Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday

Month/Cycle:  

CD/DPO:  

Timing:  

Testing:  

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why?

~*~AvidVertigo from back in the day ~*~
DS - May 2010
DD - June 2013
TTC since January 2016
Cycle #9

Re: TWW Saturday

• Loading the player...
  • Self control fail this morning and tested.  BFN.  Not even the tiniest hint of a line.  Good luck to all of you ladies <3
  • @DungeonTrollMel - We are on the exact same wait although I wish my BDing schedule was more like yours!

@Nelbetron - I would be so upset with CIL.  He crossed a boundary he shouldn't have.  He needs to get a life.

@antoto - I'm sorry about your BFN.  <3
    ~*~AvidVertigo from back in the day ~*~
    DS - May 2010
    DD - June 2013
    TTC since January 2016
    Cycle #9

• Month/Cycle:  1/1 after a loss

CD/DPO:  24/1

Timing:  -4, -3, -2, O, +1

Testing:  I just had my temperature shift today, so I won't be testing for a while. 

R/R: Today, I caught up on the sleep I'd been missing from last weekend and this week. I went to bed around 10pm and didn't get up for real until 12. I woke up at 7 to take my dogs out and eat breakfast, but I went back to bed and napped on and off until 12. I feel so much better now.

CS/Q: Nope. I'll probably think of something later.

Summer. I'm a teacher and love being off. I love hot weather and swimming. 

• @Sirius37 Thank you!

@Megzb510 – seems like we‘re both dealing with progesterone issues! I didn‘t even realise that it delays AF, so that‘s good to know. Sorry to hear about the long LP, Fx that it will end in a BFP soon!

@adirat sorry to hear about the temp drop. That blows :-(

@slam1110 Men can be so silly sometimes. Sometimes when I‘m really busy my SO will get a „but what about meeeee“ moment which just adds to the stress…. don‘t let him guilt trip you into not enjoying your well deserved evening out!

• Month/Cycle:  First cycle after loss

CD/DPO:  36/5 

Timing:  -4, -3, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3

Testing: I'm going to try to wait until missed AF but will most likely cave around 10dpo 

R/R: My neighbor told me she is pregnant and due in Feb. I thought I was doing ok with grieving my latest loss but this news just ripped open the wound. All the could have, what ifs, why me, has put me in a serious sad mood. ok rant over .

CS/Q: just waiting.

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why?I love summer. Swimming, sun, frozen drinks, splash pads, long days. Plus I'm a teacher so no work

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -2, 0

Testing: Wait for AF

R/R: On the road again...

CS/Q:  I'm wanting to do the full charting method. I didn't chart when TTGP last time, only used OPKs.  I'm hoping charting may speed up the process since I'll have a better understanding/predictability.  Anyway, recommendations for basal thermometers?  Also, which is preferred, oral or vaginal temps, especially if the thermometer is dependent on type. 

GTKY: What's your favorite season and why?
    Anymore I don't choose a favorite. I like them all but for different reasons. Winter because we can snowboard. Spring because it's pretty and ideal temps for me.  Summer because there's so much to do. Fall because it's pretty and ideal temps again. So yeah...

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• BehariBehari member
    edited August 2016
    @bumpybump: I'm curious about recommendations for basal thermometers as well. I took my temp 3 times in a five minute time span last night just to test my thermometer and I got very different readings. Looks like I need to invest in a better thermometer...Month/Cycle:  10/8
    CD/DPO:  44/10 (according to FF but see below)Timing:  -2, -1 (or -1, 0 if going by OPK)Testing:  BFN on a blood test 5dpo - no surprise there but doc wanted to test so she could treat the worst ever (and my first ever!) yeast infection. I've been through two different treatments but I'm still not cured. I'm so darned miserable!!!R/R: I think I already did that in regards to the YI above - Ha!
    CS/Q: I’m new to charting and OPKs (and to posting!). After six months of regular 29-day cycles, I am now having irregular cycles. This cycle, I had 18 days of the flashing smiley on CB digital until I finally got the solid on CD28. However, FF put ovulation on CD34 based on my BBTs. My chart (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/663bff) is all over the place though. I can’t seem to get 3 solid hours of sleep to temp at the same time so I’m thinking it’s not reliable or maybe I haven’t even ovulated yet? Charting is completely new to me and I feel like I could use some help. Any thoughts? 

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? Fall is my favorite season. I love the bright color changes and slightly chilly days, as well as indulging in warm drinks and chocolate chip pumpkin cookies!

• About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @beary67: Thanks! Ordered and should arrive on Monday. Hopefully this helps a little with my erratic temps.
  • @shstephenson That float sounds heavenly! I once had an orange creamsicle drink before with orange liqueur, tasted just like the orange creamsicle you buy at the store, but with alcohol, divine! And I'm also in the camp drink til its pink....however remind me that next weekend for Labor Day!
    Me: 33 / DH: 35
    Married: Nov 2006
    DD: Sept 2010
    DS: June 2013
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO:  24/6

Timing:  AI on -1

Testing:  cheapies on 8 DPO

R/R: Looots of drama at the bridesmaid's fitting today.  Firstly, the bride picked an absolutely terrible dress (strapless for double d boobs!) that DW had no input on, and then found out today during the fitting (since the dress the bride bought was 2 sizes too big) that the bride had no intention on paying for the dress to be altered, so we were stuck with a $100 bill to alter a dress she hates.

Fun times!

This is why when me and the DW got married, we did it in a courtroom and then went to dinner after.  Nothing wrong with weddings, just so not for us.  Too stressful.

CS/Q:  nope

fall/winter! pumpkin spice, coats, scarves, holidays, yummy food, all the stereotypical reasons. 

Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• @captainfoxtrot DH and I had a town hall wedding followed by lunch with our families. My SIL is getting married next summer and I'm a bridesmaid. Thankfully she isn't choosing strapless but the color is spa blue. Also, she knows we are TTC and that we will TTA so that I'm not due in July or August (the wedding is July 30) but I could still be far enough along to need a special fitting. The dress she chose is not maternity friendly at all so I'm waiting to see. She isn't paying for the dress but it's $100 which isn't horrible but I'd hate to buy it then need a different dress because I get KU. Alterations are expensive! 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @captainfoxtrot am I reading this right, you and the other bridesmaids are footing the bill for the bride's alterations to her wedding dress????

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @bumpybump I think the bride picked out the bridesmaid dress for @captainfoxtrot 's wife and bought it but it was too big so they have to pay for the alterations when it should have been ordered in the correct size in the first place. 

Oh and as a fellow DD/DDD er I despise strapless dresses, especially for events where you want to dance and have fun. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @slavenski that makes a lot more sense!  I had read it like 10 times and couldn't figure it out. lol!  

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• BehariBehari member
    edited August 2016
    @bumpybump I read it the same way. Makes a lot more sense now! One of many reasons DH and I opted for a small family only back yard wedding ceremony. I actually wanted to elope but it was really important to DH to have family there. It turned out to be the right decision because my FIL passed away a year later. Our wedding remains one of our fondest memories with my FIL, as he was so darn happy for us that day. 

Question - does anyone know if taking progesterone can cause a positive OPK? The doc prescribed me progesterone to bring on AF so that my YI can be more aggressively treated (basically she is using the progesterone as a test to see if I'm pregnant, which is weird). So I took the first 2 pills last night and low and behold got the solid smiley this morning. So either the progesterone is causing a false positive on the OPK or I really didn't ovulate yet (as I was kind of thinking). Looks like I may be out of the TWW if that is the case.
  • @Behari. No, opks check for LH, FSH and/or estrogen.  Progesterone doesnt rise till AFTER ovulation, so that doesn't make sense to look for that prior to O.

If you suspect you are really in WTO, then you could post this question there, or of course ask your question like you did in TWW.  Either way, there is a new WTO/TWW thread started each day, so more people will see your questions if you post it on the current day's thread.  ;)
  • edited August 2016
    @slavenski@bumpybump  Yeah, sorry! Was ranty and not making much sense yesterday, but the bride picked out her dress (the bridesmaid's) and paid for it, which is normal.  The not cool part was that she had implied she'd pay for the alterations if it was needed, and then when she found out the cost ($100) told us to pay for it ourselves or return the dress and then went radio silent. 

We decided to just pay for it, but next time I see the bride ima be like

Also, wife cried a lot over it and had a small breakdown. :( Like, I'm trying really hard to like her sister but idk how I'm supposed to do that when she keeps pulling crap like this and stressing her out/making her cry. 
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17