day has taken a toll.  Also I have been stress eating, my will power has sucked and I have been with others who also have no willpower when it comes to food.

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Sarcastic, stubborn, clutzy, nerdy, ditzy. 

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• Options
    @jeg07 - I understand the being busy and not wanting to eat out. My past week was like that. I try to keep a granola bar or something in my purse so if I am hungry while on-the-go I don't have to give in and stop somewhere.

@Sglen3 - Eating out can be hard with weightloss but I am sure you will be able to stay on track. I'd suggest salads or grilled chicken.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @jeg07 - I understand the being busy and not wanting to eat out. My past week was like that. I try to keep a granola bar or something in my purse so if I am hungry while on-the-go I don't have to give in and stop somewhere.

@Sglen3 - Eating out can be hard with weightloss but I am sure you will be able to stay on track. I'd suggest salads or grilled chicken.
    Yeah I have been trying to stick with that. I think it's more on the psychological side for me. When I am stressed I want comfort food and my willpower goes out the window but I am going to concentrate really hard on healthy options.  Thanks for the support.  

@jeg07 don't laugh but I keep those little individual squeeze packs of applesauce in my desk for a snack.  And they have different flavors too.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15

• Options
    Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? CW: 137 GW: 130

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? be active at least twice a day 4x this week and once a day 2x

Any challenges you're facing this week?  Don't think so, everything is back to normal.  Was considering going to visit friends in ATL this weekend, but my cat sitter is unavailable, so I will probably just be hanging out at home.

How did you do with your goals last week? I did everything I could.  I live outside of Charlotte, and work downtown, and my gym is downtown, so the city was an absolute disaster and we were advised to not go into the office for two days at the end of the week...fortunately I have an elliptical in the house, so even though that's not as good a workout as a spin class or an actual run (which I couldn't do because DH was out of town so I was alone with DD in the mornings and therefore unable to find a spare hour to run), it is something.

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Funny, Sarcastic, Fashionista, Foodie, Mom

• Options
    A lot of you are so close to your GWs! You got this, guys!!

I'm officially back from a bump-break, and need this accountability again!

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? UGW: ~150 lbs

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Start doing cardio again: 3x a week. And do strength training 2x this week as well. Nutrition wise, just drinking more water and choosing better between-meal snacks.

Any challenges you're facing this week? Two interviews scheduled when I was planning to go to the Y on class-days. I want to start getting up 30+ minutes earlier to use our elliptical and get it out of the way first-thing, but H keeps getting home late and I can't fall asleep without him there. :tired_face: Now I'm apparently coming down with a cold that I think is really more like bronchitis, so I'm having bouts of shortness of breath and coughing. Of course. Never a dull moment!

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Sarcastic, Caring, Stubborn, Humorous, Impatient

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 yes and no, lol. I'm happiest around 135lb, but with TTGP I can't set myself more than a 2 month goal at a time. It feels like I'm working against myself somehow. So if I hit 140 without getting KTFU I'll make a new goal and keep working. 
  • Options
    @delujm0 - You're 7 pounds away! You got this!I am glad you were able to do something. Every little bit helps.

@izza2 - Welcome back! This thread is posted weekly so we can definitely help keep you accountable

@swimsister - Sounds like a good plan. I set my goal at 200 because I feel like I would be happy there but I am keeping an open mind about setting a new goal (180)once I get there if I'm not liking it. I lost 5 pounds this past week and I am at 218 so hopefully I can continue to do 5 pounds a week.

due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 Wow good for you! Don't beat yourself up if you don't hit that 5lb a week goal, that's pretty aggressive! I'm trying to lose 1lb a week lol. I always struggle the week before AF too so we'll see how I do this week.
  • Options
    @swimsister - Thanks! I have an app on my phone so I can keep track of how many calories I am eating. Without that app I don't think I would have lost the 5 pounds. That app helps keep me in check. It will tell me if something is high in this or low in that. If I have something that has a lot of sugar / salt / etc it will remind me that my goal is to say under x amount of y for the day. I hear you about the week before AF. I feel so bloated the week before and the first day or two during and crave junk food so hoping I can control my cravings.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    You all are amazing! I know I'm new but I'm excited to get started with everyone (just introduced myself a few minutes ago). 

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this weekGW: 125-135 depending on muscle mass/gain. CW: mid 140's with sad muscle mass

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Get the garage cleaned and start lifting heavy and eating clean again.

Any challenges you're facing this week? My back has been awful lately. I have nerve damage all down my spine so I can't work out alone. Trying to push through. I also work shift work so I had pizza three times last week!

How did you do with your goals last week? Pretty good because I didn't have any, but we'll see how this week goes.

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Caring, intelligent, protective, adventurous, improving. 

• Options
    @AnnieLovesPups - Welcome! Glad to have you here. I am sorry to hear about your back. That does make things a little harder. Have you been to a chiropractor about it?
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 thank you so much! I used to go to a chiropractor when I was active duty (a few years ago), but haven't since then. It's nerve damage from an injury (to put it lightly). There's not much they can do to help, but adding muscle around my core and back helps. I just need to get back on the horse and stop procrastinating. 
  • Options
    Alright, I'm joining in. I ate way too  much junk over the past few days and while i'm blaming my period, I need some accountability! 

