Trying to Get Pregnant

Deleting. (Sorry!)

kayyrose13kayyrose13 member
edited July 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Deleting. (Sorry!)

Re: Deleting. (Sorry!)

• Sorry for the frustration. It sounds like you just O'ed later than normal. No two cycles are the same, and therefore just because you're normally regular, doesn't mean you can't be off any given month. If your tests are negative, then you are not pregnant at this time. I would wait a few days and test again, if you did in fact O late than chances are your period is not late, and you are not really 16dpo. If you're still getting negative tests, and you go 60 days without a period, then it is time to call your doctor. 

Also, this post won't go over too well as it is against the rules to ask us if you are pregnant. 
  • Maggie1202Maggie1202 member
    edited July 2016
    One of the community's favorite sayings is that you are regular until you aren't anymore. 

You our will not get a great response to this post because it is against the TOU to ask the community if you are pregnant or not. Also, many of us have not experienced being pregnant and most of us are not doctors so we can't answer the question anyways. 

If if you are pregnant, congrats. If not, feel free to hang around. Lurk and see how the community works. Read the newbie thread and understand the TOU of the community. This is a great and supportive community, but not the place for your question. 

ETA the Bump ate my post and I'm having tech issues so I apologize if this posts like 10 times. 

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, ladies. Didn't realize I was breaking the rules - this is my first time posting. I have edited my post to hopefully follow the guidelines a little better.
  • Don't delete the post! I'm really glad you are awesome enough to take our advice! If you don't end up getting that BFP, join us regularly!
  • Agreed! You had a great response! Hopefully you get your BFP, but if you don't, hang out with us. You're the type of person who seems like you would be a great addition! 

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited July 2016

Also, welcome! We look forward to getting to know you better. :) Please feel free to join us in the daily TWW thread.

ETA: Since the original post is gone I can't really offer any further advice.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker