Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Sunday!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why?

Re: TWW Sunday!

• Loading the player...
  • edited July 2016
    @pretzel2plus1 i love the heat too! I havent been to the beach in years and i miss it on a soulful level haha 

edited to proper english lol
  • Sorry for the colors being wonky. Mobile bumping because bed is comfy.

@tripledaggerWed95976 I lived there for awhile in 2008, mostly during the forever freezing winter months!

Month/Cycle
    : 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: All of the FW except for -1

Testing: Tomorrow, because I'm a glutton for punishment. 

R/R: DH and I went to Nashville for the evening last night and feasted on hot chicken. I also had an alcoholic beverage that was described as a Wendy's frosty with booze. Yes, please.

Also, the BSC symptom spotting is very, very real. Lawd, help me.

CS/Q:

I'm a teacher, so summer obviously ha its appeals! It is the only time I have a social life/stay up past 9. I really do love fall though. There's nothing like a good drive when the leaves are all changing. So pretty.

• mrsstuessymrsstuessy member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle: 3/4 (1/1 ttcal) CD/DPO: 29/7 or 8 Timing: good enough to get my pregnant hopefully Testing: not for another week R/R: I was at a seminar Friday and Saturday learning all about the brain and trauma and healing, etc. so good! Now a couple of days of just pure relaxation with my mom and dad and sister and DD. I need this! CS/Q: ***Loss question*** I'm wondering if it is possible for a loss to mess up LP. I ovulated pretty much normally and I think I should expect AF to come like normal. Should I? GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? Definitely fall. I hate the heat of summer. So ready for summer to be done. Fall is so beautiful here in Wisconsin and there is so much fun stuff to do. I do like winter with Christmas and snow and stuff. But fall wins.

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy My LP in my first cycle post loss was shorter by 2 days actually. So it is definitely possible for it to be messed up. I wasn't expecting AF for another couple days but then my temp dropped one morning and AF came a few hours later. That all being said, my story is anecdotal. Yours could still be normal! FX.
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @swanbrooner omg the winters are brutal there.  I was born and raised in Southern California so that first winter was completely shocking for me

@aliciagoose thanks girl! I hate being hung over.   Gunna down a ton of water and go for a run in hopes I can sweat and pee out last nights vodka lol
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing: Gonna try to wait until af but knowing me, I'll probably cave and test a day or two before she's supposed to show up

R/R: Boo, summer is almost over so it's back to reality! I will start teaching this fall in addition to my career in sports medicine so I will basically be living at work. Hopefully it won't make baby making any more difficult! (Unless I got KU this cycle, in which case one less thing to worry about!)

CS/Q: Nope

Fall!!! Fall scents, cider, football, cooler weather, leaves changing color, Halloween, I could go on and on! 
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Hey, crazy mobile colors. 

Month/Cycle
    : 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: Decent

Testing: BFN this morning. Might try again tomorrow, might just wait it out. 

R/R: Today I get to have lunch with my best and go shopping. No kids all day. I'm going to relax for every possible second. 

CS/Q: Nope 

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? Definitely spring. Where I love winter and summer are way too extreme. So I prefer spring when the snow is all melting and it gets warmer everyday, and there is more hours of sunlight every day. 
    Baby #1: Nixson Thomas - Born 3/11/14 @ 4:32pm, 7lbs 10oz, 21.5"
    Baby #2: Emma Haley - Born 7/2/15 @ 7:09am, 7lbs 9 oz, 21"
    Baby #3: TTC (hoping for a due date of spring / summer 2017)
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: -2/-1

Testing: If I feel like there is a chance I will.

R/R: I woke up this morning fine, then within an hour I felt all kinds of sick, and have been so sick since. I feel fine though. I am not normally one who is a throw upper, but today... Ugh. Is this day over yet?

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? Fall! I love when the trees start to change and the smell of fall. Plus, pumpkin everything and the start of sweater season!

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: good!

Testing:  I did yesterday just for fun (it was my first one), BFN.

R/R: The weekend isn't long enough.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why?  Fall, I love the cooler weather, and it's the start of the holiday season.
    Me: 28     DH :28
    Married 12/5/2015
    4 fur babies - 2 cats, 2 dogs
    TTC July 2016
  • (Sorry about all of the colors but I'm bumping from mobile today) 

Month/Cycle
    : 19/10

CD/DPO: 26/ 5 or 6

Timing: everyday plus one 

Testing: not until 14 DPO

R/R: we lost power around 4:30 this morning and it is still out. It's nearly 100 degrees outside and I just did groceries for the week on Friday, many of which will now have to get tossed as it has been nearly 10 hours. Not happy. On so many levels. Thankfully our cars are equipped with phone chargers so I can, at the very least, charge my phone. We also had a meeting with our financial advisor today, so it was a welcomed excuse to get out of the house. 

CS/Q

Winter. I love the holidays and that everyone is generally more relaxed around that time of year. My birthday (along with a few other family members) is in January, and that time of year also has the best weather down here. I actually wish it would get colder than it does but I'll take what I can. 

@MrsPamda I hope you feel better soon. 

@JenandJosh1310 sorry about the BFN :(

@clover28 glad DH apologized. Hoping you work through it once and for all today. 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -3, -2, O

Testing: next weekend is the earliest I might try

R/R: so glad FF got its act together and changed my crosshairs after my temp this morning. I knew I didn't O on CD 13. 

Took the pup on a super long walk to get coffee this morning. So he's passed out and letting me catch up on trash TV and my book while DH is upstairs playing his electronic drumset. Happy Sunday!

