TTC After a Loss

Healthy Living Check- In *Week of Sept 19th*

Hey all... I've been having stress filled week and have not checked in here. I hope you are all well. It was my birthday on Thursday, so I've been parting and not worrying about ttc just for now. I hope you have all had a good week!!!

Motivational Quote of the week :
The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you! :)

1. How are you feeling this week? What did you accomplish?

2. What are your food related goals this week?

3. What are your fitness goals this week?

4. Give us your motivational tips!!!
Me:35, DH 37  ~ Married July 2014
ttc July 2015 ~ bfp Nov 2015 (cp)
bfp Dec 2015 ~ (tfmr 17wk, March 2016, genetic disease)
ttcal May 2016

Re: Healthy Living Check- In *Week of Sept 19th*

• Happy Belated Birthday @KarenBeth714!!

This week I indulged wayyy more than I should! Had a dessert get together with the girls from church and DH's bday (that PB, Chocolate cream pie I made was to die for, DH already requested it for Thanksgiving!)

Hitting the gym today for a hard lift, I was starting to see results in my butt from lifting but I only worked out 3 days last week and one of those was a glorified stretch. 

Water, water, water and invest in a good probiotic! I've had terrible digestive issues my whole life (I went #2 maybe 2-3/wk) thank goodness for a better diet and probiotics that have regulated me!
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• 1.) Ugh not feeling great I had an out of town wedding over the weekend so had no time to work out and did not make good food choices. ):

2.) Going to really try to eat healthy this week to make up for the bad food choices that I have been making. Its a little bit harder when you have been away for the weekend because I feel like you don't have the time to prepare for the week.

3.) Barre four times a week and would like to add more cardio - maybe a hike and run outside now that its getting a bit cooler out.

4.) I try to motivate myself by telling myself how good I feel after working out or making a healthy food choice. Usually knowing how good I will feel after will motivate me to work out - not so much with the food choices. lol
  • Loading the player...
  •  . How are you feeling this week? What did you accomplish?
    This week I made it to pound class ( those big drum sticks) and to a spin class. THen I did a bike ride with a friend on sunday- must have been 10 miles!

2. What are your food related goals this week? Prepped healthy lunches from Monday- Wednesday, blue apron comes this week so I think we are good on healthy food ( or mostly healthy) I started bringing stevia packets with me to work to put in my coffee and I'm hoping ot lower sugar and carb intake.

3. What are your fitness goals this week? I have a rough week with Back to School nights and parent meetings. I'm hoping to make it to a pilates on Weds and a yoga on Fri, plus something fun and fitnessy this weekend! Hike with a friend or something.

4. Give us your motivational tips!!! Ok so I'm starting to ask friends to hang out and do something active with me instead of just going out to eat. Hikes, biking, walking, going to yoga together. That way I get to see my friends and do something healthy!!

Thanks @SoonToBeMommaHowe what probiotic do you take?
    Me:35, DH 37  ~ Married July 2014
    ttc July 2015 ~ bfp Nov 2015 (cp)
    bfp Dec 2015 ~ (tfmr 17wk, March 2016, genetic disease)
    ttcal May 2016
  • Happy late birthday @KarenBeth714! Love the quote, it is so true.

1. What I have accomplished- This week I am feeling really positive. I have decided to take the plunge into really TTC, despite all of the "cons". I think what I'm really afraid of is another MC, but I am wasting precious time sitting on the side lines.

2. Food Related Goals- I feel like I am needing to work more greens/fiber into my diet. I have a tight schedule and I am often on the go, but I have still been trying to eat as healthy as possible. I made a few good dietary changes last week, and now I can take and use what worked last week and change what didn't. I also need to take time to get in my lemon water each morning when I wake up.

3. Fitness Goals- Still trying to work in stretching/ walking each morning 

4. Motivational Tips- Each day is new. No matter what I didn't accomplish the day before, I try to treat each day as a fresh start. Baby steps are necessary to make big changes. Understanding your own motivational/dietary/mental peace needs is key- everyone is different and there isn't one blanket solution that will work for everyone.

I am so blessed to have the love of my life, my DH, est. November 2008.

BFP#1 Nov 2014, Missed MC at 11w, D&C on 01/06/2015

BFP#2 Sept 2015, Missed MC at 6w, Methotrexate injection 3/25/16, released from Doc 5/17/16

BFP#3 Oct 2016, Chemical