March 2017 Moms

Monday Bitch Fest 8/29

13»

Re: Monday Bitch Fest 8/29

• @meq124  I hear ya there!  My standard answer is usually "you should probably call your doctor".  My mom loves to send me cardiac questions, but fails to realize I've been in ortho for 5 years....also, I'm not a cardiologist. Details.
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @pinnerk god bless you! If you do write a book, let me know!
    DH: 29
    Me: 27
    Married 9/20/14 
    BFP: 7/3/16
    EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • jessjoelmasse I think you can log onto Netflix via a computer disconnect her device. or just change your password =] I would bc I would be livid if that happened to me.

SaveSave
  • peony2418peony2418 member
    edited August 2016
    no @jessjoelmasse that is so wrong of her!!!!!  you should call netflix and sweetly say "i think my account has been hacked!" that should boot her right off it.  >:)
    Me: 36  DH: 35.
    Married: 8/2005.
    BFP: 6/22/2016 EDD: 3/4/2017.
  • @jessjoelmasse I consider myself a nice person, but there are two things I do NOT share: Food and Netflix.
    @jessjoelmasse - I agree with @dubcompanion!  I get mad at DH when he comes in to eat my snacks.  He has a bad habit of that.  lol  I did share my Netflix password, but I stopped talking to the person that had the login, and I changed my password.  She never said anything to me.  But time to start paying for it yourself!  ha ha
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • I appreciate the support! I love that you all understand my need for netflix and ya know, it is mine! I did not know that you could disconnect one computer so I will look into that. I need to change the password right now!
  • @dubcompanion Yes! While reading your post, I am just picturing Joey from Friends saying "Joey doesn't share food!"
  • @dubcompanion Yes! While reading your post, I am just picturing Joey from Friends saying "Joey doesn't share food!"
    Haha same! I am so not tech savvy but o wanted so bad to insert a Joey gif. :)