September 2016 Moms
Options

Faith Fridays (9-16-16) TW! When it's all over...

We delivered last Saturday morning after being induced. About an hour after they broke my water and 8 minutes of pushing our child arrived into the world.  (I can't post to the Birth Announcements thread from my phone so apologies for no pics. My phone won't scroll down past a certain point of posts. Everyone's babies are beautiful!)

Smaller than expected but fully developed we have a new addition to our family. The over 30+ NSTs, dozens of ultrasounds, cerclage surgeries, 30 miles each way for each Dr visit, 3 trips to ER, and limited duties bedrest are now over. And when it was all over we cant help but smile at our rainbow baby. 

Every mother's experience is different. But they are all God's plan. Our experience strengthened our faith, grew our patience and allowed us to be grateful every milestone we passed. 

We pray that your motherhood experience has helped you grow and appreciate the journey along the way. 

May God continue to bless and keep you, and His will be done in all aspects of your life in Jesus name. 

Re: Faith Fridays (9-16-16) TW! When it's all over...

• Options
    Congrats on your rainbow baby! I'm so happy for you! Too bad about not being able to post in the announcements thread, but I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Take care mama!