March 2017 Moms
Options

High Risk Check-in 8/29

Happy Almost September! Fall is so close now... This is for those of us diagnosed with any type of condition that makes our pregnancy high-risk so that we can find support and companionship during this time! Feel free to comment at any point in the week and treat this as an on-going discussion.

1. Why are you high-risk

2. How far along are you

3. How is treatment going for you

4. How are you doing? R/R

5. GTKY: Favorite fall treat/dessert?  

I need help coming up with GTKY questions that y'all want me to ask! Add your suggestions...

Re: High Risk Check-in 8/29

• Options
    1. Why are you high-risk? - Type 1 Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Twin Pregnancy

2. How far along are you? - 13 weeks & 3 Days

3. How is treatment going for you? Treatment is going pretty well so far. 

4. How are you doing? R/R? - Doing pretty good. 

5. GTKY: Favorite fall treat/dessert?  Hmmmm....probably my grandma's spice cake or really any/all the pies and cakes that get made for fun fall festivities (Homecoming at Church, Halloween parties, Thanksgiving. I really just like to eat! :)
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Liss_37Liss_37 member
    edited August 2016
    1. Why are you high-risk?  Twins and I'm over 35

2. How far along are you? 10+4

3. How is treatment going for you? well so far, progressing as normal

4. How are you doing? R/R?  trying to get it on the weekends but during the week I don't have time for much r/r with work

5. GTKY: Favorite fall treat/dessert Hot apple crumble with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.. yum

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Why are you high-risk? twins

2. How far along are you? 12 weeks 3 days

3. How is treatment going for you? no exact treatments

4. How are you doing? R/R? still waiting for "burst of energy"

5. GTKY: Favorite fall treat/dessert?  Pecan pie!

SaveSave
  • Options
    4. How are you doing? R/R? still waiting for "burst of energy"

Anyone else starting to doubt that this magical burst of energy will ever actually come? Not seeing a ton of reassurance on this board, lol.
  • Options
    @danibanani16 I felt like ive been lied to!!! energy? please. im still have off and on MS. migraines. im tired all the damn time. everyday is a battle....

SaveSave
  • Options

1. Why are you high-risk? Bicornate uterus

2. How far along are you? 12w3d

3. How is treatment going for you? There is no treatment. Progesterone shots are a possibility down the road but haven't been proven effective for anatomical issues. Mentally preparing for another preemie.

4. How are you doing? R/R? Pretty well! I actually do have some energy back.

5. GTKY: Favorite fall treat/dessert?  caramel apples

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @DaniBanani16 can I just say how EXCITED I am to be going through the holidays pregnant?!? It's like hitting the jackpot in terms of pregnancy. Cold weather and great food!
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    Baby #1 - January 2010
    Baby #2 - March 2017

• Options

1. Why are you high-risk? Unicornuate Uterus

2. How far along are you? 10 weeks 6 days

3. How is treatment going for you? No treatment--- at least yet. Hoping I can just get out of this first trimester.

4. How are you doing? R/R? Trying to relax and sleep as much as I can. Still pretty tired. Last Friday I also had an aura with a slight headache. My vision just started to get funky. It only lasted a half an hour but it was still scary. I suffer from migraine headaches and this is just kind of the same thing just less severe.

5. GTKY: Favorite fall treat/dessert Pumpkin roll, Apple cider, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie... there are so many good ones!

Me: 33 Hubs: 34

TTC since 5/2014

BFP: 7/27/14 MC: 9/20/14

BFP: 6/29/15 MC: 7/6/15

BFP: 7/17/16 EDD: 3/22/17

• Options
    1. Why are you high-risk?  Twins/Thyroid/Hormone/PreE history/GD history

2. How far along are you? 12 weeks today!

3. How is treatment going for you? lots of visits, frequent scans which I love! starting me on low dose aspirin

4. How are you doing? R/Rseeing MFM/OB, and a quick hospital trip yesterday for fluids/zofran due to nonstop morning sickness lol

5. GTKY: Favorite fall treat/dessert? NY is very big on Apple picking, and our local orchard has a booth that sells this amazing caramel apple dessert, they cut up the apple, top it with caramel, peanuts, and whipped cream- it's my favorite thing to get every year!! 
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

5. GTKY: Favorite fall treat/dessert?  Mmmm pies. Specifically the kind of pies you would see at a Thanksgiving Dinner like Pumpkin and Apple! 
    @DaniBanani16 I don't know if you're a LulaRoe leggings fan, but I'm obsessed...and I saw a sneak peak of fall ones...they have pumpkin pie leggings coming out!!! This pregnant lady is going to need those this fall!!!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This thread has made me so hungry LOL

@mrsyimster you said pecan pie...i also love pecan pie! Last year for thanksgiving we road tripped down south to visit family, and we stopped at Paula Deen's place, and brought her pecan pies to thanksgiving dinner...they were the best I've ever eaten, and I keep telling DH that I want to make a trip down just for those LOL!!!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker