December 2016 Moms

** Sunday Ticker Change 7/31 **

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

What's happening this week?

Symptom changes?

R/R/Q?

GTKY:  Who's your celebrity doppelgänger?  or are you related to anyone famous/historical?

Re: ** Sunday Ticker Change 7/31 **

• How far along are you? 
     20 weeks, halfway there!

How big is baby?
     banana, small cantaloupe.  these items seem vastly different in size. my belly definitely has the look of a small cantaloupe though.

my birthday is Wednesday!  DH is taking me out to dinner on Saturday so we will do something simple on the day of, nothing fancy since I still have to work. 
     no baby appointments but DD has her annual checkup this week.
     otherwise i have got to get some maternity clothes. i have a few things, but i'm getting angsty about not having much to wear. everything i tried on at motherhood yesterday looked dumpy. i did slip into VS and buy some new bras, hoping that will help the silhouette a little, i went up 2 cup sizes and these girls need some lift so they aren't sitting on my belly like an old hag!

Symptom changes?
     headaches are coming fewer and further between now- yay!- heartburn is more regular and I've noticed a few BH contrx here and there.  PGP is increasing but i'm managing for now. 

R/R/Q?
     rants are maternity clothes, i'm finding nothing cute AND work appropriate.  back to school supply shopping, when did schools get so specific in their demands, it used to be 10 #2 pencils now it's "10 Ticonderoga pencils, sharpened, with 20 multicolored eraser caps".  WTH??? 
     raves, we went bunk bed shopping yesterday and the girl's new bed will be delivered in 3-4 weeks! they are so excited.

GTKY:  Who's your celebrity doppelgänger?  or are you related to anyone famous/historical?
     i don't think i look like anyone famous.  but i am remotely related to Thomas Edison, which is kind of cool.

ps- i feel like i'm running out of cool GTKY questions so please feel free to suggest next weeks in the thread or a PM.
  • squiddy224squiddy224 member
    edited July 2016
    How far along are you?  Made it to the halfway point!  20 weeks down, 20 to go.

How big is baby?  Size of a banana

What's happening this week?  Anatomy scan and next MD appointment on Friday!  Can't wait to see the Bean again!

Symptom changes?  Nothing new, everything is holding steady.  I can feel her moving more and my hubby thinks he's felt her move a couple of times as well.

R/R/Q?  Starting to look for a pediatrician so we are asking local people for opinions.  I'd prefer to find one with prescribing privileges at the hospital where I'm delivering so they can see her right away.

GTKY:  Who's your celebrity doppelgänger?  or are you related to anyone famous/historical?  Can't really think of any celebrities that look that much like me.  And as far as I'm aware, I'm not related to anyone famous, although that would make for an interesting story about me (unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of those!)

Hmmm... ideas for GTKY questions... have we done favorite movie/TV show yet?  (It seems familiar but my pregnancy brain has been coming and going so I'm not sure!)  Favorite song/album/music group?  Had an inspiring teacher/class? (Might want to save that one for back to school.)  Is there a story behind your name/child(ren)'s name?  Favorite Olympic sport to watch? (since they're starting this week! I'm a closet Olympics junkie, but only certain things.)  I'll let you know if I think of any more!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • amm126amm126 member
    How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? Banana

What's happening this week? Not a whole lot, which is good. We had two weddings Friday and yesterday. I'll take a quiet week

Symptom changes? Not really. Still tired

R/R/Q?

GTKY:  Who's your celebrity doppelgänger?  or are you related to anyone famous/historical? I've been told I look like Hillary Swank. I don't see it tho. 
  • How far along are you?  22 Weeks

How big is baby?  A bag of half a dozen bagels or a spaghetti squash

What's happening this week?  Not much of anything really

Symptom changes?  I've been experiencing a lot more RLP recently.   Otherwise, some nausea.

R/R/Q?  Not really.

GTKY:  Who's your celebrity doppelgänger?  or are you related to anyone famous/historical?  I don't really look like anyone famous.  I also don't know of anyone famous in the family tree either...pretty boring, I know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • How far along are you?
    19 weeks
    How big is baby?
    As big as a mango
    I have my anatomy scan on Tuesday morning...excited to see baby again and confirm she's a girl :)
    Symptom changes?
    Not throwing up as much, although it does still happen, horrible congestion, heartburn, and my hips are starting to hurt :(
    R/R/Q?
    I had a question I was thinking about this weekend but now I'm blanking out lol
    not related to anyone famous or historical. I've been told I look like Tiffany Theissen and more recently Natalie Dormer...I don't really see the resemblance. 
  • How far along are you?
    20 weeks, 1 day
    How big is baby?
    A banana, apparently.
    Had an A/S and regular appointment this morning, woohoo!
    Symptom changes?
    Back and leg pain, and getting some veins that are starting to show on my legs. :neutral:
    R/R/Q?
    ...TMI, but increased sex drive, and DH is not interested. Ugh.
    Well, very boring, but I don't look like any celebrities and I've never heard I'm related to anyone famous or historical.