December 2016 Moms

Reveal Photos/Stories

2»

Re: Reveal Photos/Stories

• @MaggieG183 Omigosh I love your H's reaction. This picture is priceless 
  • MaggieG183MaggieG183 member
    edited August 2016
    @Christinaruth74 I know! It's so funny. He was rubbing that bottle of "Stagg" whiskey just hoping for a boy too. He's ridiculous <insert eye roll here>, but I gotta love him.
  • Loading the player...
  • Once we found out we revealed it to our parents and siblings by putting a boy outfit in a bag and had our mothers open it. Then I made everything public on Facebook (we hadn't even announced I was pregnant on FB yet.) this is the picture I posted with the caption "we will be adding another BOY to the bunch in December, the dogs are thrilled." 
    This is so cute! We have a GSP and he is wonderful with our almost 2year old son. They will be great siblings!!
  • @gigemily09  Oh my goodness, I am a sucker for anything relating to animals or my doggies. Your announcement just melted my heart. How adorable are your pups?! So cute!
  • @hecklet aren't GSP's the best??? I'm so excited to see them interact with the baby! 

@Amecsey thank you! I knew I had to include them in some way! They are my first babies, I'm kind of obsessed lol! 
  • @tandtbaby
    congrats on the boy! PS, the wine looks SO good!