Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Chemical PG/MC After IVF

Hi Ladies,

I'm looking for some advice... I'm currently going through a MC after my first IVF cycle.  I was about 4 - 5 weeks I think.  I started spotting 6 days ago (13dp5dt) and the bleeding, clots, and cramping just got worse as the week progressed.  I had a blood test on Tuesday, which indicated my levels had still risen appropriately, but I knew inside that things were going downhill.  Later that day my bleeding and cramps only intensified.  I had another blood test yesterday and a quick exam.  We were still clinging to hope because the RE said heavy bleeding can still result in a healthy pregnancy, but deep down I knew that wasn't going to be the case for us.  The numbers showed a decline.  I have a cycle follow up with my RE on Wednesday and another blood test on Friday to make sure my levels are back to 0.  Overnight the bleeding has really picked up.  I checked in with my doctor's office and am told due to the significant decrease in my levels, everything is normal.  I'm just curious as to how long this might go on?  My level dropped from 900s to 100s in three days... Surely this has to almost be over right?  My cramps are manageable with Tylenol, but this bleeding is making me feel chained to the house!  We have a family function to attend today and I really don't want to miss it... But it's miserable to have this constant bleeding.  I've basically been on bed rest for a week, hoping things would improve, but the inevitable was already happening.  I can't stand laying around the house anymore.  I'm ready to move forward with things and get back to living life, but just wish this bleeding would stop!  Or at least taper off... I've been bleeding for a week already.  Any experience, ideas, or thoughts are welcome... :)

Me: 35 DH: 41, Married since 2009

TTC since June 2012

Aug. 2012: CP

2013 Several cycles of TI with Clomid = BFN

Feb. 2014: IUI = BFN

June 2014: IUI w/Clomid = BFN

Jul. 2014: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN

Apr. 2016: Consult to begin IVF

May 2016 TI w/Follistim and Ovidrel = BFN

Jul. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Vitamin D, COQ10, DHEA, Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Novarel, Leuprolide Acetate: 21 eggs retrieved, (10 w/ ICSI, 11 w/conv. IVF) 13 fertilized

Jul. 2016: Endometrin, Fresh Transfer 2AB = CP

7 frozen

Oct. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA = CP

6 frozen

Nov. 2016: Hospitalized for small bowel obstruction

Mar. 2017: Diagnostic Laparoscopy = Twist found in intestine - part of small intestine, part of colon, and appendix removed, bowel resection - caused by Endometriosis

May 2017: 3.75 Lupron Depot

June 2017: FET postponed due to complex cysts in breasts

June 2017: Endometrial scratch

Jul. 2017: Baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA (lost 1 4AA in thaw) = CP

4 frozen

Sept. 2017: ERA testing

Oct. 2017: Breast cysts biopsied

Dec. 2017: FET

Re: Chemical PG/MC After IVF

• Bueller?  Anyone?  Haha.  I am new to the boards in general, but have been chatting with some of the wonderful, supportive ladies on the IF boards these last couple of weeks.  I thought this would be a better place to ask my questions on the issue I'm having, but if I'm in the wrong place, please let me know.  I'm just tired... Physically, emotionally... Tired of never having success... Tired of crying... Tired of thinking we may actually have good news, only to have it taken away... Again... And today, I am tired of BLEEDING!  I just want to get an idea as to when I can expect this particular nightmare to be over so I can move on.

Me: 35 DH: 41, Married since 2009

TTC since June 2012

Aug. 2012: CP

2013 Several cycles of TI with Clomid = BFN

Feb. 2014: IUI = BFN

June 2014: IUI w/Clomid = BFN

Jul. 2014: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN

Apr. 2016: Consult to begin IVF

May 2016 TI w/Follistim and Ovidrel = BFN

Jul. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Vitamin D, COQ10, DHEA, Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Novarel, Leuprolide Acetate: 21 eggs retrieved, (10 w/ ICSI, 11 w/conv. IVF) 13 fertilized

Jul. 2016: Endometrin, Fresh Transfer 2AB = CP

7 frozen

Oct. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA = CP

6 frozen

Nov. 2016: Hospitalized for small bowel obstruction

Mar. 2017: Diagnostic Laparoscopy = Twist found in intestine - part of small intestine, part of colon, and appendix removed, bowel resection - caused by Endometriosis

May 2017: 3.75 Lupron Depot

June 2017: FET postponed due to complex cysts in breasts

June 2017: Endometrial scratch

Jul. 2017: Baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA (lost 1 4AA in thaw) = CP

4 frozen

Sept. 2017: ERA testing

Oct. 2017: Breast cysts biopsied

Dec. 2017: FET