February 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check In 9/19

This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another. 

Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating

Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!

1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)

2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

5. When is your next appointment? 

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

7. Anything else on your mind? 

8. GTKY - are you planning a fun pregnant costume for Halloween?
Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PGAL Check In 9/19

• Options
    2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 17+5, 2/22, and Team Pink!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) The sciatica has cleared up, but the headaches are real.  Also, apparently last night I reached the no sleep stage of pregnancy.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) Heard the HB on Friday so feeling pretty good, but I tend to just get more and more anxious until the next visit.  Once I start feeling movement consistently I think I'll feel much better.

5. When is your next appointment? Anatomy Scan on October 7th!

6. Rants/raves/whatever I'm mad cause I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte this morning and got a regular latte.  So I wasted my caffeine for the day AND I'm not even satisfied.

7. Anything else on your mind? I need to unpack before this weekend when my mom comes to visit, but I just can't get motivated.  I need nesting to happen like now.

8. GTKY - are you planning a fun pregnant costume for Halloween? Nope.  Halloween has one tradition and that is going pumpkin picking with my nephew and nieces and apple picking.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    2. 18+5, edd 2/15, team blue 

3. Symptoms- still battling constipation, especially if I eat bread, pizza, etc.

4. My anxiety was surprisingly ok last week, but now bad again. I'm approaching the time frame of my twins pprom (happened at 19+1) and their birthday/1 year since their loss is coming up this Saturday. It's a tough week for sure. :(

5. My next appointment is my anatomy scan next week on Weds. 

7. Missing my babies and hoping this one will make it, those are the only things on my mind this week! :(

8. I've got no plans for a pregnant Halloween costume. Too much anxiety to plan ahead for something like that!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 19+5 team blue

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Exhausted, pain in my hips and lower back, awful heartburn

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) I have some concerns about weight gain and the size of my uterus which is stressing me out because of issues with my first pregnancy.

5. When is your next appointment? Friday

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

7. Anything else on your mind? 

8. GTKY - are you planning a fun pregnant costume for Halloween? We're going as a housewife and the milk man.
  • Options
    2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? I'm 17 + 6, EDD 2/21/16, team find out in two weeks hopefully.

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms): I'm ok. Only throwing up once in the morning, and maybe feeling baby kicks! My immune system is shot though, trying to get over a cold that has settled in my chest.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise): awful. Now that I'm not constantly nauseous I'm convinced the baby isn't ok.

5. When is your next appointment? 9/27/16, 5 month checkup

6. Rants/raves/whatever: The suppresed immune system is real. My husband has a tickle in his throat and I have full on plague. Coughing, runny nose, fever, the works. I had to miss another four days of work, and my dr only okd Tylenol. Which is not helpful.

7. Anything else on your mind? Just really anxious over baby. 

8. GTKY - are you planning a fun pregnant costume for Halloween? Nope. May just get a loading tshirt.

• Options
    2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 18+6, 14-Feb, pink

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) nipples have gotten sore again, and now I think I am getting pelvic girdle pains (oh the joys of pregnancy!)

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) No too bad, feeling lots of movement and loving it! 

5. When is your next appointment? Thursday checkup with OB. Need to discuss my BP issues and the meds I'm taking for it. 

6. Rants/raves/whatever I had coffee for the first time in ages this morning and I have been sweating like crazy since. Don't think I will be drinking it again any time soon. 

7. Anything else on your mind? nope

8. GTKY - nope
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @FreshBakedBrownies I commented this in the symptoms, but try to eat some chia seeds for constipation! It seriously has worked MIRACLES for me. They're little seeds that resemble poppyseed but are tasteless/odorless. I usually just put a tablespoon or two into a smoothie, sprinkle them onto my salad after putting the dressing on, or into my bowl of cereal. You will barely notice them and they're packed with nutrients!

My anxiety has been huge lately. I have a pre-diagnosed anxiety disorder to begin with but have been off meds for about a year now because I didn't want to be on the medicine while trying to get pregnant and truthfully think I can usually manage it well with good diet and exercise. However, I just have so much anxiety about baby and DH. I'm so nervous I'll lose this baby too, but closer to full term, or that something will happen to DH. Everything just seems like life is so beautifully perfect right now--we've made it past 20 weeks, we have the anatomy scan Thursday, and my husband is the most wonderful, supportive, and loving man in the world. I listen to baby's HR on my doppler nearly daily now because I'm so scared with every pain, twitch, or kick, even though I'd like to only check it weekly if possible. The doctor says everything has been reporting as the 'textbook perfect pregnancy' so far, and that is great news of course, but it makes me nervous that maybe she will just breeze through everything and not really take notice if something is wrong. I'm sure I'm just being negative, but it's hard to break this funk!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @TeacherMom2517 thanks for the chia seeds idea! Today I was miserable, so I may just try it. Ordinarily I prefer to avoid foods with phytoestrogens. When not pregnant, phytoestrogens really mess with my cycles, so I wasn't comfortable eating them.
    But at this point, it's probably better than taking more medication, right? I'm already taking 2 colace a day, sometimes 3 and considering buying Miralax.

I'm sorry you're having so much anxiety, but I get it. I've been using my Doppler daily this week too!
  • Options
    2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 19 weeks-team blue!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Pretty well. Back pain is starting every once in awhile. I threw up steak last night:(

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) I started to feel him move last week. It's not constant yet but it's nice. I'm getting a little nervous with our A/S coming in 2 weeks.

5. When is your next appointment? Oct 3 A/S

6. Rants/raves/whatever Can't think of anything.

7. Anything else on your mind? Nope

8. GTKY - are you planning a fun pregnant costume for Halloween? Nope. Last year I was bundled up in layers pasting out candy so I don't foresee wasting money on a cute costume.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    @FreshBakedBrownies that's interesting that they mess with your cycles. I hadn't even thought of that! It is definitely a more natural alternative to try than the medication, but ultimately I feel like in pregnancy sometimes you just gotta figure out what works and go with it! Constipation in pregnancy is just so incredibly uncomfortable, and especially after a loss, sometimes the pains and cramping from it can be a little nerve-wracking! I hope you find something that helps! Definitely make sure you're getting enough water too (I'm finding that to be difficult) and maybe try prunes too? 
    Pregnancy Ticker