October 2016 Moms

Happiness Thread *Week of 9/12*

Late again - sorry!!

What are you happy about this week?

Re: Happiness Thread *Week of 9/12*

• I bet that feels great, @mrszoess! Enjoy your time before little miss comes! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @ashleyp625 it's very strange so far but it will be good :) I saved days for years for this exact situation. and thanks!!! 
  • Happy that doc says "any time now". 
    What do your braxtonhicks feel like? Just curious. 
  • @orangeev I share your weather sentiment also ;) and thanks! 
  • ^^^ SO jealous @mrszoess.... But really happy for you :)
  • bnsmith85 said:
    ^^^ SO jealous @mrszoess.... But really happy for you :)
    I second this! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • thanks guys :) I've worked there for 11 years and was able to save about 70 days full pay on top of the fmla and such. at 23 years old I knew I needed to save days for when my old fart self would have a kid ;) 
  • Definitely jelly of @mrszoess! I'm counting the days!! 

LOVE the new ride @ibabyloveb87!!! Congrats!! Enjoy!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @ibabyloveb87 can your husband tell mine about push presents? lol
  • @ibabyloveb87 - we just got a Tahoe too! With two labs plus and baby plus baby gear, nothing else seemed practical. Although yours looks brand new so I'm totally jealous! We only buy through auctions so ours is a 2014.
    Me: 31
    DH: 32

Married: Sep 2012
    TTC #1: Jan 2015
    Baby A (via IUI due to MFI): Sep 2016 born at 35+6

Surprise but very welcome + on 5/16/2019, EDD 1/25/2020
  • @MorganL925 #momlife ! And yes it's brand new. My DH has a thing against used cars. I have no idea why but it's just one of his things. I am excited to be a big presence on the road again after my brief hiatus from SUVs. 
  • Just saw the full, new released trailer for Fifty Shades Darker... Holy smokes it looks 10 times better than the first movie! Can't wait!! 

Second, finally got our finances all organized again, THANK GOD. I was getting nervous there for a minute. I don't like our savings under so much but we've been going crazy remodeling and getting everything done before our son arrives. Happy I was smart enough to put away some extra cash into a "secret" account. DH wasn't happy to find out I did that, but once he found out how much I saved, he got over it pretty fast. LOL 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @OrangeEv, the BH feel like tightening and my belly goes rock hard. I also get menstrual cramps  on my lower belly
  • Cool @ibabyloveb87 I had never heard of a push present. Gonna have to school DH tonight :) 
  • @sportiegrl1213 I am totally dying for it to come out! I am so watching it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @Schell2013 it looks SO GOOD!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• jennielu said:
    My happiness this week is all the beautiful O16 birth announcements. :):) 
    Yes! Totally agree! SO happy for all our fellow O16 gals!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @Schell2013 it looks SO GOOD!! 
    Oh gosh I know! Why does he have to be so flipping handsome!? Rich! And extremely good in bed! I mean  :o it's almost too much for me to handle!
  • @schell2013 I thought I was the only one who found him really good looking and played the part better than expected... there is something so sexy about him. It might be the fact that he's Irish and you can hear his accent come out every once in a while. LOL I'm a sucker for accents!  *Swoon* 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @schell2013 I thought I was the only one who found him really good looking and played the part better than expected... there is something so sexy about him. It might be the fact that he's Irish and you can hear his accent come out every once in a while. LOL I'm a sucker for accents!  *Swoon* 
    Yup pretty much my thoughts exactly!
     :insert heart eyed emoji:
  • My DH is on his plane home from South Africa - and he isn't leaving again until November! I was sooo worried Baby was going to come this week and he'd miss it but my boys cooperated :)
    My DH comes back tonight and isn't leaving again Til November! I'm excited right along with you!!