Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Flame Free (or not) Friday Confession

2»

Re: Flame Free (or not) Friday Confession

• Options
    MollyandD said:
    Sometimes I cheat when I play Words With Friends. I have a cheat app that tells you higher scoring words. I'm trying to quit so that I'm not horrible. I don't use the app when I play against friends. Only strangers. 
    I used to play against a woman who would just destroy me and she didn't have a particularly large vocabulary so I started thinking she was cheating, so I quit playing. I didn't find it fun when it wasn't an even match.
    That's what made me get the cheat app. I'd get destroyed by people using bizarre words I'd never heard of. I started using the cheat app when they'd pull weird words out. Now I've just been playing against my husband and friend, and I don't cheat with them. I stay honest if I don't play against strangers. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bornmommy hahaha, I don't mean that a baby will FIX my life, I mean that I'm bored with my life. DH has been ready for a baby for years. I am ready for a baby as of two months ago. But a baby is also a change. It's growth. It's... moving something forward, the next phase of life. I think there is a part of me that likes the idea of irrevocably changing how my life is now, and that's a fine way to feel, but my life also won't really change until the baby is born, so it's sort of a depressing way to feel until then unless I decide to change my life before then. By life I mostly just mean my job. But I spend so much time at work it might as well be my entire life, lol. I guess I could just flip the statement to something that sounds more positive like, "I am excited for the change that a baby will bring." But that's just not my style, yo. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 - Change is hard, girl.  I hear you.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    lundlund member
    jennh75b said:
    @tripledaggerWed95976 - maybe it's because of my age, but I'm pretty much on board with ya.  Plus I'm sure it has everything to do with zero spontaneity during TTC.  I've never O'd during sex...with anyone...so yeah, it only gets so exciting and then you're like...

Agree!  *TMI Warning* Another confession of mine is that I've never O'd with my DH period.... or any other person for that matter. I think I have some sort of psychological block, because I can do it on my own no prob. I enjoy sex, but like you said, it only gets so exciting. 
  • Options
    @LuND @tripledaggerWed95976

I have only O'd once from sex alone, and it was the most boring, monotonous bang to get there. Not even worth it.

A friend of mine says she has one pretty much EVERY SINGLE TIME, and she is not the type to lie about something like that.

• Options
    @Kiki75 #nuglyfe
  • Options
    @Sirius37 Jealous! DH is very dedicated and giving to making things happen in other ways. He might be obsessed actually. Ha!

@doxiemoxie212 That is how the one time was, but it felt awkard and uncomfortable. Ha! 

@eggplantface We have a WeVibe2 that is pretty nifty since it is for the most part hands free. It took a long time to cross that line. 

@westy99 Normal as can be! 
  • Options
    So glad I'm not alone!  Foreplay is great but BD is not as fun for me. My hymen had to be surgically removed as it was too thick, so intercourse has always been interesting.
  • Options
    @Sirius37 Either did I and the Dr. of where I grew up. I could never use tampons in high school or have sex and they always told me to "Just relax" which was infuriating. Then in college I finally moved to a big city and the Dr. knew right away what it was. Apparently it is more common than you would think! 
  • Options
    @hope for a baby 
    That must have been so frustrating growing up! Like, thanks for reminding me to "just relax", I forgot to read that part in my Cosmo magazine.

I'm glad you were able to connect with a doc who finally knew what was up!

• Options
    SP128SP128 member
    edited August 2016
    @Westy99 - Totally jealous of your maternity leave.  12 weeks? I get 6 weeks (using sick time) for vaginal and 8 weeks for C-section.  You can take a maximum of 6 weeks.  However, it would be unpaid. Wait for it... If you carry the health insurance, you would be responsible for paying 100% of the health insurance premium With that said, how quickly did I jump on DH's insurance? And.... they deduct it from your time served for retirement.

@antoto and @NYTino24  That was my plan too... Now it happens when it happens.  Don't have time to wait because of my "AMA" status. 

I also confess that I spend extra effort initiating during FW.  We are both exhausted at night but I tell him I need his "baby batter."   : )    He came up with the term and I can't go one cycle without bringing it up.  

Edit:  Had to google how to insert GIF  - First one!!
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    Flame away! I made DH wear a condom for all of our relationship until the cycle before we got married, mostly because I hate the mess. He waited almost 3 years and 7 months to be able to do it bare when I got out of the FW. I've been letting him in occasionally while we TTA (and I don't even know why we are TTA then), but he pulls out because he wants to make sure I don't get KU until our Zika window is up. I told him it's back to condoms then because I've actually gotten close to an O (which has never been while DTD with anyone) and then he ruins it by PO. It's all so frustrating. Give me the baby batter!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    slavenslaven member
    edited August 2016

@EEL0824 I have sorority sister that I've recently got in touch with because we are both working out (as in fitness) but all she talks about is her failed engagement and her son. 

TW? Basically, she got KU on accident and her son was born 3 months early because she had high bp and he has lots of problems. Her bf proposed AT her baby shower (I think that's a pity proposal) and right after he deployed a few months later, she found out he was snapchatting and hitting up other girls in a not so innocent way. I understand it's all difficult for her, but she posts a million passive aggressive things of FB every day about how to treat a woman and blah blah blah and all she does is talk about how hard it is to be a single mom when she wasn't willing to work through their problems. I really have no nice advice for her other than should've kept your legs closed if you weren't on bc (she wasn't when she got KU). 

@swimsister I also am not a huge fan of Disney World (or is it Land in FL?) and I don't get the hype unless you have kids. I have a sorority sister who goes 2x a year and is having a Disney themed wedding....

@LuND @tripledaggerWed95976 @doxiemoxie212 @eggplantface I really only O if I'm on top or doggy style with some form of of clit stimulation. I get what I call "little Os" other ways but those are the only ways I get the "I'm now dizzy" Os

@jennh75b I've also peed when I've Od before on multiple occasions and now I always have to pee before sex

ETA words for clarity

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @hope for a baby I had that surgery too! It's called a hymenectomy (-ectomy = removal of). I was the 2nd person in 19 years my very, very old GYN did the surgery on. Couldn't for the life of me figure out why I couldn't wear tampons in school either!
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @amberruka  So glad I'm not alone here!