CS/Q: all is right now.

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? I'm torn because as much as Florida Summer's suck, I love being able to lounge in the pool and spend time at the beach. I like winter weather but summer activities.

@clover28 so glad your H apologized. I'm sure you still feel hurt, but just being able to hear an apology sometimes does a world of good.
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 33/10

Timing: IUI on O

Testing: Still BFN! Will keep using cheapies, if still no AF by 14 DPO I'll use my last FRER.

R/R: Was convinced my AF was coming yesterday, had the TINIEST bit of blood in some yellow CM when I was checking it, and I've had mild AF cramps all day yesterday and today... but no sign of her yet.  We'll see!

CS/Q: nope

Winter!!!  Positively, the holidays are my favorite time of the year.

Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• @mrsdee15 @clover28 @Westy99 Glad to be in good company  ;)
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing: I haven't actually ever taken a pregnancy test before, so I want to hold out for as long as possible

R/R: I missed out on posting yesterday because of all the crazy traveling I had to do. I am now fulfilling the planned Netflix marathon of this weekend and it is glorious. I am looking forward to DH coming back from his weekend away tonight though.

CS/Q: Not right now

When I was younger, I used to love winter. But as I got older I am completely in love with summer. Maybe it's because the summers are short here in AK, but I love the warm weather, the beach, and copious amounts of daylight!

• Month/Cycle: 3/3 (new to these TTW threads. I was using "pink pad" app but wanted to switch to "the bump" so be patient with me please!)

CD/DPO: 13/0

Timing: We just did it a lot this month! 6 out of 7 past days, and planning on a few more dances

Testing: 8-10DPO. I suck at waiting, so I got some cheapos early results from Amazon last cycle and some FRERs for 12DPO and beyond

R/R: I have barn chores at my horse barn and its pouring all day today! I don't think I've dried out all day and now its time to go clean stalls.

CS/Q: I don't know that this means :neutral:

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? Anything but winter! I love gardening so spring and summer are great and I love the New England falls! 
    Me: 28  DH:33
    Dating: Sept 2009
    Married: April 2014
    NTNP/TTC Since Dec 2015

Living on a little farm!  :)
  • @GiddyUp82. Chart stalk/question 
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • @Westy99 Thank you!
    Me: 28  DH:33
    Dating: Sept 2009
    Married: April 2014
    NTNP/TTC Since Dec 2015

Living on a little farm!  :)
  • Breesy14Breesy14 member
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO:  24/12

Timing: -1, +1

Testing:  So.  I just couldn't stop ssing and I tested yesterday morning.  bfn.  Still testing* I have no idea what's going on with me!

R/R:  I'm excited to join this community.  I lurked for a few weeks and read everything!  I like this bmb and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? I love fall.  I'm a teacher and I love the hustle and bustle at school in the fall.  I also love the colors and the seasonal food.  Cinnamon is my favorite spice and fall just seems to be the perfect time for it.  Also it's the season of my favorite holidays - Halloween (I might like this one just because it's my birthday) and Thanksgiving.  

*edited to keep the flow of the bmb respectful. @beary67 - thanks for the heads up.
    **TW kids and loss mentioned**

-- DS 3.8.14
    -- MC 9.22.16 at 8 wks

• slavenslaven member
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/ 9 or 10

Timing: good

Testing: If no AF by CD 29

R/RSuper SS today. Are unusually hard nipples a symptom of pregnancy? lol Not really asking but that's how crazy I've been. I woke up at 4am last night to pee which never happens. I also got nauseous taking care of our food waste/city compost which doesn't usually happen but dumping a bucket of week old food into a bin can do that. 

CS/Q: No

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? I like Fall. It's chilly enough, especially when I was living in NH, but doesn't have the horrible snow like Winter. Now that I'm in Korea, I miss Fall and Winter. Last Winter here we had one small storm totaling 3" of slush and the whole city shut down. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 Just started after last af early July

CD/DPO: 26/app estimates that I'm 8DPO but I know it's just as estimate and don't fully trust it since my af used to be all over the place

Timing: -1, +2 hubs was away for work most of my estimated window 

Testing: I bought some tests today to use if af is more than 2 days late. 

R/R: I'm new to this and not sure if R/R is a place to complain or be happy, but either way I have had some weird symptoms that aren't typical for me so early before af (cramping, fatigue, sore boobs) and DH keeps going "you're pregnant!" but I don't want to get my hopes up. I don't feel pressure yet since we're just starting to try and didn't have the best chance at timing this month due to DH traveling for work, but still am not looking to all the bfn's that are likely in our near future. I'll start temping and such if af comes this month and will otherwise keep my fingers crossed! 

CS/Q: nothing yet!

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? Fall is definitely my favorite, since Halloween is my spirit holiday and I love all things pumpkin. It's always been my favorite. I do appreciate all seasons though and think if I lived in a place where it was always fall I probably wouldn't appreciate it as much.
  • Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 22/11

Timing: -1, O

Testing: BFN yesterday and today.  

R/R: Had a good cryfest last night over this failed cycle.  So so bummed.

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? Fall.  Cool, crisp air.  Sweater season. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Apple picking.  Love it!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • This popped up on my FB just now and thought it's fitting for our GTKY today and my Netflix addiction. 

Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Super excited because I picked up my sephora order from the post office on my lunch break and it's currently waiting for me to try all the things. I caved and got a Clarisonic Mia 2 after multiple people have suggested it. I also got some glycolic acid treatments to try for my acne scars and an overnight creme to hydrate after said acid treatments. I'm trying to skip out of work at 4 to rush home and try some. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018