March 2017 Moms

Baking Soda Gender Test

Has anyone done these fun little tests??? I am really testing my patience! I want to know the gender so bad!!! I did the baking soda test this morning and it indicated a girl! Fingers Crossed! :)

Re: Baking Soda Gender Test

• wish I could, but with 2, I don't think anything would be accurate!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsNap_515 Twins!? That is so exciting! Congrats!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @onefootinthebayou LOL! I will let you know in October
  • There's nothing in your pee that shows the sex of the baby so I'll not be playing with my urine. However, my skin has changed, I'm carrying differently than with my sons, and we came up with a boy name really quickly. With the last two, we came up with girl names immediately and couldn't settle on a boy name. My fiance has a gut feeling that this is a girl. And I want all the sweets. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @onefootinthebayou WoW! I have been saying that the only big difference is my level of craving for pizza. I love that someone else noticed this. With my 3 girls, I literally ate 1-2 large pizzas per week! This time, I cannot stomach pizza at all. 
    Same exact here!
  • @mrsyimster I'm seeing my MFM today for a scan...how sure was he with the gender? Trying to see if I'll have a chance today too!!  We're only a few days apart, I'm hoping i get some gender guesses!!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsyimster I'm seeing my MFM today for a scan...how sure was he with the gender? Trying to see if I'll have a chance today too!!  We're only a few days apart, I'm hoping i get some gender guesses!!

positive. she was about to point it out to me when I saw their butts. haha butts..... that word is making me laugh. anyways. I also did the genetics testing, so I knew already but was making her confirm. her machine is super clear.

SaveSave
  • @mrsnap_515 ohhh you have to tell us when you find out!!! I hope u find out today!!!

SaveSave
  • @DrillSergeantCat  - that's amazing! What wonderful news!
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• @DrillSergeantCat Awesome! You got to fast forward.  Glad you are staying here. Congrats on your little girl!

Me 28 DH 28 Married 2012

TTC #1 since March 2015

Metformin + Femara + Gonal F + Trigger = BFP 6/24/16 

EDD 3/3/17

Found out it's a girl! 9/23/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I did this test with my first pregnancy and it was accurate for a boy. I know it's probably BS, but still just fun. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @drillsergeantcat @kjd291 they told us our little bears will probo come out early too. which will probo be feb but yah =P im holding on to march!

SaveSave
  • Yeah, mine are probably gonna be anywhere from the last week in January to the second week in February but I'd rather stay here with all the ladies that have made me feel welcomed. We did that stupid $50 intelligender test since our are for sure identical so its either boy/boy or girl/girl and it said boy. DH was happy, I saw all my dreams of playing with Barbie's again out of the window lol I have an appointment on September 16th to check on them so I hope I can find out the genders then.