December 2016 Moms

Ticker Change Friday 9-23

TGIF!!!!

How many weeks?

What size is baby? 

Upcoming appointments? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  

GTKY: (stolen from last week, since it seems to be a popular question) What's your favorite zoo animal?

Married 4/12/13
Anniversary
TTC since 6/13
Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ticker Change Friday 9-23

• How many weeks?
    29!

What size is baby? 
    Acorn squash.

Upcoming appointments? 
    Just had my 28 week appointment, so my next one is 2 weeks away!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Rant - getting up at least 2 times in the middle of the night to pee is getting old real fast. I blame DH for the first time, he didn't come to bed until after midnight and the dog jumped on my legs...seriously dude?

Rave - still getting my kick counts in pretty early. Squish is non-stop!

Increased frequency in peeing. Leg cramps. BH. By the end of the day I can no longer bend or squat. Can't breathe. Tired all the time. Hungry all the time.

Cravings, thanks to you people yesterday I still want chocolate. And as I randomly think of things I want them. Like a mushroom and swiss burger from Culver's. Aversions, still have an aversion to spinach but gotta eat it.

GTKY: (stolen from last week, since it seems to be a popular question) What's your favorite zoo animal?
    Tigers and otters. I could watch them for hours.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How many weeks? 29 weeks

What size is baby? barbie car

Upcoming appointments? had one on Monday, so i go back on 10/4 for appointment and ultrasound for growth check

Rants/Raves/Questions? It's fall now - so less than 90 degrees everyday would be great - thanks! UGH!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? sweating all the time, especially at night; swollen feet

GTKY: (stolen from last week, since it seems to be a popular question) What's your favorite zoo animal? elephants and giraffes 
  • Loading the player...
  • MaggieG183MaggieG183 member
    edited September 2016
    How many weeks? 30 weeks

What size is baby? a zucchini...sh*ts gettin' real!

Upcoming appointments? next Wednesday right before I load a plane to Boston for my uncle's wedding Thursday. Yay!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am still sleeping well! I fall asleep to a meditation track (usually not my thing...) and I'm out for the rest of the night. No midnight peeing for me! :D

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? so freaking tired after work. And if anything, I don't feel hungry at night because heartburn is so bad. Ugh. That's rough.

GTKY: (stolen from last week, since it seems to be a popular question) What's your favorite zoo animal? I wish I could answer this without sounding horrible...I hate zoos. Dispise them. But I love seeing all the animals. I just would rather see them in the wild or in bigger refuges where I know they have the space they need.
  • How many weeks?
    What size is baby? 
    eggplant
    Upcoming appointments? 
    glucose test today.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I like having the ticker change on Friday. I am not sure why but it seems to make the week go faster. I can't wait til I'm in single digit countdowns. (and now the afterthought that then I'll have a toddler and a newborn has started showing up)
    Reflux - sore in the bump - moooood swiiiiiiings - peeing alllll the time - reduced apatite - mush for brains.
    The elephants at our zoo are fun. They have a great enclosure and seem happy. The hippo is hilariously disgusting.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • How many weeks?

What size is baby? 
    acorn squash.

Upcoming appointments? 
    3 hour gtt in about 15 minutes. Dr appointment Tuesday 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I woke up starving and with some major uterine soreness. Probably just in my head a bit because I know the next 4 hours are gonna suck.

I have to get out of bed belly first or I lose my balance. I'm sure I look hilarious. Tired all the time. Lots of BH especially after working out (walks). No cravings or aversions yet...just my typical non pregnant ones (crave sugar, still hate eggs).

otters!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• How many weeks? 26

What size is baby? Kale

Upcoming appointments? officially broke up with my old OB on Wednesday and will be seeing my new midwife on Oct. 3rd!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Very sore in my pelvis. I asked my physical therapist about it today and he showed me how that area is connected to my thighs and hips. He hit (not literally) some my pressure points on my thighs and adjusted my hips and I cannot believe how much relief I got.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Must have all fhe foods. I just ordered a large pizza, breadsticks, wings and cinna-sticks... SO only wanted the pizza and some salad sooooooo... yeah....

GTKY: (stolen from last week, since it seems to be a popular question) What's your favorite zoo animal? at our zoo (Toledo Zoo) we have sloth bears. I just want to snuggle them. The polar bears are also fun to watch. Surprisingly playful!

Pregnancy Ticker 

• I'm late!

How many weeks? 30! 

What size is baby? A platypus

Upcoming appointments? October 4th

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've been ranting a lot on the FB group lately. Strangers in public really just need to shut the hell up. 
    Raves : Hubby's uncles went in on a big gift together & bought us the travel system we wanted! Also, DH said since no one is here to throw me a shower, he's going to throw a party for me (I know it's bad etiquette to throw yourself a shower and I told him, so he clarified that it will be a co-ed cookout just to get everyone together before the baby comes). 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Craving all the sweets. Increased swelling. 

GTKY: (stolen from last week, since it seems to be a popular question) What's your favorite zoo animal? I loved the red panda at the zoo near my hometown. It really depends on the zoo, because I'd say NONE of them are my favorite in zoos where they look miserable!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers