September 2016 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 8/31

How far along?

What size is baby?

How are you feeling?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What are you looking forward to lost this fall?
Me: 26     DH: 25
DS1 -- 9/30/2016

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 8/31

• AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
    edited August 2016
    How far along? 36 weeks

What size is baby? Papaya 

How are you feeling? Well it's 2:30am and I'm bumping. Hip pain is keeping me up tonight and I'll be tired at work tomorrow. Been having more frequent BH and will be interested to see if any progress has been made on Friday. 

Upcoming appointments? 36 week on Friday for GBS. OB may do an ultrasound if she can't tell position 100% by feel 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Told my boss and FMLA coordinator that my last day at work will be 9/23 and I will be out until 1/2.  A lot to do in the next 3.5 weeks and not much motivation left to do it. 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to lost this fall? Doing all the fun fall things with baby obviously! Sweaters, crisp air, leaves changing color!!
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• @AmMcc12 I can't sleep either - so glad you created this thread I already caught up with everything else!

How far along? 39 weeks

What size is baby? Pumpkin

How are you feeling? Good! Getting eager to get the show on the road though. 

Upcoming appointments? Later today for bpp and 39 week check. I'm aiming to have this baby before 40 weeks since my next appointment was only able to be booked with a doctor I haven't heard great thugs about...

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm still not sure that I'm having any Braxton hicks so I'm just hoping everything gets going so i avoid induction. Getting acupuncture later today so maybe that will help. 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to lost this fall? I'm a total sucker but add some pumpkin to anything and I'm totally there. Also hard to beat the cooler but not yet cold weather! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @AmMcc12 sorry about the hip pain and BH. Hip pain is the worst. GL at your appt on Friday. Hope the GBS is quick and negative and that those BH are doing something :) 

@katiey23 congrats on hitting week 39! So, so close :) Come on baby! 

How far along? 36 weeks

What size is baby? Cabbage patch doll

How are you feeling? Physically, about the same. Emotionally, anxious, nervous, and excited. I feel guilty the few times I've wished my water would just break already. I know he needs more time to cook. 

Upcoming appointments? Tomorrow for GBS and regular appt. Next Tuesday for final growth ultrasound to check on position (still breech?), size (shoulder dsytocia is a concern), and fluid levels.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Is anyone else wanting to only hibernate at home? I'm usually a go, go, go, let's get out of the house person. But I've slowed down because of pregnancy and now I pretty much want to stay at home except for the weekly Target, grocery store, and doctors office trips. Not working anymore so that doesn't require me to leave. Weekends with DH have slowed down too but he's enjoying the relaxation before baby gets here.

GTKY: What are you looking forward to lost this fall? Baby arriving and having time with him and our family. 
    Me - 33  DH - 36
    DD 10/4/02
    DS due 9/28/16

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @ajn092  YESSS to the hibernating!! that's all I want to do...unfortunately still working for another week or two so haven't gotten to as much as I want to...

How far along? 37 weeks!

What size is baby? A tackle box

How are you feeling? Actually better than last week, but still having swelling/BH/joint pain etc. Heartburn has let up and I'm sooo relieved about that.

Upcoming appointments?  Friday for 37 week check. No dilation at the last 2 appointments but they said baby was low and head down. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Just feeling slightly stressed....like there are things I want to wrap up before I'm "ready".....but don't think I'll ever feel ready! Think that next week wrapping up everyhting at the office and going on leave will give me a big sigh of relief. We have almost everything done at home but I'm just constantly thinking of what else I could be doing to prepare....FTM jitters I guess! 

GTKY: What are you looking forward to most this fall?  Cuddling with my baby girl and spending the holidays with her by our sides! Oh and wine, definitely wine. 
  • @sunshinern96 good luck! So exciting!
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sunshinern96 not going to lie I'm jealous!! Congratulations and good luck! Can't wait for an update!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thinking of you @sunshinern96!! Keep us updated when you can!!
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016