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week
    ? My ultimate goal weight loss is 70lbs but I'm starting with 10lbs as my short term goal

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? exercise at least twice this week. Drink nothing but water (and maybe 1 or 2 cocktails!)

Any challenges you're facing this week? I'm really sleepy, as I usually get during my period. I'd rather nap than exercise but I'm going to try to get my butt in gear

How did you do with your goals last week? ...it's a new week lol let's put it that way

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Stubborn, caring, mellow, quiet, observant

TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @AnnieLovesPups  - Good luck!

@manillabar - Welcome! This thread is posted weekly so we can definitely help keep you accountable
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @manillabar My ultimate goal is 80 lbs and like you, I'm breaking it down into smaller increments so I don't get overwhelmed.  Good luck!  I'm glad this thread is here for accountability!
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @RVAmom315 thanks! good luck to you too! and I know what you mean, looking at just the bigger picture just makes it feel too unattainable to me
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? GW 135 CW 150ish

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Get to the gym min 3x, hopefully more (not likely...) and just eat better than I have been, which has been total crap

Any challenges you're facing this week? Not really. I hit the gym for a run yesterday and it totally sucked. SUCKED. I hate that, it makes me want to skip today and go lay on the couch. 

How did you do with your goals last week? Okay but not great

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Sarcastic, passionate, smart, impatient, ambitious

• Options
    Thanks @manillabar!  I just keep telling myself that every day I make good choices is one day closer to the goal.  We are TTA until I lose a bit and get heathy, so that's a great motivator
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    I didnt even want to post this today, but I pulled up my big girl pants and am posting. 

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? blah.  Im starting to go bsc becuase im super close to testing, and I just want to know, and so I have been eating instead of testing, ugh. 

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? get my butt of the couch and walk, and not eat everything in sight. 

Any challenges you're facing this week? see above. Also, there is a new gym opening up really close to me, its currently only a cross fit gym, but they are adding bare, yoga and zumba.  But Im bummed becuase I wanted to do the barre classes, but they are only offered m-f at 6am.  I am not a morning person, so that isnt going to happen.  I think I might try to get a treadmill for my house, there is one on amazon for 211, that I might get, but if any one else has a suggestion for a cheap machine let me know! 

How did you do with your goals last week? I didnt workout like I wanted to, but I have been going on more walks with my dog so that is good.

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? small, quiet, smart, caring, happy

**TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    @hartmich I hate running too so I'm with you on that.

@littlebug2010 - at least you're doing something. Walks are a good thing.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? Don't have a goal weight. Just trying to get healthier. I'm feeling pretty good. I've been loosing pounds and not just inches lately. It's nice.

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Eat better and drink more water. I've ate out for breakfast twice this week and it wasn't exactly healthy choices, ugh. 

Any challenges you're facing this week? Sugar

How did you do with your goals last week? My goals are eating better, getting off my butt, and accepting this body that I have.

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Caring, loving, friendly, silly, & loyal

• Options
    @beckij34

Congrats on losing pounds!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? GW is anywhere between 150-160 but mainly just trying to eat better in general and drink more water. 

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? I've tried to get out and walk for at least 30 minutes a day. It is so difficult when you have a desk job to remember to get up and move every once in a while. I've also cut way back on caffeine. 

Any challenges you're facing this week? It is super slow at work this week so a lot of boredom and wanting to snack. 

How did you do with your goals last week? Meh...

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Goofy, compassionate, sensitive, introvert, stubborn

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @motherhubbard19 - I hear you about having a desk job. I work behind a jewelry counter and if it isn't busy I have to make myself get up (if I'm sitting in the chair) every hour or so and pace back and forth so I get some movement
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @beckij34 hang in there keep your chin up and you can do this!!

Ladies you are all so great and so many are so close to reaching their goals.  I am very grateful to all of you, I need the accountability and support of ladies like you to keep myself on track.  Wishing all you ladies the best.  Keep on track ladies!!

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15

• Options
    I love this thread! So great for accountability!!!

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? GW- 135 CW- 151 (started at 165)

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Just started getting back into spin, not a fan of cardio but spin flies by for me. I also do weight training which I love but I pulled back from crossfit to plan for pregnancy. 

Any challenges you're facing this week?  I had a wedding last night but did great! Stuck to steak and vegetables and didn't have any dessert!  Allowed myself to have a few bites of DHs macaroni and cheese since it's my favorite and I didn't want to deprive myself! 

How did you do with your goals last week? I've been staying consistent, been losing about 1.2-1.8 pounds per week which I'm proud of because that's the type of weight loss that stays off. I've done a lot of crash dieting in the past which is why my weight has fluctuated so much. This year was the most I've ever weighed so I'm trying to get healthy for myself and to plan for pregnancy 

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be? Loyal, empathetic, enthusiastic, trustworthy, hard working