Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

trigger warning but I guess not because it's just something we all are going through

So I miscarried sometime between Wednesday and today and I'm having such a hard time. I need some type of closure. My baby stopped developing and while I believe that there was something there that was life (I'm a Christian who believes a baby is a baby from conception and please don't bash me for that) but I never got to see anything because the ultrasound where there was a sac I didn't get to see it because it was at the er and the ultrasound machine wasn't facing me. The ultrasound I had today there was nothing. Everything had been miscarried. I am cuddling with the blanket I bought for my baby as we speak. I just feel like doing something to give me closure might help a little bit but I'm not sure what. Any help would be great. My baby was 8 weeks old. Again no bashing saying there was no baby. Thanks.

Re: trigger warning but I guess not because it's just something we all are going through

• Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited August 2016
    I am so sorry for you loss! All of your feelings are completely valid. And no one on this board would ever dream of saying it was not a baby. Even chemical pregnancys are mourned here. 

It is so hard because you feel like you have no closure when you never saw an ultrasound of your baby. 

Some women have gotten a locket, charm bracelet  or even made a build a bear to help cope and to memorialize their babies life. Maybe one of these ways can help you find comfort and healing.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • I had planned to make a build a bear before for my baby so I have some unstuffed already bought. I'll probably do that once I calm down a bit. Thanks.

• Loading the player...
  • I am sorry for your loss. 

you don't have to decide or do somthing today. you can always wait and see if something speaks to you. 

I have a friend who bought a Christmas ornament for their lost baby. jewelery is common. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017