October 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 08.30.16

How many weeks? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a little kid growing up? (Stolen from Monday again cuz lazy) 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 08.30.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @copperboom86 +1 for pain. Idk how I forgot about that. My hips are killing me and making it hard to sleep!
  • Options
    How many weeks? 34!!

What size is baby? Butternut Squash

Upcoming appointments? Sept 10th, the beginning of my weekly appointments

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm not too close to SO's family (mostly because he isn't), and they are having a small shower for him next saturday. I am super nervous to go. None of my friends, or family members will be attending since 1. They just had a surprise shower for us not too long ago and 2. they've heard all the horrible stories. I'm praying everything goes smoothly and drama free

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I've been craving Ice lately. I have to find out if its okay to eat ice since my mom feels like im about to kill my baby every time she sees me eat one (which is not all the time by the way). Might be a hispanic old wives tale lol

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a little kid growing up? (Stolen from Monday again cuz lazy)  A teacher. but maybe because i just wanted to write on a chalkboard all the time lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @zuzu87 I think the ice crunching is a common thing!
  • Options
    @scostel2 omg i think so too. My mom can be very dramatic sometimes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? 
    34 weeks

What size is baby?
    A basketball hoop

Upcoming appointments?
    Going every monday and every Thursday 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Baby shower this weekend. And also, dr. Says she thinks Mr. Man will be here in 3 weeks. So we may have a september baby after all. 
    I've wanted any kind of fruit cobbler. Then when i finally went to the grocery store to get the fresh fruit, its like the craving just vanished as wuickly as it appeared. 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a little kid growing up? (Stolen from Monday again cuz lazy) 
    I wanted to be a nurse. I'm not quite there yet, but i am a tech. Its not success, but its not failure either. i still do what i love. 
  • Options

@lilbabybrown Thanks! That is good to know! I have been so stressed about the previa that I haven't even really wrapped my thoughts around having my tubes tied.

@scostel2 craving carbs and baby is the size of a loaf of bread! Coincidence? I ate a bagel for lunch today and it was delicious!

@zuzu87 I hope everything goes well at the shower- it's nice that they are planning something! When all else fails just smile and nod politely.

• Options
    How many weeks? 
    33 yikes!
    What size is baby?
    Loaf of bread.
    Upcoming appointments?
    Doctors appointment on Friday! 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Still trucking along, my belly feels quite full like there is nowhere left for him to grow. 
    my appetite has picked up a little this week, so that's good cause I've barely eaten much cause I haven't had one at all. 
    I wanted to be a teacher. Which is funny cause now I could never even imagine dealing with some of the a holes that I went to school with. Teachers don't get paid enough for dealing with the shit they deal with on a day to day basis. Maybe that's my FFC too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Tuesdays are so busy for me, I always end up a day late on this!

How many weeks? 

35!

What size is baby?
    A small spaghetti squash.

Upcoming appointments?
    This is my last week before baby without an appointment.  Tuesday I have my group b strep test.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    This past week or so I've started to get the whole "ready to be done with pregnancy" thing.  I definitely want to make it to 40 weeks for baby's health and for timing convenience, but I'm starting to really want my body back now!

Back pain most days, uncomfortable chairs really do me in.  Also lots of leg soreness, I guess my legs aren't used to holding up this much weight!  Very fatigued by the end of the work day.  Craving just all the food, especially sweets.

I think a ballerina, a gymnast, or a veterinarian.  
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    Married: May 2015
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• Options
    scostel2 said:
    @zuzu87 I think the ice crunching is a common thing!

Oh yes, and I remember that during labor and right after, I was craving ice like no other!!  There's an old wives' tale that if you're craving ice, you're iron deficient...maybe it's from all of the blood loss! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? 
    35 weeks!

What size is baby?
    Allegedly a Pineapple.

Upcoming appointments?
    I have one on the 6th, and it is the beginning of my weekly appointments as well!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm just ready to have this baby I think.

I have acquired an aversion to being pregnant  :D

I was madly in love with Steve Irwin, and just KNEW that I would marry him one day (even though he was already married) and be a crocodile hunter with him ♡ I literally cried at work when the news story that he had been killed aired on our lobby television. I actually still hold onto my childhood dream of getting to work with animals, with or without a TV show.