Infertility

New kid here (loss mentioned)

Hi all! My DH and I have been trying to conceive for a year - but have been working with an RE since May. I'm currently diagnosed with PCOS and currently have medicated cycles (Letrozole only, and just had my first trigger shot last week). I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in July - so trying to keep trucking along with treatments while grieving my loss. Tired of the "am i pregnant" symptom posting on all the other forums - so hoping this board will help me receive and provide support. 

Re: New kid here (loss mentioned)

• @missydallas welcome and so sorry for your loss.  I am a fellow PCOS "cyster" (that terminology always makes me slightly chuckle but also groan so excuse the corniness), and I've found this community to be incredibly helpful and supportive.  I hope your stay here on the IF board is a short one.  Best wishes!
  • @missydallas Welcome! I hope your stay is short. I'm also very sorry about your loss. I think everyone here's past the symptom spotting stage; certainly I don't see it in posts, so I think you'll be happy here. :smile:
  • Loading the player...
  • @Esperer @Bababatty thanks guys!!! I find that all of my friends got pregnant super easily - so I feel a little alone in my normal friend group and talking about fertility issues. So glad I found a better community to vent / find support :smile:
  • @missydallas Welcome! This is such a great community to be a part of, so you came to the right place... But I hope your stay here is short!

@esperer HAHAHAHA :D:D:D that is soo my kind of humor! <3 it
    *tw*
    Me: 33 / DH: 30
    Married: 10/19/13
    NTNP since 2010 / TTC since 2013
    DX: Unexplained
    June 2014 – Aug 2014 (3 cycles): Medicated cycles >> Letrozole + Trigger = BFN
    Sept 2014: IUI #1 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFN 
    Dec 2014: IUI #2 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFN 
    Sept 2016: Consult with RE, DH consult with Urologist
    Nov 2016: D&C to remove polyps >> RE required 6 month break
    May 2017: IUI #3 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFP >> MC/CP
    Aug 2017: IUI #4 >> Follistim + Trigger = BFN
    Oct 2019: IVF Consult

• @missydallas I'm with you on all the friends having no issues getting pregnant, my one friend who had issues did 1 round of clomid and now has (adorable) 6 month old twins.... It feels so isolating sometimes!

Together Let Us Seek the Heights