Trying to Get Pregnant

Throat Punch Thursday!

2»

Re: Throat Punch Thursday!

• @krisnicole23 before DH and I got together (in high school), he was trying to date one of my friends. Obviously that never happened and he and I started dating instead. After that she and I weren't too close anymore but neither was DH and her. Well i found out about a year ago that she had friended him on facebook and not me. That was a real WTF moment because she and I were closer than she and him had ever been. I totally get feeling like that's inappropriate. I do agree with @eggplantface though, it may have been one of those suggested friend things and was just easy to hit the friend button and she hasn't really looked around to friend you yet. You never know!
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • @eggplantface I'm like you that gives the benefit of the doubt at first before jumping to conclusions.  And I did, but the more I thought about it, it's just super shady.  I'm a thousand times more easy to find on FB than my DH.  In fact, my DH's page is practically on lock down and hard to find while mine is the one on public.  He doesn't even post anything.  His only posts are one's I have tagged him in.  Anyways, I'm not intimidated by whatever motives she has but definitely keeping a watch on her.
    Me-25
    Husband-24
    Married Since-September 12, 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • @jatwal128 Yeah, I'm having your similar ''wtf'' moment right now haha.  Anythings possible, but this happened at least 2 weeks ago it's not like she didn't have time to add me.  And like I said to @eggplantface, I did try giving the benefit of the doubt but too much time has passed.  I'm just going not going to worry about it but definitely keep it in the back of my mind.  
    Me-25
    Husband-24
    Married Since-September 12, 2015
  • @eggplantface I'm like you that gives the benefit of the doubt at first before jumping to conclusions.  And I did, but the more I thought about it, it's just super shady.  I'm a thousand times more easy to find on FB than my DH.  In fact, my DH's page is practically on lock down and hard to find while mine is the one on public.  He doesn't even post anything.  His only posts are one's I have tagged him in.  Anyways, I'm not intimidated by whatever motives she has but definitely keeping a watch on her.
    I think that's your answer. Yours is public so she can see your stuff, she doesn't have to be friends with you to see... She has to be friends with your DH to see his. (Which I think makes things a little more shady.. Or she's extremely nosey.)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @jatwal128 Yeah, I'm having your similar ''wtf'' moment right now haha.  Anythings possible, but this happened at least 2 weeks ago it's not like she didn't have time to add me.  And like I said to @eggplantface, I did try giving the benefit of the doubt but too much time has passed.  I'm just going not going to worry about it but definitely keep it in the back of my mind.  
    Yes, trust but verify...

Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Oh M Geee!! I am bring this thread back because I just got caught up and nearly peed my pants --
    @mrsdaddario@eggplantface you had me cracking up! I am part of the worst wives club too. 

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15