Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday Bitchfestival

Re: Monday Bitchfestival

• Loading the player...
  • @avas_dream LOL I just spit water all over my desk! I will give that a shot!
  • Two words - sciatic nerve. 

Uggggg Monday you are killing me!

~*~AvidVertigo from back in the day ~*~
    DS - May 2010
    DD - June 2013
    TTC since January 2016
    Cycle #9

• It's CD2 and I haven't even been able to muster up the desire to eat badly.  Yesterday I stayed on the low carb train, even though I felt like doo doo.  Well, except the brownie for dessert, but I always do that on the weekends. 

Aaand as I type this, I've decided I'm having a big, delicious burger in the airport while I wait for the plane that will take me on vacation for the next four days.  In my hometown, with my four nieces and one nephew.  This is all very lovely except it's a huge reminder that my two sisters have five kids between them and I haven't had one, and it's mother-effing CD2.

This is one of the tough things about having sisters while TTC.  My sisters are on to their second and I'm not even at one yet.  

It's so hard to see my mom gushing all over about her grandkids and wishing so hard I could give her some from me.
  • @Aurora1973 I wish I could offer some sage advice about your vacation. You love your nieces and nephews but at the same time.... all the sadness and jealousy. I hope you are able to enjoy yourself as much as possible and are able to keep your mind off TTC. 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• @Aurora1973 DH and I have a total of 7 sisters with 12 kids. They range from 1 year to 12 years old. No one has bothered to save anything for our kids - they just give it away to friends who are having babies before us. DH had to wrestle his sister's crib away from his mom who wants it for when grandkids stay over (none stay!!!) so we will have one. The kids are a nice distraction from not having our own yet thought!

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @antoto I'm kind of surprised I've never thrown something at someone. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• I had a client (not patient) die today and I really loved him and I am so sad and heart-broken.
  • @kiwi2628

:(<3 sorry you lost someone you cared about. I've been dealing with that a lot lately and it's the worst. All the hugs for you. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @Dilynne thank you! He wasnt close enough by any means that I am crying or anything, like, I only saw him a few times a year, but they were good visits and his wife is a lovely human and it makes me sad for her.
  • There is a tropical storm heading our way tomorrow. We are on vacation in NC for the next several days. I love beach weather and I know the storm will make all the pretty seashells come to shore, I selfishly want to get as much "sun time" as possible with DS before heading home. I am under the impression that as soon as we get back, it's fall time  :D
  • @rainbowturtles   Is there any way that it would work to have sex and then wash the dog? Maybe she could just wait outside for a little while? I don't know about how she is with baths but by the time I get done bathing ours, I need a shower and a break.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • edited August 2016
    LoL ya I'm trying to figure out how to swing it. I imagine DH will bathe her and then shower and then we'll need to eat. Not how I hoped it would go but I'll try to figure something out. I do have my new lingerie on hand for when I can find a good time....lol (I was hoping for the usual: have dinner, then he showers and while in shower I was going to get into my lingerie and light candles etc.)
    WHERE THERE'S A WILL THERE'S A WAY, right??!!! lol

ETA that DH would get nervous if I told him we *need* to BD now so it makes it tricky sometimes. So he came home and went to his workshop to do something and says then he'll bathe the dog and then himself and THEN we'll eat. I feel like he'll be starving by then (and me too so I'm eating a Snickers lmao) so don't know if pouncing when he's out of the shower is a good idea. Why does it have to be so difficult???!!!!