Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday

First time in a long time I've been up early enough to start one of these!

Cycle/Month:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Tell us about the best party you've ever been to!

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • @aboxofchocolates - I get two days of positive OPKs and my O temp dip usually happens on the second positive day. (Of course, today should be my second positive and there was no dip...) The LH surge helps to signal ovulation, but I would assume that whether you ovulate when you have a positive test or after has to do with how quickly your body metabolizes the LH.

@marybpoppins - I'm a Philly girl too!

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: Temp, CP, CM, OPKs, HIO

R/R: I was super proud of my prettiest chart ever this cycle, but now it's pulling strange stuff and not giving me my O temp dip on the usual day. Boo, chart. Boo.

CS/Q: None today. Hoping O is today or tomorrow.

GTKY: I've been to a lot of parties! I'm guessing the best one is probably one I don't remember much of!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• edited August 2016
    @marybpoppins Go O's
    Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • OK I just typed a whole big thing but all that is showing up for me is a comment to Mary Poppins and my meme thumbnail. Is that all you guys see too?
    Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hezzer78 The laying down and putting your legs up thing is inconclusive and controversial, I know when I was active on here last summer there were several ladies who were opposed to it. My doc told me the same thing yours did, though. If you are prone to infection I'd say it's a bad idea, otherwise it probably doesn't hurt. 
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• @hezzer78 Seriously, I thought it was excessive. But, I guess it's something about where the break is located and tendons, etc. Who knows.  Update from the doctor's office...instead of getting a smaller cast, they're giving him a new, harder one. Great...

Also, I do stay immobile for a little while after BD. I know it's inconclusive, but I feel like it can't hurt, right? I've never gotten an infection. I've also jokingly tried that legs in the air thing, but it's just uncomfortable and not sustainable. Plus it just looks ridiculous.
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • bergberg member
    @hezzer78 your gif made me the happiest.
  • @hezzer78 I agree with @delujm0 that laying with my butt propped up always feels ridiculous to me, but it can't hurt.  Plus, DH always gets up to wash up first, so it gives me like 10-15 min to let gravity work for me.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @BarefootandPurple Just a thought but maybe O is delayed due to moving. It's a very stressful time! 

• @kissthesky32 It was though moving to MD, I miss all my Philly sports teams!  I especially miss watching the Eagles!
    @JackieMarie1989  Luckily the Phillies aren't in the same league so I still cheer for the O's! :)
    Me: 28     DH :28
    Married 12/5/2015
    4 fur babies - 2 cats, 2 dogs
    TTC July 2016
  • @felix08 Yes, I am a Speech-Language Pathologist! 
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• edited August 2016
    @felix08 It's actually not true that PNV do nothing for fertility.  There are many vitamins in there that women (and men! so make your H take multi vitamins too!) are deficient in without knowing it and it does affect their fertility.

Here's a study looking at vitamin D and fertility:

https://www.eje-online.org/content/166/5/765.short

*edited because I used the wrong "effect v. affect" - I always get those mixed up.