April 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread (09/07)

2»

Re: Symptoms Thread (09/07)

• kcasset said:
    HOW DO YOU ALL BRUSH YOUR TEETH???? Seriously, what is the secret?! 
    I wish I knew the secret. I dread brushing my teeth. 
  • I still have the same symptoms, but my headaches are getting worse and I've been experiencing carpal tunnel symptoms. Last weekend, my left arm was tingly/almost numb from the elbow down! Today, it's just my fingers that feel tingly off and on. I didn't have this with my last pregnancy, so it's really weird to me. I just try to keep moving around in order to keep my hands from falling asleep. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @Magheeta I've had worsening headaches too, and occasional hand/wrist numbness.  I actually asked DH if I was sleeping with my arms straight up in the air because I've woken up several nights/week with tingling in both hands. Apparently it's normal I guess, but it's just annoying!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I am so not coping well this evening. I feel like garbage, so totally nauseous!!! And DH is being a bit of a jerk right now (just not being very supportive). I am craving something but can't figure out what. Bought a smoothie, thinking that was it. It wasn't. So now I'm still craving something AND I'm out $4. 

No real point to this post. Just feeling super emotional and I am just not coping with this nausea. I just want to cry right now. 
  • STM2017 said:
    I am so not coping well this evening. I feel like garbage, so totally nauseous!!! And DH is being a bit of a jerk right now (just not being very supportive). I am craving something but can't figure out what. Bought a smoothie, thinking that was it. It wasn't. So now I'm still craving something AND I'm out $4. 

No real point to this post. Just feeling super emotional and I am just not coping with this nausea. I just want to cry right now. 

Aw! Same boat! I craved so many things the past week and as soon as I get my hands on it, the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. So hungry but nothing sounds appealing. 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • kcasset said:
    HOW DO YOU ALL BRUSH YOUR TEETH???? Seriously, what is the secret?! 
    Try kids toothpaste... I found it was easier to brush last time around. Eventually, I was using a baking soda paste and then just a salt water gargle because just touching my teeth made me puke. But the kids toothpaste worked for a while.

Oh... and I had to ditch the electric toothbrush and use a manual until my gums were less sensitive.
  • @kcasset @allybadry I second this! It's the only thing saving me right now! Yay for kids toothpaste. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Ugh. Why, oh why has the snissing started already??? 
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dannylion24Dannylion24 member
    edited September 2016
    Crazy numbness in my fingers - could barely help my kids put on their cleats for soccer and then afterwards I had trouble making any sense on the phone with my mom. I know the numbness is normally, but it's taken me entirely too long to type out this post and it's really really freaking me out that I can't organize simple sentences .  
  • Holy super emotional batman.  Definitely was ever this full of feelings with DS. I cried for HOURS today. It was ridiculous.  And my nausea wasn't even that bad so I'm mad that one of my rare good days was wasted on crying!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The emotions. Cried over everything yesterday. Everything. 

And the dreams! I had a waking dream while attempting to put my 9mo back to sleep. Part of my brain said, if I pat this number 3 made of cake too hard, it's going to fall apart and will never sit on top of my car cake. The awake part of my brain was saying, don't you dare wake your husband up and verbalize that, he's going to have you put in the nut house.  For the record, I do not make decorative cakes and I did not make the 3 fall apart
  • Getting more headaches, probably because I have a constant stuffy nose. Today's was particularly bad, I try not to take any pain meds if I don't have to. Luckily DH is do wonderful, he gave me a head massage, made me some tea, got me water, and kept warming up my bean bag heating pad. Luckily head ache went away after a few hours.
  • @allybadry @JaneArson - And lucky for me DD has tubes and tubes of pretty Hello Kitty tooth paste ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• @twistsandturnsto2 - oh the snissing. I snissed myself over the weekend and haven't told anyone. It's too early for this nonsense. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @Magheeta liking out of solidarity. I was def not expecting this so soon :(
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Throwing up. Peeing all over myself. Pretty. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• I haven't pooped in three days. :neutral:

And I'm quite over this sore boob thing. The nausea is horrible but I'm kind of used to feeling awful (17 months of experience thanks to my older kiddos), but this sore boob thing is ouchy! And new. I don't remember them being this sore last time. 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • I made it all the way to 9 weeks with out throwing up. This morning I threw up in the shower. 

Everything seems to have been amplified the past week. The sore boobs, the nausea, the fatigue, the dreams (mostly erotic dreams???), but funnily enough, no cravings.