September 2016 Moms

I literally lost my mind today...

You guys, I just need to tell someone who MIGHT understand what happened today.

I had a midwife appointment at 1 and my husband insisted that we get food beforehand-- but what he really meant is that HE needed food. I was fine and did not want to have to rush to get food during the busy hour and then drive 20 minutes to my appointment, but I did because he was clearly hangry. So, he waited in the car while I ran in to get us some sandwiches. 10 minutes later I walk out to see that someone had DOUBLE PARKED us while my husband (oblivious) was sitting in the car. It was 91 degrees out, humid, and we now only had 15 minutes to get to our appointment and could not get out of our parking space. So, we both went door to door of all the lunch places in a row and asked who owned the Nissan Rogue parking us in and no one answered. So about 10 minutes later as I get off the phone with a tow company, this jerk waltzes out with a pizza box in his hand and I LOST MY SHIT. I literally LOST It. I was like "Is this your F*cking car?!" "Are you that much of an a**hole that you would f*cking double park someone and leave your car?!" "The world does not revolve around you! MOVE YOUR F*CKING CAR!" 

Now, I don't lose my mind like that normally. But, apparently this whole being full term in 91 degree heat with a cranky husband and being late to an appointment clearly got to me and this guy gave zero f*cks. Literally, zero.

My husband was all of a sudden super nice to me on the bright side, but I told my mom about it and she was like "I'm sorry you phrased it that way to him (the guy who double parked us).

Can anyone else relate, or at least laugh with me at how ridiculously bad I lost my mind?

Re: I literally lost my mind today...

• I've been in double parked prison in Boston. It's enraging for sure. What if you were in labor??! Sorry that happened! 

• I probably would have died. I hate all people right now and that's so inconsiderate 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry this happened but Hahahaha I bet you scared the hell out of that guy!!!! 
  • What was his response?  Or did I miss that?  

• @mjpatzwa hahaha.  I love your last line "so, basically everyone hated Brian today."  I love that you found out his name.  

• Lmao. I would want to react the same way.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Omg he was probably so f*cking freaked out that you knew his name. I love it. What an inconsiderate bastard