Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday!

Walk up ladies! Lets get this thing going!

Cycle/Month:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the best and/or worst gift that you ever received from your H/ SO?

10/2/10  <3
Me:29 H: 31
TTC#1: Aug 2015
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

Re: WTO Tuesday!

• Loading the player...
  • @JackieMarie1989 I haven't seen that Jamie gif before. Damn! I love him.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @hartmich, it is worth your time! Seriously though the books are awesome too. Long, but very good. 
    Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @GrabberBlue2010 I am in the same boat re:work outs. I started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD the other day after not exercising in a long time, and could barely walk at work the next day. I work in an ER and the patients were looking at ME with concern. 
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hezzer78 the only one I haven't read yet is the newest one. I have it but I feel like I need to re-read Echo in the Bone first to refresh my memory and I just can't seem to find the time!
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited August 2016
    @KhRun17, I wouldn't discard the temp yet, I would wait a few days and see if it stays elevated. It's possible to ovulate that early, so maybe get some BD in just incase. But I think equally likely it's from illness/room temp/ some other factor. Just just wait a few days and if your temp comes back down and stays down you can probably assume it was a fluke. That's what I would do anyway. 

Edited because typo
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @KirstinH88 Sounds like both our husbands could use some help in the gift giving department! i.e. GET A GIFT. Also, since we're CD twins, I hope my body follows yours and O's a little sooner than it has been.

@Basherbaby FX this is O time for you!

@delujm0 That is a really sweet story about the necklace. So thoughtful!

• @KhRun17. Never knee-jerk discard temps.  Make a note if there's a reason you think it could be off, and if FF has trouble deyecting your O, then you can go back and tweak things... ;)
  • Cycle/Month: 4/5 almost 5/5

CD: 27 - WFAF

WAYDTGKU: RRLT PNV BBT Vitex

R/R: Still just waiting on AF.  Being stuck in an unsuccessful cycle is frustrating.  Bring on the new cycle please!

CS/Q: Nothing today

GTKY: What is the best and/or worst gift that you ever received from your H/ SO? SO H gets me very sensible gifts, so I don't think I would categorize any of them as "worst" because I use every single one of them.  Probably the one I like the most is a dark green wool pea coat.
  • edited August 2016
    @2Dash. Welcome back!  That was a pretty slick move by your H there.... ;)

@delujm0.  I'm tearing up over here over that necklace too!  How sweet. <3

*edited to fix typo
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2 TTCAL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: Had a wonderful time while DH was home and our BD schedule was better than ever but he's gone until Thursday night or Friday and no O or EWCM yet. I really wanted to HIO again this morning but he usually needs some turnaround time and we DTD last night lol So guess we'll just wait and see. My only confirmed O through temping so far was cd16 but every cycle has been different post-mc, but if he IS home Thursday night that wouldn't be too bad. His schedule constantly changes tho, so ya....just hope for the best!

CS/Q: I've only been tracking CP this cycle and it felt softer this morning than yesterday but I don't know how soft it gets lol Should I still mark it as medium? Does it matter?

GTKY: DH isn't a big gift giver. His gifts for special occasions are usually food-related, like lobster for Valentine's Day, etc...which I'm totally cool with! He does great with "gifts for no reason", tho. This week he got me a really cute color changing mug with Pelicans on it from David's Tea :)

• Follow-up to my post earlier... May I ask you ladies a question since I am only on cycle 2 of tracking? How long do you have EWCM after O? I'm CD19, I think I'm 2dpo, and had EWCM plus lubricative feeling today.

All I can find online from FF is that it should dry up right away after O. Not very helpful.

• Cycle/Month: 5/7

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: Clomid CD 5-9.

R/R: I AM IN A RUT. There are no houses for sale in the area I want to move. My weight loss is just bump, bump, bump. And who in the heck knows what's going on with my TTC?? *sobs hysterically*

Yeah, today is one of those woe is me type of days I guess. I need me some ice cream and a sobby kind of movie like STAT.

My CM is creamy. Last cycle this happened and it just stayed that way until I took Provera to start the next cycle. My opks are doing this weird thing where the whole line isn't forming. Like, it's not as thick as the control line. I can't find anywhere on the internet to explain why that's happening. It's making reading my results VERY difficult. I've had 2 boxes of them do this to me. And the wondfos did it too the first cycle I started using OPKs. I'm using kroger brand right now. My doctor is not getting back to me about my test results. I've called them twice today and they haven't answered the phone. My bbt has been like stable for the last 5 days. It's weird.

CS/Q: Okay everyone, look at my chart and be as confused as I am! :D [url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60e8fc/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Also, does anyone else get thin lines on their opks?

GTKY: My husband doesn't really do gifts. I have to hound him to get me stuff for Christmas, even though I just set him loose on my amazon wish list with a budget. I think the worst thing he ever got me was a watch. I said I wanted a watch, so he went into WalMart and bought me this really thick banded giant purple watch because I love purple, and he saw purple and BAM. It made my arm look super huge. I have to be careful because of how large I am. I wanted to love it because he picked it out himself, but I also wanted to cry because I felt like a cow with jewelry on. Poor guy. :( He saw my face and I explained and it was okay. I'm not good at hiding stuff from him and I think that works out for us in the long run, anyway.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• @Mythril Sorry you're in a rut. So strange about the OPKs -- I've never heard of that before. Is the color the same as the control line? I think the color is the main thing so maybe it's an early surge but not the highest surge you'll get?

• @adirat That's the hard thing to tell! I think on CD17 and CD20 they were as dark. But it's reeeeeaaaaaally hard to compare. 
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• @adirat I was taught the Billings Ovulation Method for tracking CM. That teaches that "the last day of the slippery (EWCM) sensation is the most fertile day in the cycle and is termed the Peak..." It only counts as leading to peak if there is at least 3 days of CM noticed, and it is a changing pattern from sticky to slippery/EW.

So, based on that.... you wouldn't have EWCM after O. The last day of EWCM is O.

Here's where I check my info usually. https://billings.life/en/guidelines-to-achieve-pregnancy.html

Good luck!

DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • @marybpoppins Yes my cycles have definitely changed even in the past couple months. However, I was not one to track the best so its possible they haven't changed as much as it seems like they have for me. It is really frustrating. Last month I had more intense cramping and crazy hormones, it was the worst cycle I have had. I really thought it was my month but nope. Sorry AF came! :(
  • @marybpoppins :( Sorry for CD1!  Did you just come off BC, or have you been off for a few months? My first AF after my IUD was taken out was AWFUL. The worst cramps that I had had in years. The second one wasn't as bad, so I hope that yours get better as time goes on. 
  • @Kim41313  No, I was only on BC for a few months back in like 2007.  It's just strange because I never spot a week before AF is due, so I thought I had IB.
    @bswishe4 I'm glad it's not just me!  It's like one month of TTGP has my body confused already!
    Me: 28     DH :28
    Married 12/5/2015
    4 fur babies - 2 cats, 2 dogs
    TTC July 2016