March 2017 Moms

Zulily Question

Hey ladies - I apologize in advance if this question makes me an idiot - I am wondering if anybody has any experience with Zulily that they can share? I have never ordered anything and wasn't sure about returns, etc. 

Also, the current deal for today is the brand "Times 2 & More" and I am wondering if any STMs or anybody might have some experience with that brand specifically? 

Thanks so much! :)
Me 29 I DH 28
Married in April 2007
One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

Re: Zulily Question

• You can't return anything on Zulily.  I've bought lots of stuff from them that didn't work out and just had to eat it. I won't order clothes for myself because even with brands I currently own, they don't fit right for some reason when I buy through them. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • You can't return anything and shipping takes foreeeevvvverrrr. I ordered from them a few times, but nothing lately. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It will say on the listing if it can be returned or not. Most things can not be returned. 
    I will say that I've had sizing/fit issues in the past and they took care of it. That was a while ago though. 

I am not familiar with that particular brand you mentioned. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks ladies - sounds like I might be better off avoiding. I appreciate it! :)
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• I love Zulily for home and pet items, and I've also had some luck ordering shoes for myself and DH...I'm nervous about ordering clothes since you can't return them.  I love Zulily and will continue to get things through them but will probably steer clear of the clothes (even though some of the maternity stuff is super cute)
    Me (37) Hubby (39) Married since 4.2009
    EP:  2.17.2016
    DS:  3.4.2017

Pregnancy TickerDD: due 7.16.2019

• I love Zulily for home and pet items, and I've also had some luck ordering shoes for myself and DH...I'm nervous about ordering clothes since you can't return them.  I love Zulily and will continue to get things through them but will probably steer clear of the clothes (even though some of the maternity stuff is super cute)
    I have had good luck with kids clothes but I'm too scared to get something for myself if I don't already know the brand. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kids clothes should be okay, there's not much fluctuation in body types there. If your baby wears 9 mos, it's pretty universal. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I've ordered a lot over time.  Mostly toys, jewelry, Christmas presents, etc. but I have never had any real problems.  Shipping does take a while but I'm willing to be ok with that for the savings.  I wouldn't buy anything you need any time soon but if you've got time to wait then I'd say you're good.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Look up Pink Blush!! it's a little more expensive, but super cute stuff!!!!
  • The shipping does take forever like other people said, but also I have found that if I look up what is on sale I can usually get it as cheap if not cheaper on Amazon, especially when you factor in the shipping cost for zulilly
    BabyFruit Ticker
  •  @meq124 - Thanks so much! I will say I am very spoiled when it comes to waiting and paying for shipping since we joined Amazon prime and get the free 2 day on almost everything! :)
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Although zulily has a no return policy, I've heard if you don't like something, they have a great customer service line where they're willing to work with you 
  • I once received the wrong item (I ordered a 0-3 month set and they sent me 6-9 or something), they told me to keep it and gave me a credit on my account for the full amount. So customer service experience is great. I agree I only buy kids stuff or things if I know the brand already. Waiting for my daughters thanksgiving outfit to come in right now, and a pair of fuzzy crocs that she wears all winter long!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  CanadianintheSouth said:
    I once received the wrong item (I ordered a 0-3 month set and they sent me 6-9 or something), they told me to keep it and gave me a credit on my account for the full amount. So customer service experience is great. I agree I only buy kids stuff or things if I know the brand already. Waiting for my daughters thanksgiving outfit to come in right now, and a pair of fuzzy crocs that she wears all winter long!
    Ditto to this! Their customer service is amazing. I ordered my daughter two outfits on there and for some reason, one of them only came with the shirt and the shorts were not anywhere. I called and they told me to keep the shirt and refunded me the full price. I just ordered my daughter Sperrys on there this morning that I cannot wait to get :)
  • Phil413Phil413 member
    edited August 2016
    I've never had an issue with them and you can really find some cute things on there. Just don't order something you need within the week. A tip for buying baby clothes is...don't. Especially when they're REALLY young. They grow so fast at the beginning that they literally grow out of a size before it arrives. I remember when DD was about 12 or 18 months I ordered a jacket and by then she was in a size for a good 5-6 months. So unless you plan ahead (I would say they take about 3-4 weeks for delivery), like buying stuff now for next year, or plan for a future season, don't buy stuff you need for the size they're wearing.
    Also, one time about 2 years ago I bought an Easter dress in her size (I thought) and it was way big on her. NBD, she wore it the next year and it fit fine. However, most things on there have been pretty true to the size, IMO.

Edited because grammar
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Seconded @Mrs.Philipp they have pink blush in their maternity clothes a lot and they actually run sales pretty often. They also have free shipping so that's also a nice bonus. 
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pink blush is having a 30 percent of sale right now! I just placed my first order with them today!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017