February 2017 Moms
Options

Monday B*fest

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Monday B*fest

• Options
    Today can suck it!! Last night our AC decided to go out again >:( We moved into our house at the beginning of April and we've already had to get it fixed one time this summer! Plus, we're kinda broke until the end of this week before we even have to pay for the AC repair today. So I'm grumpy because it was really hot last night so I didn't sleep well, I'm achy, and now have to worry about bills. Can I just not adult this week?
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MLRocha that's happened to me a few times.  Like, who in the hell wants to see my IG pics?  And second, really? It's IG.  Go big or go home if you're going to hack into something.

Recently I've gotten requests from people with naked chicks as their profile photo.   Yeah, um, nope.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    @yogadevil I felt the same way. I thought I could get by with what I had for a while but after terrible stomach pains last week my stomach grew beyond what comfortably fits in my clothes. I had to buy a couple things which feel great and make me feel guilty at the same time. I have to buy a maternity winter coat which really sucks. So much money and I will wear it one winter.

• Options
    @scifichick09 that could end up a huge win!! 
  • Options
    @scifichick09 OMG that would make me a rage monster. I hope you get a free crib and a $50 credit. :wink:
  • Options
    @scifichick09 I hope you get a free crib!
  • Options
    blush64blush64 member
    edited September 2016
    I know I will sound like a wimp but I don't think I could keep the crib for free if I knew it was due to a mistake. I am sorry about the huge hassle the store gave you. So many times I wonder how some people keep their jobs.

Edit My husband would keep the crib and any credit they offered. I guess that is the popular choice. :) 

Edit I have worked retail before and I know it is the store's mistake completely. I wouldn't judge anyone for keeping it after clearly telling then you had it. 
  • Options
    After trying so many times to remedy the situation just to keep running into walls, I'd totally take the free crib. And the $10 inconvenience credit.
  • Options
    team keep the crib!!!!! 
  • Options
    haha well I don't feel so bad now about hoping I get the crib for free. I'll let you guys know what ends up happening.

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have business to attend to in south florida but am terrified of zika.  like I should make it's own post about it.
    Only if you quote sites that aren't credible. 
  • Options
    I'd keep the crib. #winning
  • Options
    I'm a complete goody two shoes, but I would have to tell them not to refund the crib. I know you have tried, but I would feel guilty. Or worry that they would later find the problem and charge me when I wasn't expecting it. My DH would totally be fine with it though,  as long as we told them we had it.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I was once purchasing a couple hundred dollars of remodeling supplies from home depot, and noticed about $150 worth of stuff was missing. I told the clerk before we even checked out, and he pointed to a $4 box of screws and said that was it. I told him no, he said yes, I gave up and kept my free stuff. 

You told them their mistake a couple times, they don't care. Any profit they'd have made on the crib has already been eaten up by the associates working on this issue. Smile, nod, and do something good with the money! You can donate it to me if you'd really feel happier without it!
  • Options
    @PerraSucia where in South Florida? I'm here in Tampa and we're fine. Just wear your bug spray.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Options
    @PaukMeKiande Fort Lauderdale / Miami.. the wiener tip of the US. 
  • Options
    DH took DS to the dentist alone today because I have to work. I'm glad I scheduled it during my lunch break because I had to spend half my lunch getting another office to fax over a treatment plan he forgot. Then he realized he left the SS card and insurance card at home. Luckily I have SS # memorized and he can pull up insurance on his phone. 

And just watch, he'll ask why I stress so much the next time he has to do something like that without me. 
  • Options
    My Monday BF is my student loans! They are astronomically high and give me horrible anxiety. I quit my job due to a variety of reasons and called my loan company to ask if they could lower the $3300 a month payment and defer for the month of Sept. They agreed to lower pending I submit my current income documents. And they also agreed to put me in forebearance for the month of September but my loan will accrue $2000 in interest for one month of non payment!!! It's incredibly frustrating. I wish I had never gone to a private University, the amount of debt is so not worth it. Most of my classmates currently pay anywhere from $1600-3000 a month in loan payments. Grrrr!
  • Options
    foxrosy said:
    My Monday BF is my student loans! They are astronomically high and give me horrible anxiety. I quit my job due to a variety of reasons and called my loan company to ask if they could lower the $3300 a month payment and defer for the month of Sept. They agreed to lower pending I submit my current income documents. And they also agreed to put me in forebearance for the month of September but my loan will accrue $2000 in interest for one month of non payment!!! It's incredibly frustrating. I wish I had never gone to a private University, the amount of debt is so not worth it. Most of my classmates currently pay anywhere from $1600-3000 a month in loan payments. Grrrr!
    holy shit.  you do something fancy right?  
  • Options
    @PerraSucia I'm a nurse practitioner and I truly love it. I feel stupid complaining about this but it's so frustrating! When I first got accepted into the school I almost declined because it was so expensive. But the financial counselor assured my income would be great and paying the loan would be completely doable without strain. What a joke! All of my classmates agree we would never do this again if we had to do it over. I was just so eager to enter into a nursing program after two years of applying! Nursing school  was so competitive to get into. I'm gonna shut up now. I hate sounding like a whiner. 
  • Options
    @srscott3 teach me your ways!!! I pm'd you.
  • Options
    srscott3 said:
    @foxrosy Between H's med school loans and my law school loans, I am basically a loan/repayment guru. Really not trying to toot my own horn, but I just finished filing the paperwork to get H's payment from $1500 to $110 a month. PM me if you need help/have questions
    Whaaaaaaaaat!? Are they government loans or private ? 
  • Options
    @homemake they are government loans.
  • Options
    @foxrosy I'm so sorry you're dealing with that. We have our own student loan issues and I would never wish it on anybody. 
  • Options
    Yup, government loans. I don't have to deal with our private ones until next year when his forbearance is up. But even private loans have an income-based repayment option :)
  • Options
    +1 on keep the crib if they refund you.   You told them, multiple times that you have it and picked it up.  

My BF today is actually my inlaws.   I just hate how hard it is to ask them for any favors when it comes to the kids.  Like they love them, they watch other grandkids during the week, but if I need to go to the office for two hours, it's always an inconvenience to drop off one or more of mine.   My parents come home from Florida next week thank goodness. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @marriedhamstermom Yes. I could have said this word for word. 
  • Options
    @marriedhamstermom what you said, all day.