October 2016 Moms
Options

PGAL Check In 8/29

kmtz89kmtz89 member
edited August 2016 in October 2016 Moms
Weeks?

How are you feeling physically/mentally?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Would you rather wink after every sentence or have to repeat everything twice? 
*American lady living in Tanzania.
DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)

Re: PGAL Check In 8/29

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks? 31W2D

Physically exhausted, a trip to the store these days seems like the biggest chore ever. Mentally not the greatest, I just worry something is going to go wrong even though I feel him kick all the time I just can't be at ease this week.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Agree with the not knowing that is causing the anxiety.

GTKY: Would you rather wink after every sentence or have to repeat everything twice? 
    Probably repeat myself I seem to have to do that now, not because of kids but just stupid people. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid Haha about already having to repeat everything twice.

@Michi1382 That sucks about all of the swelling. Hopefully it's better now!

Weeks? 
    31w1d

Physically I am exhausted. I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping. I've only been getting 4-5 hours each night, and then having to work all day is draining. On the weekends I am able to take tons of naps during the day and have no trouble sleeping all day. It's so weird, but doc said it's completely normal. Ugh. Mentally I'm scared for the labor. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I had an ectopic pregnancy and had my left tube removed about two months before I got pregnant with this LO. I am starting to feel what I think may be pelvic pressure, which made me very nervous, but then realized that I think it's the pressure on my scar which is a little below where my pubic hair starts. It is the weirdest thing, and also uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this? It just started two or three days ago, and is an off and on pain depending on my position. I'm going to ask the doctor about it at my next appointment in a week and a half, but hoping someone can tell me this is completely normal and don't worry. I started googling this which was a huge mistake...

Hmmmm, I'll say repeat everything twice. For some reason that doesn't sound as bad as blinking.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Weeks? 34

Like most of you, if not all, im really tired all the time and being at work all day does not help. If it was up to me i would start my maternity leave like yesterday but that isn't an option. I'm trying to spend as many days home with her as possible. Mentally: I'm super nervous, never been through labor before. I'm freaking out cuz the day is so close. Im usually a planner, so not knowing when or how things will happen is driving me insane. Also im terrified of the S- Word as well.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

probably wink, as awful as it may sound. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Weeks? 34 tomorrow

I've had a very bad time for the past week or so. I've been sick so it's been terrible - and I don't know what is causing what. Like are my abdominal pains Braxton Hicks, muscle stress from carrying the baby, or from my illness? No telling. So it's been very stressful for me and while I've felt her a bit, I have worried about her a lot, too.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Sucks especially to be sick the first week of the Fall semester! Not doing too great getting all prepped for leaving (and worried even more that I'll end up leaving early... and not being ready to do that)

Winking seems like it would take a lot less time, so that.