Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday

Morning ladies! Hope everyone woke up on the right side of the bed today! 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What's a random quirk you have? 

Re: TWW Thursday

• Month/Cycle: 8 NTNP, 2 TTC

CD/DPO: 35/9

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Testing: I think that would be overkill at this point.

R/R: In 2013 I broke (shattered) my ankle & both bones in my left leg.  Last night I rolled said ankle.  It’s all swollen & it hurts & that makes me grumpy.

CS/Q: Big temp drop this morning & some spotting. I think it is only a matter of time.  I have 2 questions though…

I saw that it is recommended we wait on the WTO until 3 DPO. Is there a suggestion for when to go over to WTO?  A period is when a pad or tampon gets full – so that’s CD 1 & you move over immediately?

My doctor wants to do an HSG in September because that will be 18 months off BC. I have been reading up on them, but just want people’s advice over here.  Are you benched for the entire cycle of the HSG? I’ve seen people say their doctor told them to wait an entire cycle to TTC, & I have seen “no restrictions”.  Anyone had one? How long were you benched?

GTKY: What's a random quirk you have? I don’t own a pen that I haven’t accidentally snapped or chewed the clip off.  I am a picker (scabs, corners of papers, acne, & anything else that needs picked).

Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • @aliciagoose good luck with ur blood work today!!! 
    Do you have low progesterone? 
  • @AliciaGoose Gah, I'm keeping all my fingers crossed for a great progesterone level! And also, that those 
    f-er's get the results back to you in a timely fashion. 

@tripledaggerWed95976 Your GTKY answer made me chuckle!! I feel like I do that too!! Only it happens when I'm really excited.

@GiddyUp82 What's the age difference between you and your new brother?! Obviously quite a bit, but damnnnnnn! #awkward 

@AngelaPlus3 Ugh, so sorry about the BFN!

@erinh2005 Did that happen this morning?! I can't imagine living with my MIL. I wouldn't. I would live in a storage shed outside if I had to lol. You're husband is a lucky man to have you! 
  • Totally out. Off to WTO I go. Don't follow me there! FX for the rest of you. image
    Im sorry!!!!! :-(
  • @dilynne Oh my gosh, how awful! Sending creepy internet hugs your way. Your mom's boyfriend sounds like a real piece of work.

• @adirat I pick at my split ends when I'm anxious, I wish I could stop it!  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mrsdee15 I do that too.  I'm a very gifted choreographer in my head.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Month/Cycle: 19/10

CD/DPO: 30/9 or 10

Timing: everyday +1

Testing: waiting...impatiently...last month AF came before I even had the chance to test and I have a gut feeling it's about to happen again...

R/R: Well, just mostly fighting the urge to test unnecessarily. Tomorrow's my SIL's birthday, so I'm sure the weekend will be spent with family...I just wish I knew because I hate last minute things, which is kind of how they roll. My stress levels regarding TTC when around my MIL and SIL go up big time, which is a rant for another day (I'll keep it in my back pocket one of these days for TW Tuesday). But the point is I'm dreading possibly being on CD1 and having to deal with that. As I said the other day, I'm fantastic about worrying about what hasn't even happened. I'll be treating myself to a Target shopping spree tomorrow morning...I know it's weird but I love shopping for school/classroom supplies and with the new year approaching, I'm pretty excited to make one last shopping trip for the summer.

CS/Q

GTKY: What's a random quirk you have? I feel like I'm full of them and just can't think of anything because I have become so accustomed to my own quirkiness. But I do tuck my hair behind my ear a lot when I'm nervous. And along the lines of what @BusinessWife said, I am really picky about things being in their place before I leave a room or head to sleep for the night (doors, chairs being tucked in, thermostat being just right, lights being off where needed, etc.). 

@Westy99 ouch. I hope your ankle heals quickly!
    @jatwal128 I would hide in my office, too. I'm sorry you're having a rough day. <3
    @erinh2005 I commend you for living with your MIL. DH has suggested doing this in the near future because we are hoping to move/buy a house but the timing may not work out perfectly with our current renting arrangement. I just don't think I can bring myself to do it. 
    @swanbrooner so sorry to hear that. I'm sure it's little consolation, but your gif made me truly laugh out loud. 
    @Dilynne that sounds horrifying. I hope everyone is healed and healthy soon.

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -3, -2, +1

Testing: I tested today.... but got NOTHING.  Zip, zilch, nul... no result at all!  Maybe I over-saturated the pee stick.  So frustrating!!  I've been feeling mild cramping almost daily since ovulation, and feeling a lot more irritable and lightheaded/dizzy than usual.  I had high hopes.  I work in a doctor's office and took a test from work before everyone else showed up... so I can't do it again in case I get in trouble.  I'll try and wait until this weekend.

R/R: Looking forward to a nice weekend at home!  I've been away the past 2 weekends so I'm looking forward to some relaxation.

CS/Q

GTKY: What's a random quirk you have? I sigh a lot, like out of the blue.  People think I'm sighing at them, and get offended.  They'll ask me why I sighed, and I'll be like what?  I don't even realize I do it most of the time.

Jenna (27), DH: Jeremy (27)
    Married June 2014
    Baby Maya due June 2017

• @AngelaPlus3  Oh dear, so sorry about the BFN today.  like @KirstinH88 said, my bff and I are on really similar cycles, and even when we get off a bit for a cycle, we just get right synced back up again.  And we live several states away!  Right now we are on the same CD; I am 3DPO, she is 2DPO.  It is cool that we are so close in timing, but of course there's that inevitable day when either ONE of us will get a BFP and the other will not, or we will both get our BFPs together!!!  lol  Which is more likely tho?  I'm so sorry.  Hopefully you will get yours soon, too, and you will both be preggo together anyway, ;)
  • @giddyup82 At first I thought you meant the new brother already has grandchildren and I was thinking "how is this possible?" I literally had to re-read like a million times! HAHAH!! Ya...IMO your dad is doing too much! Luckily (as you said before) they are on the other side of the country with minimal contact.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @jatwal128 - I'm sorry that you are having a bad day! Its so hard when there are mega reminders. My last pregnancy, I was due a day before my sister in law, so its hard to have a constant reminder of how old my child should be. Stay strong! 
    Me: 28  DH:33
    Dating: Sept 2009
    Married: April 2014
    NTNP/TTC Since Dec 2015

Living on a little farm!  :)
  • @GiddyUp82 @KirstinH88 @magnolia131 Thanks for the words of support ladies. My mood today is just crap, but i'm sure i'll snap out of it tomorrow. You all did make me smile though :smile:
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • bergberg member
    Lurking from WTO @BusinessWife I hear ya on the closing things.  Hubs leaves everything open.  I wake up to cabinets in the kitchen just hanging open, the medicine cabinet in the bathroom open, drives me insane.  Just close things.  And he's the clean one.  I'm a hot mess who cannot put clothes away for her life, but like seriously close the dang closet door.
  • @AliciaGoose thank you! I was so confused!

goodluck with your testing!
  • Month/Cycle: 9 (8 TTC)

CD/DPO: 31/9

Timing: Low, O-3, O+1

Testing: Nope

R/R: I've been kind of MIA because I took a step back this month from charting. I temped around O to confirm but was traveling during O so didn't go crazy. I needed a break. I took a pause on acupuncture too, it's just all too much right now. I've been working more on my job, which I love, and DS, who I want to remember is here now and not miss him growing up because I'm too consumed with TTC. DH just talked me off the ledge last month after AF showed and told me that a break from all things TTC might be helpful. It definitely was, I'll have to see how I feel next month if I chart all month or what.

CS/Q: nah, nothing to see

GTKY: What's a random quirk you have?
    I have to put away the sharpest utensils first when I'm emptying the dishwasher. Reasoning: what if someone breaks in and stabs me with something handy? At least all the sharp ones will be put away already. In my mind, it makes perfect sense.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -2,-1,O

Testing: I am getting impatient but honestly I think af is coming so idk if I'll even bother. I can't decide.

R/R: Yall. I'm in an EPICALLY bad mood today. So @jatwal128 @Aurora1973 I completely feel ya. I wanted to choke slam someone at work earlier. Seriously. I'm not sure what it is, but NO one has their crap together and we start teaching on Monday. 

CS/Q: nope 

GTKY: What's a random quirk you have? I don't know how to ride a bike. Many have tried to teach me, all have failed. 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies