babies"r"us registry party (happening now!) - Page 2 — The Bump
2nd Trimester

babies"r"us registry party (happening now!)

Re: babies"r"us registry party (happening now!)

• I started my registry at about 10 weeks! We are not finding out the gender so I figured why not! 
    Skyy7
  • besides the crib, - crib mattress, a dresser and a changing table ! 
    Skyy7
  • Loading the player...
  • We don't have a separate room for the baby's nursery because we want to maintain our guest room and DH doesn't want to give up his man cave just yet. Fortunately our master bedroom is huge so I've been converting half the space into a nursery.

The main thing I have left for the "nursery" is a glider and ottoman set.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Skyy7
  • I haven't started my registry yet. hoping I'll get some inspiration from here.

• Baby gift sets with photo books! 
  • lol I did the same thing, This is my 1st baby and ... I'm kinda clueless to what i need and want
  • BumpTara said:
    Thanks for sharing, everyone! 

Next question: What items on your registry are for baby's nursery?
    We have a diaper pail, mattresses and crib sheets, humidifier on our registry. Also some storage items like crates for books and a wall shelf to help organize accessories and the changing area. Most of the items are not nursery related though, they're for the twins to use. (We are very picky about furniture and bought it all ourselves from various places)
    danitapia88
  • I need some recommendations of girl nuresery needs! My son is 12 and baby #2 was a surprise, & SO much has changed in those years! 
  • The thing we want most on our registry is the jogging stroller as DH runs 4-5x a week, and the Graco Extend2fit 3in1 carseats

I started our registry privately at about 10w pregnant, just made it public last week at 22w :)

The only things on our registry that are nursery specific are a wipe dispenser, a lamb thing that plays music, and a dehumidifier. We've taken care of all the big pieces, so it's just the little items and accessories to finish out the nursery
    jennpearl007
  • Baby glider is also on my baby registry. I have the space and it will be wonderful to use it along with my hubby when he takes care of our baby. 
  • We're in a 1 bedroom apartment so no nursery for us, yet.  I'll just be doing a little bit of decoration in a corner of our bedroom.  But for me, the crib bedding set will be the main highlight for our "nursery." I think it goes well with what we already have. I registered for the Lambs and Ivy Emi set. 

danitapia88jennpearl007
  • I started my registry as soon as I had an unltrasound! I just needed confirmation that I had I healthy baby 
  • These registries are sounding awesome.

Are you planning to include tech items on your registry (i.e. wireless baby monitor, wearable items, sensor-equipped car seats)?
    danitapia88
  • I'd like to register for the bedding and extra sheets.

• What items do you want the most from your registry?

I would most like baby gear items. Pack and play, swing, bassinet. 

• Definitely a new monitor for sure! 
  • Its a beautiful set !
  • I have a crib, changing pad, crib sheets, and some decor on my registry!
  • Definitely the crib and adorable Burt's Bees baby clothes! :) 
  • I'm not planning on registering for any tech devices. I had been considering a baby monitor, but DH and I decided the baby would sleep in our room until the baby is old enough to have his/her own bed.

We'll see how long we stick with this plan! I may have to get a baby monitor before long.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Perhaps a new baby monitor, i have one but it stopped working properly!
  • After two kids, I'm adding a rock n play and a new carseat. Our other one expires soon :(

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Krh1112Krh1112
    Fifth Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2016
    We have added a baby monitor to ours, and have been thinking about the Owlet. 
  • I really want the baby breeza! I think it'd be a lot easier, faster and less-tiring than tempering a bottle on the stove.
  • When did you start putting together your registry?

I haven't yet - still doing research and figuring out what I need and can do without!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I started around 23 weeks. It was very exciting:)
  • I want a sound machine, but I can't decide on which one.  I went into the store earlier this week to check them out but I'm still not sold on any particular one.  Also, yes, a baby video monitor.  I haven't added it yet because they are so expensive and I still have more research to do.  Being a FTM, this more expensive stuff is more confusing to me.  

• I think we will register for a baby monitor. We have been back and forth about one but I think they are nice to have and you can use them for a while. Just to keep an eye on the baby and I LOVE the ones that you can talk through the monitor. 
  • Good stuff here, Bumpies!

Have you included any unique/surprising items on your registry?
  • I'm really wanting some gift cards. I think we will have everything we need but I imagine once he gets here we'll be running out the store to pick up last minute items! 
    bumptara
  • I started around 20 weeks! I went with my mom and we had fun together. We spent about 3 hrs there and made sure to get all the essentials and most important items on the list. 
  • We bought the main nursery things he will need because the place we registered didn't offer ones we liked. I'm hoping to get all my nursery essentials though like sheets, mattress, swaddles, etc!
  • Not really, just want help with baby essentials. I have some other baby items I have from the other girls that are clean and work perfect ! 
  • Just FYI...I "won" one of these prizes in July, and never received the prize. And I've contacted the person who told me I won multiple times and have received radio silence!
    expandcontractmcdonald-bailey
  • It's not really unique or surprising, well, except it was surprising to me.. I registered for batteries. Lol! Those suckers are expensive! Between the bouncer, swing, music/sound/light device on the pack n play, and soothing toy-- let's just say I'm gonna need a crap ton of batteries.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    bumptarasshipe81geria05mcdonald-bailey
  • I started my registry as soon as I had an unltrasound! I just needed confirmation that I had I healthy baby 
  • I don't have anything unique in there BUT I am open for suggestions lol
  • I have included some relaxation/personal care items for myself. After this journey I'm gong to need it:)
  • BumpTara said:
    These registries are sounding awesome.

Are you planning to include tech items on your registry (i.e. wireless baby monitor, wearable items, sensor-equipped car seats)?
    I would love a baby monitor with visual! I have just audio for DD, but it would be nice to see what's going on in there! 
  • Just FYI...I "won" one of these prizes in July, and never received the prize. And I've contacted the person who told me I won multiple times and have received radio silence!
    ^^Ouch! That sucks!

My most surprising items would be batteries and the belly milestone stickers for baby! I didn't even think about the stickers until I saw them in the store.  Thank goodness!

D5owens
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards