Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro/loss TW ...

Hello ladies,
First, I am incredibly sad that any of us have to introduce ourselves on this page.  My husband and I just received the devastating news yesterday about our angel.  We should have been 9 weeks and our little stopped growing at 6w 3d.  I started on the bump in the O14 group when we found out we were pregnant with our daughter.  Although not extremely vocal, the group got me though my pregnancy without having a nervous breakdown.  When there was the huge exit from TB to FB I went with the group.  The ladies there have been incredible.  One of them just mentioned this group to me last night.  I think that I am still in shock and the reality will start to set in soon. We start the meds today to finalize the process and hopefully we make it out of the weekend stronger.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro/loss TW ...

• Sorry for your loss. Our baby stopped growing around 9 weeks but we found out at 10 weeks 5 days. I hope everything goes as best it can for you. This community has been extremely helpful in helping me heal. Feel free to vent and share, everyone here is very helpful and comes from a place of love and support. Good luck
  • I am sorry for your loss
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss! Please continue to vent all of your emotions here and we will listen and support you! It is so hard.

I hate waiting. I just want my period to show up and let me try again. That's what really helped my heart with this hurt. Waiting for it again is torture though.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs: