Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Sunday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: if you could be anyone for a day who would you be?

Re: TWW Sunday

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 19/9

Timing: good

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: temp is still staying way higher than usual- I'm hoping it means it's going to be triphasic! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: if you could be anyone for a day who would you be?
    Even though I really dislike the kardashians, I would probably be Kim kardashian.  I think it would be so crazy and surreal to experience her daily life
    on the other hand I would've also loved to be Johnny cash for a day!
  • Loading the player...
  • @angelaplus3 omg ur post gave me goosebumps.  What an experience that would be ❤️
  • @adirat If bleeding starts today at 7dpo, then you have a 6 day luteal phase. FX it either holds off for a longer LP, or starts so you can move on to the next cycle. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @AliciaGoose

Thanks, I appreciate it. 

• @adirat is there any way it could be implantation bleeding? Isn't 7dpo a normal implantation time? Or are your leutal phases always very short?
  • @aliciagoose good answer! That would be really interesting to see the world through my husbands eyes! 
    Fx for u that AF will hold off longer
  • @adirat ugh I'm sorry about the short LP. 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• @GiddyUp82
    Ugh, sorry for the family drama. Your husband's family sound like a mess.

@tripledaggerWed95976
    I wish it were implantation bleeding! I spent a lot of time googling that yesterday... I've only been charting for two cycles, and last cycle my luteal phase was also six days. (possible TMI) My brown spotting yesterday has turned into redder blood and some cramps today, so I think it's AF, unfortunately. I think I'll wait until the end of the day to make a determination about whether it's really CD1, just in case, but I don't have a lot of hope. Thanks for the positivity though :)

• @adirat How are you tracking? BBT? OPK?
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Computer Hope
  • @AliciaGoose Both BBT and OPK, plus monitoring my CM starting this cycle (though I am not very good at that yet). I also get ovulation pain I'm pretty sure -- I've had pain in the appropriate location for two days before my temp spiked both cycles.

I'm thinking about getting some vitex/Fertility Blend based on this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17211965

Has anyone here tried it? 

• @adirat I was going to offer a CS, but it's hard to argue with a +OPK that aligns with a temp shift and all of those other signs! I haven't tried vitex but I know a lot of ladies here have. I just can't remember one to tag for you at this moment... Except maybe @antoto?
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Computer Hope
  • Welp, CD1 for me. Heavy ish brown spotting yesterday and full on CD1 overnight. Sooo yeah, 8/9 day LP. Awesome. I have my yearly at the end of this month so i will definitely be bringing this up. FX for all you ladies.
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • @adirat are you filling a pad or tampon on the day you are counting as CD1? If not, it's still considered spotting not AF. Have you just come off BCP?
  • It's officially CD1 here. It's been a fun short stay with you ladies. I hope none of you follow me over to TWO!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Computer Hope
  • @AliciaGoose  Sorry to hear that.  FX for this next cycle

• @LadyMillil Yep, I'm in the official AF camp now. This is my second full cycle off BCP, which I had been taking for a couple of years to treat my endometriosis symptoms. My gyno told me to expect a weird first cycle, but because of my endo, having a lack of progesterone for the luteal phase makes me very nervous. Any tips/ideas? 

CD1 so I'm back to WTO. Good luck to all of you and I hope not to see you there! 

• When I came off BCP it was about 3  or 4 cycles before my LP was long enough @adirat . I see from your siggy that you have endo and hypothyroid which makes it tricky to determine if it's a short LP because you're regulating from BCP (which can take 6+ months) or if it's your thyroid or endo. I don't know if I would book an appointment with your doctor now, but maybe a call to see if they think you should wait a few more cycles or should get your thyroid and endo checked now.
  • @LadyMillil Thanks, that's really helpful. It's good to know this may be caused by BCP. I've been thinking my endo was to blame for sure. I am seeing my endocrinologist at the end of August -- she directed me to come in and have my thyroid checked after my third cycle off the pill. My gyno told me to come in for fertility bloodwork if I have not conceived within six months of stopping BCP. She is the one who originally recommended I track my cycles for conception, which opened this whole world of fertility charting for me. She basically said that with endo, time is of the essence, hence my impatience (and I admit I am an impatient person generally, anyway). 

• Looks like it is finally CD1 for me. No one follow me to WTO!
  • @momomsess  FX, hopefully you'll get a BFP in  a few days.  Sorry about that boy, that is horrible.  I really like your answer about trump 

• Just catching up at the end of a super busy/stressful day!

sorry to see all the CD1s today :( FX for you ladies next cycle!
    Me: 28  DH:33
    Dating: Sept 2009
    Married: April 2014
    NTNP/TTC Since Dec 2015

Living on a little farm!  :)
  • clover28clover28 member
    edited August 2016
    @momomsess You must live near me... What happened to that boy is such a tragedy.  I used to drive by that water park every day on my way home from work.