Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Westy99Westy99 member
    edited August 2016
    @RachelGreene yes! I felt the same way.  I wanted to hate him at first.   I was just so happy to be reading HP again, & I couldn't stop.  

Also, I thought at first the play style would have slowed me down.  But 1/4 of the way through it, I stopped noticing.   

DH said he was going to take me to the play.  I made sure he knew it was in London! He changed his story after that.  So sad.

Can't wait for all the other HP fans to read it so we can all discuss openly. (no spoilers here!)

Eta: I forgot something else... it's so funny carbonated water helps your belly ache, @RachelGreene. My mom would buy us gingerale, pour it in a cup, & stir it until all the bubbles were gone.  She thought the carbonation would make our bellies hurt worse.  Where do parents come up with this stuff??

Oh and... after thinking about ^... i have to add to my GTKY- every time I get an upset stomach (hang over, bug, this TWW) I drink a little Coca-Cola  (classic) & eat a few pretzels.  Works every time.
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/4 

Timing: -4, O

Testing: No testing unless AF doesn't arrive in about a week. 

R/R: I finally finished up a huuuuuuge project at work that has had me working insane hours and well it is quiet in the office and I don't have it in me to start a new project since DH and I are leaving for vacation in 4 days :) 

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: What's a home remedy you or someone else you know swears by? I actually don't know any. So it is fun to see what you all come up with, but google tells me that if you suffer from insomnia, you should eat a handful of cherries. Interesting... 

My Ovulation Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/CallMeMrsChaos/

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image   View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • @CallMeMrsChaos I also have insomnia. I've never heard of cherries, but they are in season so may as well pick some up!
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker